PDA

View Full Version : what to get girlfriend for high school graduation

ProjectSlideways
05-13-2004, 08:04 PM
We have been dating for about a year and really need somegood ideas! She isnt into cars!

Ghettokracker71
05-13-2004, 09:29 PM
Oh shit ! I need to get mine a present...hah hah! What is she into? I've been going out with her for almost 2 years:D

Candles,things that smell nice,anything cute like stuffed bears/cats/dogs,jewelery,card(A MUST!)....are always good choices,at least for my girly.

You hafta desribe her personality/hobbies/things she is into

JtWo
05-13-2004, 09:50 PM
Buy a Louis Vuitton bag from me and give it to her :) Also after that, take her to Cheese Cake Factory and then take her cruisin' your car up in the mountain or something ;)

dontworrybout it
05-13-2004, 10:43 PM
damnit. i wish i had a boyfriend that would take me cruising for my graduation present. :wtc: Fcuk the louis vuitton bag and the cheesecake factory! ..i'd rather do a touge run anyday! hahah.

Brian
05-13-2004, 10:50 PM
give her the penile implant.

that180guy
05-13-2004, 10:52 PM
Buy a Louis Vuitton bag from me and give it to her :) Also after that, take her to Cheese Cake Factory and then take her cruisin' your car up in the mountain or something ;)

hahahahahahha soo tru, cept i dont do the drive to the mountains effect....knowing ppl like us, we might get carried away. :loco:

stillmatic
05-13-2004, 11:06 PM
Just give her oral then take her to a fastfood place afterwards.

ALTRNTV
05-13-2004, 11:30 PM
Just give her oral then take her to a fastfood place afterwards.

hahahaha! hmm.. :p

DRIFTgasm
05-13-2004, 11:53 PM
some good lovin

S14Speed997
05-14-2004, 07:20 AM
yea, give her some new Trojan "warm sensations", and a sore back.....

BiluMaster K's
05-14-2004, 09:24 AM
a teddybear holding a roll of condoms is cute, yet functional

aznpoopy
05-14-2004, 09:31 AM
damnit. i wish i had a boyfriend that would take me cruising for my graduation present. :wtc: Fcuk the louis vuitton bag and the cheesecake factory! ..i'd rather do a touge run anyday! hahah.

what the heck? you are a cool girl. where are there more of you?

anyway, serious about the girl? take her out to a semi fancy dinner and buy her something simple and cute... like a balloon /w a teddybear, some candles and flowers. also you need something more permanent (jewelry works) to give to her so she can look back and remember. best time is at the end of the night.

if ur on a budget do one of those all nighter deals... start with movie, then chill with some friends. after that go get some ice cream or something, then to the beach at like 2am, go eat at a diner at like 4am... etc etc. then give her something perm b4 u leave in the morning.

S14Speed997
05-14-2004, 10:40 AM
go eat at a diner at like 4am... etc etc. then give her something perm b4 u leave in the morning.

Just not a baby, wear them new Trojan "warm sensations" !! lol

Andrew Bohan
05-14-2004, 11:14 AM
does she like cute stuff? my gf is the most practical girl ever. if someone got her some cute stuffed bs, she'd say, "well this cute, but what the heck am i supposed to do with it??" she'd rather have something useful, like some clothes, or antivirus software.

smellslikecurry
05-14-2004, 11:28 AM
giver her my number - haha im just kididng, i acutally have the same problem its our 3 year anniversary in like a month so i need some advice too!! so any advice to these wud help me out too

oojpeeoo
05-14-2004, 01:25 PM
give her ur middle finger and tell her its for 2night :fawkd:

that180guy
05-14-2004, 07:54 PM
does she like cute stuff? my gf is the most practical girl ever. if someone got her some cute stuffed bs, she'd say, "well this cute, but what the heck am i supposed to do with it??" she'd rather have something useful, like some clothes, or antivirus software.

hahahaah antivirus software
but sum oral loving.....chicks :naughtyd:

dontworrybout it
05-16-2004, 09:22 PM
what the heck? you are a cool girl. where are there more of you?
hahaha. more of me? ha. Anyways, I agree with all the guys...give her oral..then go do a touge run...or give her oral up in the mountains [even better]. yeeaaahhh. there you go.

But foreal, if she's the sensitive type..go for some mushy music/poem shit. lol. Or maybe a rose for every month/year you've been together/known eachother.

ZenkiS14
05-16-2004, 09:45 PM
Holy CRAP!!! I just realized because of this thread I need to get my chick somthing too!!!!!!! LoL

mistaanime
05-17-2004, 02:25 PM
lol..yea i know..mee too..