PDA

View Full Version : FS: 89 240sx w/SR20

Acelica4u
05-12-2004, 10:38 PM
okay guys I have a 89 240sx that i was working on for a while sitting in my garage. i live in el monte. so cal. originally i wanted to make this a suped up motorsport car but unfortunately i ran out of money and time, and now i need to sell it. Its a 1989 240sx coupe black. The car when i first got it was completely stripped inside had almost nothing which was cool for me because i wanted it to be a performance car not a passenger car,, i still though was able to get most of the interior pieces. As for what the car has installed on it is what is important...

- SR20DET RED TOP Cranked once never actually fired the place where i got the engine from said they tested it and it worked fine.

-BLITZ FMIC. BRAND NEW INSTALLED
-KOYO RADIATOR NEW INSTALLED
-FLEXALITE DUAL FANS NEW INSTALLED BUT NOT WIRED
-NISMO MOTOR MOUNTS NEW INSTALLED
-HKS DOWNPIPE NEW NOT INSTALLED
-GREDDY TYPE S BOV NEW INSTALLED
-WALBRO FUEL PUMP NOT INSTALLED
-GREDDY OIL PAN NEW INSTALLED
-NEW STARTER

As for the wiring well, me and a friend took a shot at it, we went to a local motor shop to see how to do it and it worked it began to crank but we never got to fire it, last time i tried cranking it, it wouldnt but then again its been sitting in my garage for a few month now.. im asking $3200,,FIRM only because everthing except for the car and engine is brand new.. I mean parting it out i can get more,, but i prefer to sell as it is..

Pics : http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/adrianc4/my_photos

(If link doesnt work just email me at [email protected], also if u have any questions. please serious peeps only.. thank you very much

Nissandriver714
05-14-2004, 12:30 PM
how about 3000??
let me know thanks

Acelica4u
11-13-2004, 11:37 AM
i edited bumped up