PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Innovations

Memberofthe600hpkaclub
08-20-2013, 11:52 PM
I bought a harness second-hand, but never used. It didn't work correctly to my knowledge, so i contacted GSXRJJordan of Jordan Innovations about looking over it. He agreed, and i sent it to him. And after the post office "lost it" for a month, he received it on April 22.

And now it has been so long i cant afford to wait for it. I need it back and Im willing to try to fix it myself. Ive spent alot of money getting my car to run without this harness because Ive waited so long and I need my car.

He has ignored my request to just send it back as is. He says he wont, but then tells me he doesnt know when he can look at it because theyre too busy at the moment. Understandable, but if theyre too busy, he should just send it back. Ive offered to pay for shipping back to me. And now he's just ignoring me.

I appreciate his original offer to look at the harness when i didnt directly buy it from them, but this has put me in a very bad position and he wont cooperate lately.

I emailed him from my wifes email, and he responded immediately, but once i told him who it was, he started ignoring me again.

I havent emailed him excessively or have been a pest. Ive given him 4 months.

This is our original conversation:
http://zilvia.net/f/attachment.php?attachmentid=59479&stc=1&d=1377064002

This is him telling me he wont send it back without looking at it:
http://zilvia.net/f/attachment.php?attachmentid=59480&stc=1&d=1377064014

This is my message to him requesting for it back.
http://zilvia.net/f/attachment.php?attachmentid=59496&stc=1&d=1377098924

All I would like is my harness back, working or not.

1slicktwo4oh
08-21-2013, 02:40 AM
That sucks....they are usually very good at customer service...purchased a few items from them w/ no issu es..gl hope it works out...

BlewByYou
08-21-2013, 08:10 AM
Since March? That's unacceptable.

I've always seen good work from him, as far as ignoring people i've seen it happen a few times. Whether you're blowing him up or not, You as a customer needs to be updated frequently hands down.

Hope ur issue is resolved within a timely manner now!

MADE
08-21-2013, 08:48 AM
Not understanding how he "is not going to send it back until it's pinned out first".

Regardless of the manufacturer he doesn't own it, and the owner needs it back.

I understand he wants to ensure something he made is good to go but this isn't the way to go about it especially since it's backlogged.

When you run a business your customers are important, so answering questions no matter how time consuming or annoying is important.

S14 Ender
08-21-2013, 08:55 AM
If I was him I'd send you a new one and offer you more products, keep you happy. You'd be more likely to come back and possibly buy something from him.

sidewaysil80
08-21-2013, 09:22 AM
Yeah, since March is nuts. I think you did the right thing by "blowing him up" and giving him the opportunity to rectify the situation before taking it to the public forum. The bottom line is your the customer, it's your property, you want it back he sends it back...no questions asked simple as that. Do what every other reputable craftsman or tradesman does when they are backed up...stop taking more work until you cleared your backlog.

BlewByYou
08-21-2013, 09:23 AM
Hopefully this was all just a misunderstanding and may have forgot about it but im pretty sure Jordan will make it right none the less bud..

koukimuncher
08-22-2013, 10:41 AM
My friend has been waiting long enough because this harness I'm still wondering why he hasn't responded to this thread about him but he has the time to browse around Zilvia I'm not trying to be disrespectful to Jordan but this is ridicoulous IMO

Om1kron
08-22-2013, 11:10 AM
My friend has been waiting long enough because this harness I'm still wondering why he hasn't responded to this thread about him but he has the time to browse around Zilvia I'm not trying to be disrespectful to Jordan but this is ridicoulous IMO

Jeff has an employee who handles his accounts on zilvia during the day to sell items, if jeff is actually ever on himself it's normally around 2-3am when he gets home from the shop.

I'm not trying to put the guys business out there either. But I don't know many guys running a shop themselves getting a million questions about things while trying to do work. While having business drive up, 3-5 cars in his face he's working on and trying to manage 1 helper, and 1 guy doing customer service.

enjuku, frsport, touge factory, etc have MULTIPLE employee's that can sit around and answer questions all day. This is not that shop, and if you've paid in full for the work already aside from just sending him something with a blank invoice.

I'd imagine turn around time would reflect such.

95_S14
08-22-2013, 11:24 AM
If I was him I'd send you a new one and offer you more products, keep you happy. You'd be more likely to come back and possibly buy something from him.

Why would he send him and new one ? He didn't even buy it off Jeff someone else did , yes Jeff should send it back but giving him a new one free lol idk what's in the water in Florida but it seem most of you guys over there are smoking crack

scottie
08-22-2013, 12:31 PM
You've waited 4 months?!? Boo-freakin-Hoo.

S14 Ender
08-22-2013, 12:55 PM
Why would he send him and new one ? He didn't even buy it off Jeff someone else did , yes Jeff should send it back but giving him a new one free lol idk what's in the water in Florida but it seem most of you guys over there are smoking crack

He already has the broken harness which he doesn't have time to fix and send back. Why not save yourself a headache and your reputation by sending a new one and then salvage the old one later? Seems smarter.

95_S14
08-22-2013, 01:18 PM
He already has the broken harness which he doesn't have time to fix and send back. Why not save yourself a headache and your reputation by sending a new one and then salvage the old one later? Seems smarter.

He makes everything to order is isn't autozone with lifetime free replacement , if you got it new from Jeff and it didn't work that's one thing but he didn't , it's 2nd hand so who know a what the guy before did of didn't do

EDacIouSX
08-22-2013, 01:42 PM
Why would you even buy a "defective" harness in the first place? I wouldn't want to take anything back w/o a receipt, ESPECIALLY from someone who wasn't the original purchaser.

Yea, maybe it sucks that you have to wait for it but if I was him I would have said no to begin with.

Memberofthe600hpkaclub
08-22-2013, 02:50 PM
Why would you even buy a "defective" harness in the first place? I wouldn't want to take anything back w/o a receipt, ESPECIALLY from someone who wasn't the original purchaser.

Yea, maybe it sucks that you have to wait for it but if I was him I would have said no to begin with.

