PDA

View Full Version : got pulled over with unexpected results!

Dutchmalmiss
05-10-2004, 01:22 AM
ok so i was at a party in walnut on saturday night (close to west covina/azusa) and i got buzzed and stuff, until the cops came and crashed the party. after that i went to a friends house close by to chill there untill some of my buzz went away. then a friend that rode with me had to go home. so i decide to drive home, still half-buzzed. at 1am, i blazed down then freeway at top speed (115mph or so) all the way from azusa back to glendale, which is a good 30 miles. halfway down the trip, i noticed some headlights behind me. i thought it was a racer or something trying to tail me. i just keep going until my exit comes. then about a block away from the exit those lights still following me were then blinking blue and reds. so i'm sh%%ing my pants almost about to cry thinking i'm gonna get a ticket. so he asks for my license, reg, etc and here:

cop: do you know how fast you were going the whole time?
me: yeah, about 100
cop: yuup, about 110 according to my gun back there
me: oh, well im kinda tired and i just wanted to go home
cop: did you have anything to drink tonight?
me: no, sir (still buzzed tho)
cop: didn't seem like it from how fast you were driving, you didn't seem to swerve or anything
me: yeah, i'm really tired and i have to drop my friend off who's already in trouble. im terribly sorry sir
cop: well that's good you didn't crash. (giving back licence and stuff) just don't do that all the time. we're looking for drunk driving tonight and you didn't seem to be one of them. that was a fun chase though. have a good night.
me: (with jaw straight down) wow, thank you so much officer!

and i just dropped my friend off and went home and prayed. HAHAHAHA. good stuff eh?

DRFT
05-10-2004, 01:30 AM
haha, shoulda kept your jaw open more so he could smell the booze heh

you got lucky this time heh

Kid Zelda
05-10-2004, 01:33 AM
FAck ..

you sooo lucky .. dont fuck around tooo much

drift freaq
05-10-2004, 01:44 AM
damn , count your blessings and when your ripping down the freeway next time be more aware. your car could have been impounded and you could have gone to jail for getting pulled over for 110 mph.
congrats on getting let off.

japboy06
05-10-2004, 03:53 AM
damn malmen...crazy!...haha...i was gonna go to that party...but car trouble...how was tha party? lol...damn lucky guy...aha beybye

MakotoS13
05-10-2004, 06:33 AM
triple digit speeds while you're buzzed. yeah, freakin brilliant...

S14Speed997
05-10-2004, 07:16 AM
Malmiss - Do yourself, your parents, and your freinds all a favor.....Dont do that sh*t again, and be careful man.........Thats a recipe for disaster..

Blow a tire, your f-in dead..squirrel runs out on the road, f-in dead...a dumbass person driving 45 mph and you slam into the back of them, PAINFULL...c'mon man........

aznpoopy
05-10-2004, 07:20 AM
damn... up till now i thought i was lucky. 90 in a 55 zone, got pulled over, gave me a ticket for view obstruction and let me go. but 115 while buzzing? damn.

s14speed ur sig is hillarious... lol

The ROMAN
05-10-2004, 08:22 AM
I got pulled over the other day. As the cop leaned over to ask for license and stuff, I stabbed him in the throat.
HAHA j/k but seriously WTF? When I'm tired I drive like 15 mph under.

old_s13
05-10-2004, 09:41 AM
triple digit speeds while you're buzzed. yeah, freakin brilliant...

yep.. you make the 240sx community proud my friend, congrats!

next time, turn the lights off and let go of the steering wheel, thats the SHIT y0!

thanks pop!

dori2 s13coupe
05-10-2004, 11:12 AM
heard that party was crakkin

MakotoS13
05-10-2004, 11:19 AM
yep.. you make the 240sx community proud my friend, congrats!

next time, turn the lights off and let go of the steering wheel, thats the SHIT y0!

thanks pop!

yeah just don't be a menace to south central while drinkin your juice in the hood!

nissantuner22
05-10-2004, 11:53 AM
so to recap, this guy drinks and drives, at speeds in excess of 100 miles an hour, gets let off.

