PDA

View Full Version : who has a sprint cell phone

S14DriftR
05-09-2004, 02:11 PM
Just got a new phone and service with sprint, anyone have websites where i can get free ring tones for it?

psychedelicbeats
05-09-2004, 02:16 PM
here's what i do.

www.3guload.com
pick a ringtone, save as .mid

goto www.sprintusers.com
click on focus uploader
upload .mid and put it on your phone
you'll get a text and then extract the link to get the ringtone

Phlip
05-09-2004, 02:22 PM
here's what i do.

www.3guload.com
pick a ringtone, save as .mid

that would be www.3gupload.com

stealthj
05-09-2004, 02:41 PM
k here we go.... have a QCP or MID file want to upload it and has less than 50kb?

http://www.t1mmy.net/visionTool.html

enter ur fone # and the file

also, u can find a program i forgot where u can IM me for it on AIM SN R240GT and get it, but it allows to to make ur QCP files from MP3 files or your voice or anything its hella tight i have a ringer right now saying "fuck police "
i think mbuzzy.com has ringtones and i dunno if myphonefiles.com is still operating

have fun

S14DriftR
05-09-2004, 04:34 PM
so you guys that use the 3gupload did you pay for it? it seems worth it for only 5.99 for 6months unlimited downloads but im always real nervous about paying for anything on sites like that.

colds14
05-09-2004, 04:58 PM
im not sure where to get them, but i can say this........after selling there phones and service for many years and working in one of there own stores, be very carefull in what you download. there is a high chance that it can contain a virus. i know it sounds odd, but ive seen phones come in all messed up and we have had to reload the software, wiping all the downloads out of the phone, and there was nomore problems after that. but also did you get a vision phone or just a normal one?

S14DriftR
05-09-2004, 07:45 PM
the box says its a vision phone. its a sanyo pm-8200.

Phlip
05-09-2004, 07:48 PM
The "pay" on 3gupload was always a request for a donation, I have not paid it yet and have been using them do download ringtones and graphics since september now... You download stuff to your locker and you access your locker through the web on your phone at www.3gupload.com/wap (FROM THE PHONE) and load them from the locker to the phone...

colds14
05-09-2004, 09:08 PM
the box says its a vision phone. its a sanyo pm-8200.

ok, now if you have a vision plan which is free for the first two months and 15 bucks after that on top of a regular plan(which i think is still high!?!?!?!?!), you will get unlimited picture mail, web browseing, some other things, and 5 bucks credited towards downloads each month. i know its not that much seeing most of the tunes that people want are somewhere between 50cents and 2.50, but it doesnt risk damageing your phone.

S14DriftR
05-09-2004, 11:41 PM
yeah, i have that vision thing and i looked on the site and they have weak tones and they cost 2.50 each and it says something about they only work for 90 days

and PHILP when i started using that site the first couple times it worked fine, then when i would put a new one in the locker and check from the phone it was still the old one in there.

Phlip
05-10-2004, 05:43 AM
Depending on how many things you have in your locker, you may have to go forward to the next page... I dunno how it looks from a sprint phone, I have my service with AT&T Wireless...

TheTimanator
05-10-2004, 09:33 AM
I have the Trogdor song as my ringer!!! The actual MP3. It's pretty cool....hehe
I hope Sprint is good in your area b/c it sucks down here. Everyone else can be getting service except mine..... :rant2:

S14DriftR
05-10-2004, 10:52 PM
I just switched from t-mobile and so far its way better