The harness was sold in new/unused condition. And believe me it looked the part. Harness was very well made and had never been touched since being built. And I bought it directly from the guy that he made it for as he went with another set up.

And I'm not concerned with the "4 months" as much as I am with the complete disregard and ignoring I have been getting. And if your car had been completely done for 4 months you would be slightly mad at that being the only thing holding you back as well.

And like I said I am fully understanding that he is a busy man and being I didnt buy directly I'm low on the totem pole. Which is why I simply would lime it sent back as is. And I have no problem paying shipping with insurance and a little extra for hastle.

g14novak
08-22-2013, 04:33 PM
The harness was sold in new/unused condition. And believe me it looked the part. Harness was very well made and had never been touched since being built. And I bought it directly from the guy that he made it for as he went with another set up.

And I'm not concerned with the "4 months" as much as I am with the complete disregard and ignoring I have been getting. And if your car had been completely done for 4 months you would be slightly mad at that being the only thing holding you back as well.

And like I said I am fully understanding that he is a busy man and being I didnt buy directly I'm low on the totem pole. Which is why I simply would lime it sent back as is. And I have no problem paying shipping with insurance and a little extra for hastle.

It seems like you're being taken for a ride by everyone involved. The seller of the harness made you feel that it was in "new" condition, or at least he assumed so. The manufacturer is just too busy for his own good to repair your unit which is unfortunate since it seems like it is a defective harness that he just doesn't want to deal with.

I'd agree with what was said earlier regarding a new harness. Sure, they cost $700 from the factory, but that's because you pay for the labor involved to wrap it. No automotive harness is made by machine, OEM or aftermarket. Every single one is made by hand. It would cost him pennies on the dollar and tons of headache to just send you out another rebuilt harness.

I suggest sending him a strongly-officially worded letter in the mail. Usually when businesses receive letters from what they think is legal officials, the issue ends up getting bumped up in priority.

I don't know anything about his individual shop, but it seems like he just is too busy for his own good. 1 helper and 1 customer service rep, yet hes the one still replying to you personally? Then what is his customer service rep doing? How come the helper hasn't looked into it yet? It takes about 15 minutes to compare a pin-out on a piece of paper to a physical plug. Maybe 30 if the person has never seen an engine harness before.

I don't understand what the hold up is. I wish you best of luck resolving your issue.

Memberofthe600hpkaclub
08-22-2013, 05:16 PM
I don't understand either. However being a mil spec harness its not a simple pin check.

Here is a pic with the original pin sheet I received with ithttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss125/Ernie_Mac/IMG_8258171622464.jpeg (http://s568.photobucket.com/user/Ernie_Mac/media/IMG_8258171622464.jpeg.html)

g14novak
08-22-2013, 06:50 PM
Mil spec, Aircraft spec, extended for RHD, its all the same. Theirs a wire color and the pin it should match. If its a real professional job, it'll also tell what the wire controls.

Org/Blk -> Pin 1A -> TPS
Blu/Grn -> Pin 1B -> Coil trigger
etc, etc, etc...

Even if he custom built every harness with new wiring and plugs, theirs no way it should take 4 months. He easily could have assembled another unit for you in that time. It seems to me that because he has already collected money for the unit, it has no priority to him.

I would highly recommend sending over a strongly worded letter. Nothing like your going to call the BBB or have OSHA come by his shop. Thats going to get your harness put in a trash can and you forgotten about.

Just stuff like you heard his reputation as a shop owner and automotive mechanic was above par which is why you chose to deal with him in the first place. Being blown off and put on the back burner for people that have money in hand is a dirty business tactic. You'll make sure to relay the information to anyone looking to have service done to their harness post purchase. Shops heavily rely on return business.

Real honest business owners should always be willing to do what the customer wants. Always remember, people eat with their ears and eyes. Places like automotive shops rely on word of mouth to spread information about their shop.

koukimuncher
08-22-2013, 10:24 PM
Still no response from him this is a calamity the man needs his project finish and this is holding him back =[

MADE
08-23-2013, 03:52 AM
You've waited 4 months?!? Boo-freakin-Hoo.

Why would anyone besides a fucking idiot want to wait that long for someone to check something without prior establishing the backlog?

I don't understand either. However being a mil spec harness its not a simple pin check.

Here is a pic with the original pin sheet I received with ithttp://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss125/Ernie_Mac/IMG_8258171622464.jpeg (http://s568.photobucket.com/user/Ernie_Mac/media/IMG_8258171622464.jpeg.html)

Why not?

Jeff has an employee who handles his accounts on zilvia during the day to sell items, if jeff is actually ever on himself it's normally around 2-3am when he gets home from the shop.

I'm not trying to put the guys business out there either. But I don't know many guys running a shop themselves getting a million questions about things while trying to do work. While having business drive up, 3-5 cars in his face he's working on and trying to manage 1 helper, and 1 guy doing customer service.

I'd imagine turn around time would reflect such.

No excuse I dealt with many shops who were undermanned and had no issues.

I don't know Jordan but from what I seen in the past he does good work and seemed to be a good guy but this is crap. Hopefully he is not using that to justify his actions. Hopefully it gets sorted out.

nism014
08-23-2013, 04:15 AM
no surprises here. Jeff Jordan "aka the scam artist" was selling heim joints some years back. He fukin guaranteed "in stock" blah blah blah, after ONE YEAR of waiting for my heims and sending him MULTIPLE PAYMENTS to satisfy his "problems" and manufacturing troubles and pathetic excuse, I finally gave up and tried to cut my loses short.

I got my arms back, some joints that didn't fit and just said "[email protected] it".

Screw that guy and his company, I really hope that one day he rips off the wrong guy and gets lit up.

I don't even want to reply to his emails begging for forgiveness....or trying to cut a deal.

When you email a BUSINESS owner and HE tells you that "yes I can do this for you for this much $$$" then you expect to be delivered the goods/services you are paying for REGARDLESS!!! If he can't hold true to his words then he has NO [email protected] RIGHTS making promises.

that is NOT what these guys are doing. They just take your money and give you excuses...

nism014
08-23-2013, 04:20 AM
here, go add more sh!t stain to his business on his personal review page:
http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/200518-gsxrjjordan.html

scottie
08-23-2013, 08:00 AM
Why would anyone besides a fucking idiot want to wait that long for someone to check something without prior establishing the backlog?

