PDA

View Full Version : Bwahaha GO LAKERS!!!

JtWo
05-13-2004, 09:08 PM
Who saw that buzzer beater shot?!?!?! Ahahahahah god I love Derrick Fisher!! A fourth of a second left with the score 73(Spurs) and 72(Lakers), Lakers set something up, Fisher shakes his guard, shoots(right when he lets go of the ball, the timer turns 0) and BAM!!!! 74-73 GO FUCKIN LAKERS!!!! AAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

God when I yelled my mom and dad came running out of thier room thinking that I broke my arm or something. Then my sister comes out all pissed and tells me to shut up. Lol

GO L.A. FUCKIN' LAKERS!!!

DRFT
05-13-2004, 09:22 PM
kobe's the only one with talent and fischer, shaq=big dummy
george=ugly troll
mavenenf=clueless
rick fox=trans vesteit

KiDyNomiTe
05-13-2004, 09:25 PM
I hate the lakers, but I hate the Spurs more, but I am starting to hate the NBA too.

JtWo
05-13-2004, 09:30 PM
DRFT's just jealous cause he can't ball like the Lakers ;)

DRFT
05-13-2004, 09:33 PM
yup neither can the kings

basketballs so depressing

its got no classics now

Wei240
05-13-2004, 09:46 PM
that was great, one of the best!!!

old_s13
05-13-2004, 09:59 PM
hands down, i was just about to make a new thread with this topic.. man, what a FUCKING game.. incredible.. hands down, incredible. Duncan's shot -- incredible. Fisher's shot -- incredible.

DRFT -- you're a faig, if you dont like basketball dont post in this thread. Fuckin hater.

SilviaDriver
05-13-2004, 10:10 PM
that was an insane game. all insane shots

two crazy shots in 4.5 secs

ghambino
05-13-2004, 10:14 PM
man what a game, once Dunkan hit the jumper I was yelling and screaming, accidentally woke up my mom and ran out of the house thinking the game was over. I walk back in and my dad is still watching the game, I 'm like what? the game is over and before I could come to my senses fuckin Fisher hits the crazy shoot. I did not even sit down I was just standing in the living room like what the fuck just happened. I am depressed right now. I just hope the spurs have enough balls to get over it and come back strong for the next game.

Oh and for the guy that said the NBA has no classics now, what do you think that game was? This whole series is gonna be a classic.

fastpace
05-13-2004, 10:29 PM
man what a game, once Dunkan hit the jumper I was yelling and screaming, accidentally woke up my mom and ran out of the house thinking the game was over. I walk back in and my dad is still watching the game, I 'm like what? the game is over and before I could come to my senses fuckin Fisher hits the crazy shoot. I did not even sit down I was just standing in the living room like what the fuck just happened. I am depressed right now. I just hope the spurs have enough balls to get over it and come back strong for the next game.

Oh and for the guy that said the NBA has no classics now, what do you think that game was? This whole series is gonna be a classic.

I totally agree with you. I was in the same situation as you. I went crazy as hell for the Spurs. Those damn lakers, it is okay, I know the Spurs will play a good game 6.

hurleyboi514
05-13-2004, 11:18 PM
ha, thats funny... its only the 2nd playoff game i watched and it was fricken awesome... i watched since the begining of the 2nd half. just amazing...

dontworrybout it
05-13-2004, 11:37 PM

OO WEEEE! what a fcukin game foreals! me and my dad were screaming, yelling, and jumping around like maniacs. After the spurs caught up early in the 4th..me and him were cussing the tv out like no tomorrow..haha. I thought my lakers were done for sure after that 'hail mary' duncan put in. I was about to go and cry in a corner..but instead i decide to watch the postgame coverage...then...FISHER. Our SAVIOR. Took me awhile to react..couldn't believe that shit went in. FCUKIN...0.4 SECONDS..WTF?! YEEEUH!

anthony240
05-13-2004, 11:40 PM
i think this season's playoffs are probably the best in history! the matchups are just incredible, and every game is close, and you never know what's gonna happen. i was expecting the Pacers to easily take care of the Heat, and the Nets are struggling against the Pistons. Then, both West matchups were tied 2-2. At this point it's hard to say who will advance next. In the end tho, I would like to see the Timberwolves win, but i'm not a fan, I would just like to. This is WAY better than the "classic" days when Jordan's bulls would just dominate, yea, that's exciting to watch /end sarcasm.

nightwalker
05-13-2004, 11:48 PM
I live in SACRAMENTO... City of "Kings". I saw a guy driving down Arden with a HUGE Lakers flag coming out the bed of his truck. The nerve. If this was LA, and I mobbed through with a HUGE Kings flag, I'd probably would have gotten shot already. Oh well.