I go through a light that just turned yellow, and get a 96 dollar ticket for "running yellow light with adequate time to stop"

I love it. Thank you american legal system!

sepulchral
05-10-2004, 12:16 PM
its cuz u have anime in your sig

tsunami0ne
05-10-2004, 01:06 PM
so to recap, this guy drinks and drives, at speeds in excess of 100 miles an hour, gets let off.

I go through a light that just turned yellow, and get a 96 dollar ticket for "running yellow light with adequate time to stop"

$96? Mine was $369 :/

theicecreamdan
05-10-2004, 01:17 PM
and I get a speeding ticket for 62 in a 55. Fuk that.

ICKY
05-10-2004, 01:43 PM

It also depends on the poe-poe if hes an a-hole or likes to let people off with a warning.

Wei240
05-10-2004, 01:53 PM
lucky you...

BiluMaster K's
05-10-2004, 02:03 PM
do you even pay your insurance??

Regards,
Mr. Surcharged out the ass

smellslikecurry
05-10-2004, 02:17 PM
im brown i get pulled over all the time for nothing...sucks

Dutchmalmiss
05-10-2004, 04:56 PM
the party was crap, too! not even worth driving to. i got there at like 10pm, it got crashed in about 30 minutes. it was wide open lanes, so i know i couldn't have hit anything. yuup..

AKADriver
05-10-2004, 05:21 PM
it was wide open lanes, so i know i couldn't have hit anything. yuup..

hahah, more ignorance.

do us all a favor and stay off the god damned roads. :rl:

Pepperoni
05-11-2004, 07:11 PM
im already paranoid enough driving 10-15 mph over in the freeway, but going 40+mph over the limit, and buzzed at late night hours? :duh: Even when the cop said they were specifically looking for drunks that night? AND you have an SR...you're basically asking for it man. You got strikingly lucky.

you probably (should have) expected these kinds of replies anyway, right?

MakotoS13
05-11-2004, 07:56 PM
the party was crap, too! not even worth driving to. i got there at like 10pm, it got crashed in about 30 minutes. it was wide open lanes, so i know i couldn't have hit anything. yuup..

this is the kind of logic you use when you're sober? please do us all a favor and sell your car before we see another dead S13.

West
05-11-2004, 07:56 PM
You're a tool. I hope you get fucked next time. Karma SUX.

Dutchmalmiss
05-11-2004, 11:20 PM
im already paranoid enough driving 10-15 mph over in the freeway, but going 40+mph over the limit, and buzzed at late night hours? :duh: Even when the cop said they were specifically looking for drunks that night? AND you have an SR...you're basically asking for it man. You got strikingly lucky.

you probably (should have) expected these kinds of replies anyway, right?

yeah, i did expect these replies. besides the cop pulling me over. this is another good slap in the face for me to be more careful. thanks guys! no offense taken, even if some are meant to be.

Shin_Kudo
05-11-2004, 11:21 PM
You're really lucky, you realize that?

I'm still pissed because I had a 300 dollar ticket for doing 78 in a 65.

Dutchmalmiss
05-11-2004, 11:29 PM
i know i got VERY lucky, that's why i prayed after i got home. i'm not a very religious person either.

RedlineRacer
05-12-2004, 07:34 AM

Damn. South Carolina doesn't even have a ticket like that. I am glad too, cause I am always running yellow lights. Isn't that the perpose of a yellow light? Its suppose to be a warning to either stop cause a red light is coming, or hurry up and clear the intersection. What happened to the law that you only run it if you cross the opposite line before the light turns red? I hate gay laws like that.

nissantuner22
05-12-2004, 08:59 AM
lol but i didnt "hurry up" i just maintained my speed and got went through a split second after it changed to yellow.

anyhow, your right, its gotta be the anime in the sig.... time to change it to a half naked girl with an american flag around her!