PDA

View Full Version : Paint & Body Shop Hookups in/near the Valley 818

nimbusoul
08-09-2013, 07:03 PM
What's up guys please don't flame me because I'm starting another "looking to paint my car in socal" thread, and I know you will tell me to search.

I have searched already even the old threads, but most of them are far like in Anaheim, LBC, OC areas.

Is there anyone or a shop that you guys know of that have good prices under $1,000 in the 818 Valley area or nearer maybe LA/Hollywood area as well.

I'm looking to get a NA Miata repainted black. The oem paint it has is beat, clear is faded and peeling. Paint it self is fading, there are also spots that are missing paint and showing straight primer.

I'll post up some pics as well later.

Looking for someone/member that paints cars to do it as a side job or something like that.
(I could probably get the paint, primer, and sealer if you don't have it. Theres a Rays paint store that has good prices in North Hollywood)

chokudoriS13
08-10-2013, 10:04 PM
In for this as well. Need to get my E30 M3 painted.

Sent from a rotary-dial phone using Edna the Small Town Operator

Twinkies!
08-10-2013, 10:37 PM
Yeah I'm in this same boat

lovdrifting52
08-11-2013, 10:18 PM
im interested have a s13 hatch and s13 coupe the i want to paint

erik05v
08-12-2013, 08:42 AM
What's up guys please don't flame me because I'm starting another "looking to paint my car in socal" thread, and I know you will tell me to search.

I have searched already even the old threads, but most of them are far like in Anaheim, LBC, OC areas.

Is there anyone or a shop that you guys know of that have good prices under $1,000 in the 818 Valley area or nearer maybe LA/Hollywood area as well.

I'm looking to get a NA Miata repainted black. The oem paint it has is beat, clear is faded and peeling. Paint it self is fading, there are also spots that are missing paint and showing straight primer.

I'll post up some pics as well later.

Looking for someone/member that paints cars to do it as a side job or something like that.
(I could probably get the paint, primer, and sealer if you don't have it. Theres a Rays paint store that has good prices in North Hollywood)

In for this as well. Need to get my E30 M3 painted.

Sent from a rotary-dial phone using Edna the Small Town Operator

Yeah I'm in this same boat

im interested have a s13 hatch and s13 coupe the i want to paint

ive had people come to me as far as cochella and mission Viejo im in rancho Cucamonga if you guys are down let me know. you can see some of my work on my instagram erik05v. Hit me up if you have any questions 9099972044...Erik

antigravity
08-25-2013, 01:02 AM
Erik is the man....Ive got nothin but props for my cherry S14 paint