Yeah, the Kings are still in it. FUCK the Rapers, I mean Lakers! HAHAHAHA!!!
I'm going to go back to masturbating to my pictures now... carry on.

old_s13
05-14-2004, 12:55 AM
fuck the kings... i mean QUEENS.

fuck SAC.. they can lick my sack.

its allllllllll about the lakers and/or the spurs. i like the lakers, but i like tim duncan.. its hard to pick a team nowadays.. just so much talent.

fastbacchris
05-14-2004, 01:57 AM
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE LAKERS YOUR JUST HATIN. hater---> :fawk2: :rl:

S14Speed997
05-14-2004, 07:14 AM
F*ck the Lakers........go Pistons!!

Actually GO TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING B*TCHES!!!! HAHAHA

Phlip
05-14-2004, 09:32 AM
I was just gearing myself up to be pissed at the lakers for losing this game, and my best friend, who hates the lakers and Derek Fisher even more, opened the door on the fact that 0.4 seconds is enough time to catch turn and shoot, not needing a tip-in or some shit like that... Ball in D. Fish turns and throws up a prayer, that falls in. Surprised? Hell yeah. Disappointed? FUCK no.

Andrew Bohan
05-14-2004, 11:17 AM
my friend and i were following the game on yahoo! while studying in the library haha. it was 71-72 with 5 seconds, then we studied, then refreshed, and oh no! 73-72 with .4, then we studied, then refreshed, oh shit! they did it! 74-73!!!!

Wei240
05-14-2004, 12:44 PM
a friend of mine didn't even know the lakers one until this morning, lol
got pissed last night with that duncan shot then turned off the tv and stayed away from the internet and sportscenter.

ghambino
05-14-2004, 12:44 PM
Since we're talking basketball I just wanna add that I am tired about the media talking about how Kobes performance is phenomenal considering he should be worn out from the court appearances he is making in Denver. When they first started talking about it I admit I kind of bought into it and was like yeah this guy is really doing something extraoridnary until I clearly thought about it. From all the games Koby is playing after court appeareances he is averaging something like 30 points per game, and that is because he is getting all the rest he can get. I mean the guy is a millionaire, all he has to do is jump on his g4 whatever jet, take a nap for a couple hours on the way to denver. While in Denver he shows up in court for a few hours, maybe after that meet with his advisors and lawyers than its back on the plane for some more nap time while going back to LA. Business executives fly from state to state for meetings or presentations on a regular basis. The guy is taking a plane to Denver not New York all the way across the country. I can't see how this would physically affect his performane in the games. If they talked about how he is mentally worn out and stressed out about the situation he is in than I would buy that. But than again according to most health experts the best way to relieve yourself of stress or anyting bothering you in life is to exercise or go do something you enjoy like hobbbies and sports. What I am saying is that playing basketball is actaully good for Kobe because for the time he is on the court he forgets for a second that he is being charge with a crime that could land him in jail for a long time, that he just lost a million dollar contract with NIKE and that he cheated on his wife and must live with the humiliation for the rest of his life. Don't get me wrong I am not a hater, I think Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA right now and I have a great deal of respect for how is handling himself at this point, all I am saying is don't buy into this sports media propaganda crap.

anthony240
05-14-2004, 07:56 PM
I can't stand the Kings, They're the only bball team I hate. Even tho I live in Norcal Valley, surrounded by Kings fans, I can't stand em. I would like to see the Wolves win because that would provide an awesome Finals game. Wolves have a small team that would provide a very well matched up Finals with any team in the East. My team? Phoenix Suns. They suck, but they will always be my team.

Bliss
05-14-2004, 08:48 PM
fuck lakers fans. half of em dont know what the hell is going on, and only follow cuz theyre winning right now.

lakers fans, cowboys fans, yankees fans = fuck em all.

now, back to the NBA. that was one of the craziest games ever Spurs come back from 16 down in the 3rd quarter?! Duncan makes a "shot" (i guess you can call it that) with Shaq defending perfectly?! Fisher makes a catch-and-shoot with .4 seconds on the clock to win?! Who said theres no classics? stop living in the past. NBA is so damn competetive right now, its unreal. never before have all 4 series in the conference finals been tied 2-2. Doesnt make for good basketball? puh-leeze. open your eyes.