I kid man. He has had my engine harness well over a year. 4 Months is nothing.

MADE
08-23-2013, 08:11 AM
I kid man. He has had my engine harness well over a year. 4 Months is nothing.

Kinda thought so need a sarcasm smilie.

Memberofthe600hpkaclub
08-23-2013, 10:54 AM
here, go add more sh!t stain to his business on his personal review page:
http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/200518-gsxrjjordan.html

I don't want to slander the man or his business. Everything I've seen from him looks amazing.

End of the day I just wanted to do the right thing and send it to the man that built it to be fixed.

He could at least have enough dignity to respond to this thread that he has almost assuredly looked at.

Not asking for anything free, and even told him I'm willing to pay for the service and If he can't fit me in send it back. Would only take 30min to a hour to box it and ship it if he had to take it up there. And of course I would pay for that as well.

koukimuncher
08-24-2013, 10:01 AM
Did this problem ever get solved?

Memberofthe600hpkaclub
08-24-2013, 02:37 PM
No still no response or anything from him

Memberofthe600hpkaclub
08-25-2013, 05:00 AM
Come on Jeff I'm not being a dick or saying a single bad word about you I just really wanna drive my car. Is they any other greater feeling for a fellow car enthusiast? Help me drive this thing its taken me 6 years to build on a minuscule budget http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss125/Ernie_Mac/image-24.jpg (http://s568.photobucket.com/user/Ernie_Mac/media/image-24.jpg.html)

mogli9000
08-25-2013, 06:32 PM
This is all coming from personal experiences. I am unaware of Jeff's situation, but from what I've been reading. This is what I believe is to be true.

I can only assume.

Its hard as fuck running a small business.

I can assume that Jeff has to pay about $3,500-4,500 just in expenses to pay the bills Monthly. That includes gas, paperwork, city fees, tax, rent, electricity, insurance, car payments, and whatever else that keeps someone alive in society.

Not only do you over work yourself, run into land mines that push you farther back, bite more than you can chew, and become over zealous on making anything work. Mind yourself, this is all being done by one person. No trusted partners who can work equally as good as you. One man who has to do everything to run a business and pay his bills.

Jeff isn't a 10 year business. He is a new small business with minimal business experience. Shit happens.

He has talent, but more than talent can't run a business. Its difficult to maintain a 100 hour plus work week working for 5-6 bucks an hour as the owner. Shit is hard as fuck when you first start out.

That's not including finding workers that actually give two fucks about their own work and your company.

Also add daily, weekly, and monthly paperwork and accountant work. Small business owners don't have cash to have someone else do that for them. Its all done by hand and on paper by themselves.

Now you also have to put in regard that there are people in the same boat as you. He now has to prioritize and go through each order that is backed up. On top of being a perfectionist. Doing things right takes so much time of your life. Driving for supplies, ordering supplies online, having setbacks, redoing something until its perfect.

I work and own my own business as well. I am fortunate enough to have solid employees helping me. When I was by myself it took 1 whole day JUST to go pick up supplies. Drive 2 hours in traffic, drive 2 hours back. Setup product pick ups, pick up products that were sold days before, have them picked up, then reply to every call and text for that day. There goes 1 whole day with almost NOTHING getting done.

Now add up money tied into each project. Let's say a customer only puts 20% down of his invoice. Guess who has to go out of pocket for the rest until the product is finished? The business owner. Imagine that business owner has about 10-20 projects at this given time. There goes about 5k worth of YOUR money sitting that is now a negative in your bank fund.

Now add up the daily cars that come in. That is usually jobs that are finished within that day. He is one guy who now has to order the customers part, pick it up, then install it on their car. There goes another day. But hey it pays your monthly rent bill. What happens if Jeff went out of business? He has to stay afloat with the walks ins and focus on the projects on weekend or nights. GUESS what happens IF a business owner has to close down shop because of unpaid rent? NO MORE FINISHED PROJECTS AND BANKRUPCTY. Which means now your stuff is gone.

Jeff is pushing. He is trying. He is staying afloat.

A life is small tiny baby steps every day. Takes forever until a project is 100%. Once Jeff understands devlops a system that works, rules that help him, and what projects to choose and what projects to turn away. (I turn away cars every day). He will become a solid speedy business.

Why? Because some cars are ticking time bombs. Not a simple swap or a simple wire install. You now hit cluster fuck city in which takes more time and money than you expect. Also they take a negative on your pay sheet. I had to do a swap once and due to the cluster fuck of a car, I ended up losing $500 bucks out the door. But hey the customer was happy and still comes back to this day.

PLUS the resources and solid connections of people to get you along that way.

It takes year 3 of a small business to start making it. You are at neutral to 15k a year for 2 years of your life. Living day by day on almost no positivie income you other than the will to never give up. Once you go to year 3 you will be making double that, year 4 is 45-60k a year, and so forth.

SHIT TAKES TIME. Jeff just has to know how and when to pick his battles.

Good luck.

mulinmoua
08-25-2013, 08:40 PM
^^^^ what does all that have to do with shipping a harness back n customer is willing to pay for shipping n his time to go do it?

nism014
08-26-2013, 03:14 AM
This is all coming from personal experiences. I am unaware of Jeff's situation, but from what I've been reading. This is what I believe is to be true.

I can only assume.

Its hard as fuck running a small business.

I can assume that Jeff has to pay about $3,500-4,500 just in expenses to pay the bills Monthly. That includes gas, paperwork, city fees, tax, rent, electricity, insurance, car payments, and whatever else that keeps someone alive in society.

Not only do you over work yourself, run into land mines that push you farther back, bite more than you can chew, and become over zealous on making anything work. Mind yourself, this is all being done by one person. No trusted partners who can work equally as good as you. One man who has to do everything to run a business and pay his bills.

