PDA

View Full Version : Corvette Chase in the HOOD

old_s13
05-13-2004, 03:20 PM
Hey man, did any of you fuckers see that C5 Corvette chase on the news today? aaah man, that shit was golden... fuckin fat messican dude running from the cops, does some donuts.. runs through countless number of red lights, smashed front end.. then ditches the fucking thing and runs into an apartment complex. No cops followed him because he was driving too wrecklessly and too quickly (he even hit triple digits) then he got SLAMMED by cops.

hahahaha damn.. i cant wait to one day see a drifter run from the cops, that would be awesome.

ONYX S-13
05-13-2004, 03:35 PM
Nah i didn't see it.Too bad I'm at work...So wait a minute here, YOU SAID HE HIT TRIPLE DIGITS IN A NEIGHBORHOOD !?!?!? :faint: ..I wish i weren't at work right now, I wanna watch that footage...I wonder if it'll be on any news sites? Has anyone noticed that most of the time when there's a "Highspeed chase" the person fleeing is usually in a P.O.S? I dunno what goes through peoples minds when they pull something like that (Like they're gonna get away)..Another thing is the newscaster (Person in the chopper usually) tries to make it sound all dramatic." The criminal is bobbing and weaving through traffic at 90 M.P H !!"..I just laugh cause most of the people around here drive 80-85 (Which isn't even fast) so basically the person is barely above the flow of traffic...I think I have only seen one "Highspeed chase" that reached 120 (Which isn't that fast either but it's decent) and the idiot ended up crashing..He also was in a vette, and he survived. The car basically decentigrated (Sp?) around him .

MakotoS13
05-13-2004, 04:03 PM
a good driver could've gotten away in a C5 ;)

bad man, poor car...

old_s13
05-13-2004, 06:14 PM
he DID get away... not because he was a good driver, but because he was running red lights and the cops were like FUCK THAAAAAAAT..

but.. cant outrun the ghetto biiiiiiiiird. (unless of course, you try to escape near LAX) ;) (thats my plan, bitches)

DaveSev
05-13-2004, 06:22 PM
No matter how fast your car is, radio waves are always faster...

No Motiv
05-13-2004, 06:58 PM
Hey i saw some Japanese video/tv show or something where....there was a drifter getting chased by tthe cops....i think i t was staged though

DRFT
05-13-2004, 07:02 PM
you talking about nomuken in the silver kouki rps13?

Ghettokracker71
05-13-2004, 07:04 PM
EDIT:whoops wrong thread. :doh:

Wow,a c5 chase....see on the east coast,all the best car getting chased around here would be an civic si...lol

No Motiv
05-13-2004, 07:04 PM
^^^ i think so......yeah it must have been nomuken....i remeber the guy was really weird lookn...

Hawd
05-13-2004, 07:08 PM
fuck i always miss car chases. haha the ones I remember vividly where that idiot ran into santamonica highschool and got his ass blasted when he tried to reverse. Also I remeber a bike chase when the guy ran into the side of an MTA bus when he exited the offramp. HAHA the cops rushed his gimp ass while he was on the floor in pain. I also remember that one time some guy blocked off a freeway on ramp with his truck full of molitoff cocktails with a sign that read HMOS ARE IN IT FROM THE MONEY. He was sitting in his truck with his dog and all of a sudden it burst into flames and he ran out ass naked on fire LOl. He then proceded to try to jump off the on ramp but he was too pussy so he took his rifle and shot his ownself inthe face on live t.v. NOW thats a LIVE event that I won't forget.