ICKY
05-14-2004, 09:53 PM
Screw you Bliss, LoL. Ive been a cowboy fan ever since i was 6 years old! Im the old school fan that ALWAYS picked them over ANY other team. I think most of the old school Lakers fans think the same way. I dont really watch the NBA, but i do try to follow it. I just wanted the Spurs to win.

Sanchi
05-14-2004, 10:32 PM
Well being as im in North Carolina on buisness that game brought me in to the wee nite, almost gave me an heart attack but was one hell of a game. at game 2 i was sure lakers were not gona bet the spurs, but boy was i wrong they have their ups and downs... more then anyother team but when they are good THEY ARE GOOD!! def!??! i was pissed off cause they had a weak ass def during game 1&2!! Then it's like a whole new team, everyone scored and GREAT def!! whoped the spurs and now its a 3-2 game!! GO LAKERS!!!!

Ohh did anyone see the Nets game today!! WTF was that 4 OT"S!!!!! crazy game. Classic?!?!? this is one of the best playoffs in my book!!

ONE MORE LAKERS!!! tommorow WOOT!! Spurs a good team but im Lakers all the way!! OHH AND GUESS WHAT TIMBERWOLVES BEAT KINGS!!! WOOT 3-2!! one more beat em kings!!!

DRFT
05-15-2004, 12:30 AM
correction 3 OTs

Bliss
05-15-2004, 01:46 AM
Screw you Bliss, LoL. Ive been a cowboy fan ever since i was 6 years old!

lol...but you know the people im talking about!! i still hate the cowboys tho. :D

DaveSev
05-15-2004, 10:44 AM
I hate the Lakers. They're like the Yankees of the NBA, but unfortunately for them, you have to play as a team in basketball.

Shaq would suck if he was smaller.
Kobe cheated on his hot wife. :loco:
Gary Payton was better when he was on the Pacers (?)

Karl Malone is the only kickass player on the team. Because he has gray hair and is still owning kids.

T-wolves are going all the way. If not them, then the Nets.

JtWo
05-15-2004, 11:34 AM
fuck lakers fans. half of em dont know what the hell is going on, and only follow cuz theyre winning right now.

lakers fans, cowboys fans, yankees fans = fuck em all.

now, back to the NBA. that was one of the craziest games ever Spurs come back from 16 down in the 3rd quarter?! Duncan makes a "shot" (i guess you can call it that) with Shaq defending perfectly?! Fisher makes a catch-and-shoot with .4 seconds on the clock to win?! Who said theres no classics? stop living in the past. NBA is so damn competetive right now, its unreal. never before have all 4 series in the conference finals been tied 2-2. Doesnt make for good basketball? puh-leeze. open your eyes.

Fuck you dood I been liking the lakers since I was in 6th grade bitch!!! Do you even know where the original lakers are from?

old_s13
05-15-2004, 12:34 PM
Kobe cheated on his hot wife.

First of all, his wife is naaaaaaaaaaaaasty.. you're fucking FOOLED with the LA-fakeness and dont even know it.

MakotoS13
05-15-2004, 01:51 PM
im not even a basketball fan and i thought these playoffs were pretty freaking outstanding.

Phlip
05-16-2004, 01:16 AM
Shaq would suck if he was smaller.
Kobe cheated on his hot wife. :loco:
Gary Payton was better when he was on the Pacers (?)

Karl Malone is the only kickass player on the team. Because he has gray hair and is still owning kids.

The thing that MAKES him Shaq is his ownage of the rest of the league, who all happen to be smaller, is that a knock against him or everyone else?
Kobe cheated on his wife, who happens to be a chick I would nail myself... How many people do YOU know that cheat on hot chicks? Now factor in that you are an NBA player who is first rich and second viewed as physically attractive by women the world over and see if you don't take some strange here and there...
WHEN THE FUCK did Gary Payton pay for the Pacers? I recall him playing in Seattle and for 13 years being surrounded by teams who were not able to comprise a competitive unit.
Karl Malone/gray hair? I have dreadlocks down past my shoulders, some of them are growing gray hair near the roots... BECAUSE I HAVE HAIR, but Karl Malone is bald. Granted, he IS 41 years old, but he is in better physical shape than a large portion of the league, remember that.