Jeff isn't a 10 year business. He is a new small business with minimal business experience. Shit happens.

He has talent, but more than talent can't run a business. Its difficult to maintain a 100 hour plus work week working for 5-6 bucks an hour as the owner. Shit is hard as fuck when you first start out.

That's not including finding workers that actually give two fucks about their own work and your company.

Also add daily, weekly, and monthly paperwork and accountant work. Small business owners don't have cash to have someone else do that for them. Its all done by hand and on paper by themselves.

Now you also have to put in regard that there are people in the same boat as you. He now has to prioritize and go through each order that is backed up. On top of being a perfectionist. Doing things right takes so much time of your life. Driving for supplies, ordering supplies online, having setbacks, redoing something until its perfect.

I work and own my own business as well. I am fortunate enough to have solid employees helping me. When I was by myself it took 1 whole day JUST to go pick up supplies. Drive 2 hours in traffic, drive 2 hours back. Setup product pick ups, pick up products that were sold days before, have them picked up, then reply to every call and text for that day. There goes 1 whole day with almost NOTHING getting done.

Now add up money tied into each project. Let's say a customer only puts 20% down of his invoice. Guess who has to go out of pocket for the rest until the product is finished? The business owner. Imagine that business owner has about 10-20 projects at this given time. There goes about 5k worth of YOUR money sitting that is now a negative in your bank fund.

Now add up the daily cars that come in. That is usually jobs that are finished within that day. He is one guy who now has to order the customers part, pick it up, then install it on their car. There goes another day. But hey it pays your monthly rent bill. What happens if Jeff went out of business? He has to stay afloat with the walks ins and focus on the projects on weekend or nights. GUESS what happens IF a business owner has to close down shop because of unpaid rent? NO MORE FINISHED PROJECTS AND BANKRUPCTY. Which means now your stuff is gone.

Jeff is pushing. He is trying. He is staying afloat.

A life is small tiny baby steps every day. Takes forever until a project is 100%. Once Jeff understands devlops a system that works, rules that help him, and what projects to choose and what projects to turn away. (I turn away cars every day). He will become a solid speedy business.

Why? Because some cars are ticking time bombs. Not a simple swap or a simple wire install. You now hit cluster fuck city in which takes more time and money than you expect. Also they take a negative on your pay sheet. I had to do a swap once and due to the cluster fuck of a car, I ended up losing $500 bucks out the door. But hey the customer was happy and still comes back to this day.

PLUS the resources and solid connections of people to get you along that way.

It takes year 3 of a small business to start making it. You are at neutral to 15k a year for 2 years of your life. Living day by day on almost no positivie income you other than the will to never give up. Once you go to year 3 you will be making double that, year 4 is 45-60k a year, and so forth.

SHIT TAKES TIME. Jeff just has to know how and when to pick his battles.

Good luck.

wow what are you? Jeff's personal head giver!?

The man owns a business and promises services for a price. When he stops giving his customer the time of the day to update them on the status of their orders then he shoots himself in the foot. When that shit repeats itself with other customers then he builds a "REPUTATION" for it. Must be nice for you to live nearby so you can go down to his shop personally and give him head but for those of us who live far away, the only comfort we have are the communication interactions and updates he provides us. Problem is that when he promises a service for a price and fails to deliver then he's just a lying sack of shit.

This is especially true because he has "workers" working for him who can provide him with the assistance he needs.

In my case the bottom line was. He promised a "heim join" upgrade service for ANY suspension arms. You tell him which arms you have, and he sends you beefier joints for a good price. I paid ~$60 initially, then he went quiet. So I asked for updates and he gave me excuses about manufacturing. At that point, flags went up, this guy is starting to look squirelly. So I ask him, how can I help, he tells me he needs more $$$ to get this done better, so I send him more $$$. After a while, this *snip boy goes quiet. After a while he gives me more excuses. So I send him the arms, so I know he has what he needs to match the damn joints. he goes quiet again...At that point I said fuck it, told him that I understood shit was hard and just wanted my arms back. Thank to fuckin god he sent them back.

Chucked that shit as a loss and walked away cursing his fuckin existence for rest of my life.

This guy is a fraud...

nism014
08-26-2013, 03:23 AM
By the way, I ended up paying roughly $200 for a pair of heim joints advertised for $64. By the time it was all said and done, I had waited a year and got my arms back and a pair of joints that don't even match the fuckin thread of the arms I sent him...I"m saving them in case I run into him in real live, I'll thrown them at his face, car or shop. I got nothing against his family, workers, children or relative. They don't carry the sins of the guilty. He's a grown man and makes decisions on his own, as such he answers to the consequences of his own actions.

His decisions was to fuck some of us over. What did we have in common!? we lived far away from his shop and relied on emails to keep in touch.

Memberofthe600hpkaclub
08-27-2013, 12:46 AM
Still no response of any sort from him. I suppose ill call tomorrow and try to get a voice to go with the profile......

Memberofthe600hpkaclub
08-28-2013, 10:49 PM
Keep forgetting to call because I'm so busy these days working 2 jobs. However still no update or communication with the young man.

Now that this has been seen over 1000 times I would think he would begin to worry about his online sales being affected. I suppose not. I refuse to allow this thread to die and forget about it. I'll just continue to bump it back up to keep it current so people can see. And the longer I'm ignored the more people will begin to realize I'm not exaggerating and he truly is showing bad business practices.

when there is absolutely no reason for it. He would be out of pocket $0.

I'll pay you $75 just to send it back

Memberofthe600hpkaclub
08-30-2013, 07:21 PM
Actually got a rather polite and genuine sounding email from Jeff Wednesday night. It read the the harness was fixed and being sent back on his dime. I was going to post the update once it arrived and I could test it.

He seemed very apologetic and I accept that. Like I said I know his business does top notch work and I had only heard great things about them. Which is why I sent it back to him in the first place. I guess sometimes "shit happens" as they say.

However, despite being rather angry at the time upon receiving said pm from him I literally did several backflips, flares, and airtracks. While working so my boss looked at me crazy.

So hopefully within the next week or so when i install the harness this issue will have been fully resolved.

scottie
09-01-2013, 08:47 AM
Good news! Post up the start up video.

240Zfunahollic
09-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Did you actually get the harness back from him?

Memberofthe600hpkaclub
09-14-2013, 01:07 AM
Yes got it back Monday but couldn't pick it up till Wednesday... and had to work a crazy schedule the rest of the week...I should be able to get it in tomorrow though....

jdmfan13
05-16-2014, 08:53 PM
So any update on the harness ......?..:. Or it was so good and now u r happy ???

Memberofthe600hpkaclub
05-20-2014, 10:07 PM
It had all of the same problems, I shelved it and took it as a loss

fullthrottle
05-28-2014, 06:42 AM
Well I ordered the Instant G kit for Zenki from them. In the end I was extremely happy. Kit just snapped on and stay in place with no modification or bolts holding it yet. Very high quality kit. Flexible high quality stuff not that stiff shit from other places. Communication was horrible. Multiple emails, facebook messages, messages through their website, Got one phone call answered... Never got a tracking number so I was shocked when it showed up 15 minutes after I got home.... You have to be home for these kind of deliverys... wouldnt it make sense to call me and let me know?

BlewByYou
05-30-2014, 03:37 PM
Well I ordered the Instant G kit for Zenki from them. In the end I was extremely happy. Kit just snapped on and stay in place with no modification or bolts holding it yet. Very high quality kit. Flexible high quality stuff not that stiff shit from other places. Communication was horrible. Multiple emails, facebook messages, messages through their website, Got one phone call answered... Never got a tracking number so I was shocked when it showed up 15 minutes after I got home.... You have to be home for these kind of deliverys... wouldnt it make sense to call me and let me know?

Had the same issue. I called my credit card company 2 days ago. No response what so ever for almost 2 weeks. Sucks as i like the company and hope to do further business if everything gets better.

fullthrottle
05-30-2014, 03:55 PM
Had the same issue. I called my credit card company 2 days ago. No response what so ever for almost 2 weeks. Sucks as i like the company and hope to do further business if everything gets better.

I wouldn't worry man. It took about a month for mine to arrive and it was worth it. Top quality and it all snapped onto my car and stayed in place before I screwed it down. Definately good stuff.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

charles2krayzie
06-28-2014, 01:10 AM
[/B]This guy Jeff is the shop owner of Jordan Innovation. The video is how I found my car in his shop. Keep in mind I dropped off my car to him right after SEMA 2013 to finish considering he had it before SEMA since August 18,2012. I brought the car to him in pristine condition, SEMA condition. Qouting him he said he'll have my car burning rubber on the way to SEMA which never happened. Considering the time frame I have given him and patiently waiting which caused me to lie to my sponsors because of his incompetence. Which made me look bad as of now I apologize to all of them PAS Mag and Superstreet for trolling you guys along with me. They have been patiently waiting for my car also. My car has been left abandoned in the back of his shop for months according to his shop neighbors and the Irwindale PD that passes through his shop at night. His shop is not gated so it's open to the public. All my electronics got damage in the rain it was left open unlock with no hardtop considering I left him my genuine Spoon hardtop with him. Which he won't release back to me and on top of the hardtop not being released, he won't released my keys also. If you look inside the car. It looks like someone ravaged it. I'm missing a lot of stuff off my car. Please help put this shop away for good.. I dropped off my car in Aug.18, 2012. He trolled me until now about getting my car done. March 10, 2014 I decided to come by his shop is posted to be open at 10am which is never open when I drop by. I came down to talk about the status of my car which he always gave me the same excuses and told me things that I want to hear for the past months but it was closed by which caused me to roll around the back and there behold I saw my car at worst state ever. My car is in the back of his shop which is not gated and left with no hardtop outside abandoned. He had the nerve to spread rumors about me shop hopping and taking off with my car by towing it without paying the tab. That's what he tried to tell the Irwindale PD so they won't release me the car and on top of that told Jan's towing to not help me or serve me with their tow service becaused I owed a balance. I don't mind paying if the job is done right and properly. Funny thing I have offered to pay so many times. But seeing my car abandoned sealed the deal for me there's no need for exchange of words between me and this shop. Plus seeing his car inside his shop all well put together and my car abandoned considering I'm a paying customer. Shows you what kind of person he is. To anyone that knows me personally. I don't talk much or run my mouth for me to put this out there. Took a lot of convincing for me to speak out. Please watch the video link.. And if you can Help.. Please Help that this don't happen to anyone else.. He doesn't even deserve to have 1 star if it could be helped.

FYI.. Come to find out this guys is not even registered to B.B.B., B.A.R., and is operating with no business license.. Just shows you this shop is not Legit.. He is operating illegaly.. BEWARE.. Considering he has military background who doesn't abide by the law..
Please Watch Video Link.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fusz4QQnPJk :repost:

RichardDUONG10
06-28-2014, 01:58 AM
OP sorry to hear, good luck to you. If this is true, not a good look to have on your business.

Decided I'm going to get my money back after waiting about 9 months on my Dmax style hood. Gave me the same excuse every time i call them that they were going to get it in the following month. Bad communication with them, also said they would contact me back but not one single contact have reached out to me from them, it was always me contacting them first. Tired of the BS.

chato de shamrock
06-28-2014, 06:19 AM
I tried getting in touch with them over the phone last year to inquire about some work on my car. He's known by quite a bit of people on here and as far as i know has a good rap on this site despite some bad reviews i've come across (after having already reached out to the shop by phone). That's really what drove me to look up the shop. Took me three days to get someone to answer their phone and during that time I left a pair of messages that went unanswered. By the third day I went ahead and gave them a call but was already skeptical about them. A business that doesn't answer its phones is always a big red flag. After coming across those reviews I whipped the sweat off my forehead. Dodged one there. Good luck trying to get some restitution.

charles2krayzie
06-28-2014, 08:21 AM
Please Share So people will not get screwed by this shop.. BTW I did take him to court and I won. He tried bluffing me with a picture of my car during SEMA and an invoice he made up while I had a suitcase full of evidence against him.. He failed miserably and made himself look like a fool in court..