DaveSev
05-16-2004, 04:38 PM
The thing that MAKES him Shaq is his ownage of the rest of the league, who all happen to be smaller, is hat a knock against him or everyone else?
Kobe cheated on his wife, who happens to be a chick I would nail myself... How many people do YOU know that cheat on hit chicks? Now factor in that you are an NBA player who is first rich and second viewed as physically attractive by women the world over and see if you don't take some strange here and there...
WHEN THE FUCK did Gary Payton pay for the Pacers? I recall him playing in Seattle and for 13 years being surrounded by teams who were not able to comprise a compatitive unit.
Karl Malone/gray hair? I have dreadlocks down past my shoulders, some of them are growing gray hair near the roots... BECAUSE I HAVE HAIR, but Karl Malone is bald. Granted, he IS 41 years old, but he is in better physical shape than a large portion of the league, remember that.

Holy fuck, settle down.

I think that Shaq is just overrated, and part of that is because of his size.

I got the Pacers and the Supersonics mixed up, pardon me.

And yes, Karl has gray hair. Look at his goatee. Some of it is gray. And I don't know why it sounds like you are attacking me there, because I was complementing the fact that Karl is still kicking ass at his age.

So yeah, settle down.

ca18guy
05-16-2004, 05:40 PM
Saying Shaq is overrated for being too big is like saying I'm underrated for not being 4 feet taller. If I was 9'8" I would own the NBA, but I'm not :rofl:

Hell I think Jordan was overrated, If he would have lost his right arm in a wood chipper accident I bet he would be no where as good as he was.

Bliss
05-16-2004, 07:41 PM
Holy fuck, settle down.

I think that Shaq is just overrated, and part of that is because of his size.
so, its his fault hes 7', 330 lbs? not only that, but hes pretty athletic for being that size. he pwns the league. top 10 in points, top ten in rebounds. not to mention hes one funny mofo.
I got the Pacers and the Supersonics mixed up, pardon me.
just so you know, you look like a fool spouting off about the NBA and mixing up the Sonics and the Pacers. I hardly see how you could get em mixed up. no pardon for you! :D
And yes, Karl has gray hair. Look at his goatee. Some of it is gray. And I don't know why it sounds like you are attacking me there, because I was complementing the fact that Karl is still kicking ass at his age.
As much as I like Karl (been a fan of him and Stockton for a while now), he's a very small part of that team. Yes, they are better with him, but hes barely the player he used to be.

So yeah, settle down.

And JtWo, the "Lakers" are originally from Minnesota. Thus the nickname of the LAKERS (great lakes, get it?). pwned.

JtWo
05-16-2004, 07:57 PM
Damn someone actually knew....lol

old_s13
05-16-2004, 08:26 PM
Holy fuck, settle down.

typical response from owned zilvia member :)

Bliss
05-16-2004, 08:35 PM
Holy fuck, settle down.

typical response from owned zilvia member :)

^^^werd^^^

Phlip
05-16-2004, 09:16 PM
^^^ I would like to personally thank those who came to the defense of the North Carolina resident lifelong Lakers fan while he took his 5 hour Sunday afternoon nap...

... That being said, I watched game 6 last night and can honestly say that I am proud to be a Lakers fan, have been for as long as I have been watching sports. That's how I am, I like the teams that had the players I liked when I started watching sports when I was a kid back in the mid-80's. That being said, I like the 49ers because of Joe Montana and Jerry Rice, the player and teams that were cool back then. I like the Lakers because I like Magic and Kareem, I like the Oakland A's because of Canseco, McGwire and Ricky Henderson, but not being a huge baseball fan, I also like the Dodgers because of Doc Gooden and (pre-cocaine) Darryl Strawberry. It honestly sickens me to see the people who begin to cheer for a team and claim fanship when that team is winning, while people like me sit around and are actively pissed off when their teams lose, no matter how much it should happen to take place.

old_s13
05-17-2004, 12:32 AM
i just get pissed off when the game is not entertaining.. much like the recent spurs/lakers game.. it was just GARBAGE TIME the ENTIRE TIME. It felt like a season game...... the spurs were a mess.

BUT, thats the name of the game.. you can never predict what is gonna happen.. so respect to the players, respect to the lakers.. it was ALL good. watching basketball is just ALL too fun.. and like everything, too many people have ass-headed opinions. Just love the sport and shut the fuck up.

I'll start. :)

toreno
05-19-2004, 12:32 AM
http://espn.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/snoop_lakers.jpg

toreno
05-19-2004, 12:33 AM
http://www.csulb.edu/~dyang/lastshot.jpg

toreno
05-19-2004, 12:35 AM
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/poetLAUREATEryan/horryowned.jpg

Phlip
05-19-2004, 06:45 AM
^^^ Those are some FUNNY ass pics, especially the first one!!!

toreno
05-19-2004, 12:05 PM
^^^ Those are some FUNNY ass pics, especially the first one!!!

yea, I know.