Edwin562
06-28-2014, 09:56 AM
Jeff has always been great with me. did a few trip to his shop and bought a few thing from him. he is a great dude... I don't know how this would of happened to you guys, seem abit odd...

charles2krayzie
06-28-2014, 10:14 AM
A few small mishaps is ok but not condoning it. But this guy has a rap sheet.. That's not cool at all.. That's what you call screwing people over..

95_S14
06-28-2014, 12:50 PM
I dropped of my track car late last year for a whole new harness , I was told it would be done 2/14/14 , so 2/14/14 comes around and I called the shop and nobody picked up , so I drove over an hour away to see what's going on , I get to the shop and it's one story after another about why the cars not done , the car had not been moved of the harness started on , I was told it would be done no later then 2/28/14 now , so I called and Jeff said he was going to have it ready on the 28th , so on the 28th I called and he said some sensors are on back order and it's still not done , I had a buddy stop by on 3/5/14 , they has started the harness he said but it looked really incomplete , I called and told Jeff that on 3/14/14 I was getting the car if the harness was done or not , I called the day of 3-14 and said I was coming in a few hours to get the car , at this time I had heard about the s2000 issue and was going to not leave without my car , I showed up around 5pm on the 14th with my trailer and what do you know cars still not done. I had already paid for the better half of the work and told him the cars not done so I'm not paying the remainder , he started working I. The car right away and said he would have it done in a few hours , 2am comes and he finished . I didn't have my ems in the car so we pushed it on the trailer, I take it home and the next day install the ems , pull my laptop out and with the power on and car not running the ems is showing normal , I start the car and I runs about 1 min then a saw a flash , the alternator went bad , odd seeing it was a new oem Nissan one with less then 4 events on it , so I throw on a spare one I had , car wouldn't start , my battery only had 1.2 volts wtf !!!! I charge it to 14.2 volts and the car starts , same thing happened , so I called Jeff and he said he would have to look at it in person and to bring it to the shop , I told him I was not going to trailer it again to the shop , he said he would stop by my place in a week that he was out of town , so two weeks later he comes and found that he didn't add a wire and he also found a wire from the ems not wired in aswell , car runs now but would I ever buy or tell anyone to go to him , hell no . At the end of the day it's just not a honest shop and I would never go back

mogli9000
06-28-2014, 04:20 PM
I was actually trying to help him in his business, but I found out he has been trying to degrade and bad mouth me to everyone possible. I have no clue what happened to this guy. Shit storm after shit storm. I won't say anything negative against him, but hopefully he can do what is right for his business and try to fix his mistakes.

w0nderbr3ad
06-29-2014, 01:25 AM
OP sorry to hear, good luck to you. If this is true, not a good look to have on your business.

Decided I'm going to get my money back after waiting about 9 months on my Dmax style hood. Gave me the same excuse every time i call them that they were going to get it in the following month. Bad communication with them, also said they would contact me back but not one single contact have reached out to me from them, it was always me contacting them first. Tired of the BS.

Same thing happened to me and I even left a deposit. Just ended up taking the hit and not doing business with them again. Repeated calls and no reply or call back.

To OP: Sucks to hear about how your car has been treated. Just reaffirms my opinion about them. Hope you get back everything you are owed.

S14DB
06-29-2014, 12:22 PM
I think it's time to reiterate how the review section works.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=83800

That means this is the place for people that have had actual experiences to post them for others to see and use when deciding whether or not to deal with the reviewer in the future.

This is not the place for the peanut gallery to chime in with their comments and opinions. It does noting to further the discussion and muddies the waters. We have had numerous problems with witch hunts, white knighting and chicken little's in the past. These rules have been in place for many years for this reason.

Please respect these rules and only post your legitimate dealings with people and company's. Any commentary or debate will be deleted. Repeated abuse will get you banned from the marketplace.

jdmfan13
07-16-2014, 09:22 PM
I order a set of spl arms and for a good price and fast ship so for me its ok .....now im thinking on doing a v8 swap and im thinking ....Jordán innovations or 9k racing...

PLAYERO_LOKO
07-17-2014, 11:44 AM
I order a set of spl arms and for a good price and fast ship so for me its ok .....now im thinking on doing a v8 swap and im thinking ....Jordán innovations or 9k racing...

DUDE!!! let me tell you that when i first ordered the harnes from him i took nothing but .2 seconds to take my damn money however 10 motnhs to receive the harness.

THEN, i got in 6 month deployment to africa and my brother has new baby so nobody was working on the car, as i noticed that none of the plugs work on my ECM i called him back asking to fix it, he mails me the correct plug for ECM then i noticed that there were 2 other wires that had came undone from the harness and at that point i had no choice but to send back to him to fix it... claimed it to be a 45 min job to which on July 26th 2014 will be 5 freaking months i've watied on this 45 min job!:rant2::rant2::rant2:

hundreds of calls and emails without a single reply, hell; thier phone rep even hangs up on me now days when i simply ask whats the deal with my harness!!! that rep doesnt seem to do anything, because whatever you ask him about Jeff he always says, "oh, he's not in yet" or the unlucky "he just left the office" nor does he ever knows anything" everything i've asked him and he has no idea! :tweak::tweak::tweak:

if you care about your ride and not being dicked around for over 15 months like i have by Jeff then i'd go with wiring specialist, everyone has nothing but great things to say about Yuri... i wish that was who i went with!

livelovesole
07-21-2014, 08:23 PM
I ordered a Tomei exhaust manifold a month ago from these guys thinking I'll save a few bucks opposed to other sites. I've ordered one other time and had no problems minus not recieving a tracking number, but i recieved it about 4 days later. I ordered my manifold on June 23rd, after not receiving a tracking number for a week and no packages at my house, I called up and they say their trying to get the part from Tomei, I understand. After 2 weeks I call again requesting tracking info and get told their still trying to figure what's going on. They promised me they'd call back the next day...never got it. I called the day after that and jeff tells me that someone is out getting parts but still cant figure out whats going on with my order. At this point I've been respectful and patient. The customer service rep has a attitude but trys to hide it. I called today and the rep says he just got to look at it today and still cant tell me a word about the status of my order. I'm going to call on Wednesday and if nothing im going to request my money back. It's ridiculous that i have to wait for a part that's fully paid for, in the states, etc. The only thing I can say is that every time I've called, someone did answer. Just not worth saving the little bit of money.

Maiku240sxS14
07-23-2014, 09:37 AM
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=562641

I was actually disappointed how they handle their business. As people they might be good peoples, but doing business with...I will not. As people have said above...Great at taking orders, but once the money is transfer...you are definitely responsible to make your own effort on any updates. I had to call every 2 weeks for an update, 2 months later, I finally found out the shipment came in for me to pick up my order. Even picking up was not as smooth. I honestly don't think this is there main source of income, to be treating there customer like this.

I will not do business with them again.

solo_ryder
07-24-2014, 08:52 PM
I bought a PBM used intake setup for sr to z32 maf. It said it was available on thier site so I bought it. I waited 2 weeks and nothing, no emails, no tracking. So I emailed, no answer.. I sent a message on Zilvia.. no answer. I finally opened a dispute on PayPal and within a day I got a full refund with a explanation of "we could not find the item" or something along those lines. My whole KA-T build was waiting on the one part. I ended up making my own intake. Would not buy from again

DertyDan
07-27-2014, 01:06 PM
Ordered the new origin fenders from them and waited 2 months longer than I was promised. I was allowed to text Jordan or Eddie (one of the 2, not sure who i talked to at the beginning), to pay for it quickly, but once money was sent I never got updates. When texting them, he said "who is this, dont text my phone call the shop" after payment was sent. Constantly had to call the shop, email, and even call Origin USA to handle the wait myself because the delivery date kept getting pushed back farther and farther.

Eddie of Jordan Innovations continued to give me the run arround for 2 months until I said I wanted a refund, and then the fenders were magically sent out the next day.

JORDAN INNOVATIONS IS A MIDDLE MAN! Nothing more. I should have just called Origin USA in the first place. I cant believe I got suckered in to ordering from them when the only thing I am paying them extra for is customer service and I DID ALL THE WORK.

Jordan Innovations needs some major work in the customer service industry. I will never buy from them again. It felt like I was PMing a pissed off Zilvia user the whole time. Very unprofessional. To be honest, can't believe they are still in business.

Memberofthe600hpkaclub
07-29-2014, 11:37 AM
Wow, Jeff what the heck is going on man? I'm indifferent with our past transgressions but the bad review response from so many others on this thread is incredible to me.

Why has the customer service or lack there of gotten so bad? You've built a successful business off of quality work, and at one time good customer service. Or at least I assume that or I don't feel you would've been so successful up to this point.

Perhaps it's time to sit back, revise your business strategy, and form a new business plan.

I know you pay your bills off of high dollar, top end projects. But we as everyday consumers truly rely on guys like you to help build our home garage projects. Sure the vast majority can't spend $1-5000 at a time to peak your interest but through customer loyalty and return business we will get there. And that sir is where your true bread and butter is.

We just want a quality service, at a fair price. And even if that meant hiring another employee just for online sales I bet the added over head would in turn pay for itself.

jdmfan13
09-28-2014, 10:43 PM
Does any one now if jordan innovations is still in business or the shop is closed .i make an order with them like 5 weeks ago and im calling them and no answer im calling jeff call number and the same text ,email no answer and i need my stuff can some one help me please ......info....something please

RichardDUONG10
09-29-2014, 02:38 AM
file a paypal claim before the coverage is over

95_S14
09-29-2014, 03:33 AM
Does any one now if jordan innovations is still in business or the shop is closed .i make an order with them like 5 weeks ago and im calling them and no answer im calling jeff call number and the same text ,email no answer and i need my stuff can some one help me please ......info....something please

Smh , yes they are still open just open a claim before the 45 day window is closed

EsChassisLove
09-29-2014, 05:59 AM
Pretty positive there's a new law that requires companies to ship a product no later than 30 days after the customer makes the order.

VelociFaptor
09-29-2014, 12:10 PM
Hi guys, first post. I had a few of my local guys tell me to sign up here after I posted in our group.

I originally ordered Isis coilovers back on March 10th for my FC. They were listed as in stock, and still in stock now and throughout the last six months. After I hadn't heard anything in a month. I called and originally talked to Eddie who told me they were on backorder and would ship out at the end of the month. This was mid April. I call again in May after no word from them and he tells me that they're still waiting on shipping containers. I mention wanting my money back and he said that the order had already been paid to Isis and would ship to be directly from them and that he would need Jeff to do that. Jeff wasn't there. So I waited another month to see if they come in and of course I dont hear from them again.

I called every couple of weeks and was told the same thing by both Jeff and Eddie. That there was this huge backorder, that getting my money back couldn't happen without the other there. I would even wait until one of them posted to social media that they were in the shop, then call knowing that they just took a picture there, and still get the run around.

Finally in August when I was talking to Jeff, I verified with him that they had Megan coilovers in stock and they would ship that day if paid the difference. I paid the difference on the 11th and haven't heard from them since. I have left voicemails, emails, I've been calling almost every day and I havent heard from them once. They never called to give me one update in 6 months and haven't answered their phones in almost three weeks. I'm out a total of $850. I just want my money back. They haven't responded to the paypal claim yet, and my initial purchase can't be refunded by my bank or paypal.

Although I did find something very interesting that could help. In their own terms of service, it states that they will not bill you until your order has shipped. They violated that clearly. Could that technically make these false charges?

Tom N
09-29-2014, 07:05 PM
Just call the authorities and report the fraud.

scottie
10-31-2014, 07:44 AM
HELP WANTED!!

If anyone is close to Jeff Jordan, I will pay $100 for you to pick up my box of parts from his shop. He is currently relocating (supposedly) to San Diego. I need my stuff back and he has yet to return emails or calls. He has over $3000 worth of my stuff. I have pictures, emails, invoices and PMs to support this claim. I have been a member of this community for as long as he has been in "business". My project has been on hold for far too long. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Scott S.

gearhead55
11-01-2014, 12:05 PM
I guess i better chime in on this thread. I put down a deposit for a vented hood for my s13. they said they were waiting for enough orders for the shipment or something. MONTHS went by and I called multiple times. Eventually I called to get my deposit back and they gave me the run around. Called and Emailed multiple times with no response. They stole my deposit from me. Fuck these guys.

RichardDUONG10
11-01-2014, 12:09 PM
I called demanding my deposit money back for the hood and told me I was unprofessional. Haha eventually got my money back after calls and calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STEEZxIT
11-05-2014, 02:25 PM
interesting feedback on these guys.

i forgot to add my experience with jeff and eddie of jordan innovations, spanning from 5/20/13 to somewhere around July of 2014.

i made a deposit for $800 to get my spot in line, so i can bring in my car and have it rewired. (new chassis harness + custom switch panels)
around november of 2013, they still did not have space for me, so i asked for my deposit back. On the phone, Jeff was almost always very polite. Eddie was usually quite short with me and not always polite.
it was explained to me that they did not have my deposit immediately available. i understood, and told them that i would like to have it when they were able to, i specified i'd like it back within the next two months.
i continued to contact their shop with mixed results, mostly unanswered phone calls and emails. i even sent a direct message after commenting on one of their instagram posts.
eventually, they offered to use my credit towards a set of wheels with some cash on top on my end. this i declined, and shortly thereafter (~june 2014) i settled on a set of spl RUCA's and $500.

i do not believe they are bad people, i just got the feeling that they were not overly concerned with customers whom they did not know personally. who knows. in any case, i wasn't overly stoked with my decision to give them money.

*my dates may not be entirely correct, but i do have my initial credit memo still, and it is dated 5/20/13, for $800, as well as the payment information and receipt for the SPL ruca dated July.

PLAYERO_LOKO
07-30-2015, 10:59 AM
has anybody heard from this clown @jordaninnovations?! anyone willing to swing by his office for my LS2 harness will be rewarded FYI... going to cali in September so i might have to beat it outta him then!

95_S14
07-30-2015, 12:32 PM
they moved to San Diego I was told a few months back , jeff and Eddie "DUFFMAN" on here are big ass pieces of shit . I hope everything turns out ok

PLAYERO_LOKO
07-31-2015, 10:38 AM
does anybody know the location? trust me im going there and it wont be for an autograph!

scottie
08-06-2015, 01:42 PM
UPDATE

I received my items back from Jeff, including my Racelogic Traction Control System. It nearly took involving my lawyer but thankfully it did not come to that. He moved to San Diego and is supposedly opening up a small shop there. I believe he is currently working at a naval facility doing electrical stuff. I would encourage those who do not received their items or refund to continue to reach out. I hope it works out for those of you left hanging.

240Zfunahollic
08-09-2015, 11:26 AM
did you get a refund? he stole $900 from me!

scottie
08-10-2015, 09:28 AM
did you get a refund? he stole $900 from me!

Me? I never sent him money other than the Racelogic System which I did receive. I never sent him a dime for the chassis harness because he could not produce any results. I got all the items I own (shipped to him for chassis harness construction) back including the one item I did purchase from him.

PLAYERO_LOKO
08-12-2015, 11:42 AM
I got all the items I own (shipped to him for chassis harness construction) back including the one item I did purchase from him.

lucky you bro!!!

EDacIouSX
08-12-2015, 10:43 PM
not surprised seeing this come from him, arrogant prick. thought so highly of himself and he just ended up screwing everyone over with his shady bff.

RedSiBaron
09-03-2015, 02:12 PM
I ended never receiving my deposit and my digital dash back from jeff jordan.

He stole my deposit on my full engine/chassis harness and only sent me back my original harness which was trashed (i had to cut it up to send him) and my aem electronics but he also never sent me my aimsport digital dash. so all in all he stole $2000 from him.

If anyone knows where hes hiding in san diego Id like to pass it along to my lawyer

nismo racer
09-03-2015, 11:33 PM
idk why people are so impressed with his work, i paid cash for my harness to get built. i was told a month turn around. i guess a month is really 7 months and all i got was the run around with ignoring my calls/emails. after he finally replied he explained he was suepr busy and that he had multiple people ahead of me. i told him fine, months go by and again he ignored me and then finally he picked up after i called from a different number. he told me i was next in line that it was going to be done super soon now that i was next. he just needed some parts to start the job. i asked how long and he said a month... i told him i can pay more money to get it done quicker and he said no need itll be done...well two months go by and heard nothing so i called again left a message and emailed. at this point i emaild that i wanted my harness back and money. he called me not long after that and told me itll be done today and i offered to drive out from santa barbara to pick up and he said "no need, i can ship it next day" i simply said no ill go personally pick it up. he told me ok that it would be ready by 7pm. my gf and i left early and i call him to let him know im on the way. he doesnt answer my call, i call the shop no answer.... my gf and i stop in santa monica for food and he calls and tells me "im almost done, if you still want to come by and wait itll be done pretty late. maybe midnight..." i told him you told me at 7 itd be done and i already drove out over an hour out to get it and now you are saying it wont be ready... either way he finished it and said he would ship it monday. well to my surprise he did. when i got the harness it was all wrong. connectors were too short. he said he would use all new wires and that was a fucking lie. the wires under the loom were greasy ass old wires. one of the connectors fell off. i did so many damn repairs to this harness and still some connectors were pinned wrong. i called and he offered to repair it free and i refused to send it back to him and wait 7 months again.. i told him to send me money back since the quality sucked... year right. i could have done a better job with a blindfolded and drunk.

JM216S14
09-04-2015, 05:46 AM
All this trash talking in here doesn't surprise me. Even before I knew anything about electrical or cars and I started reading on here I thought he was arrogant. Always talking shit on anything about wiring and how great he was, in reality I always though his harnesses looked like shit...

Sucks to see everyone that got screwed over by him, but good to see he's permanently closed and out of the way so no one else gets screwed.