PDA

View Full Version : I'm A Hater

KA24DESOneThree
05-09-2004, 11:01 AM
I'm officially a hater. I hate on everything.

Big stereo installs? Hate 'em. TVs in cars? Hate 'em. Game consoles in cars? Hate 'em. Unpainted bodykits? Hate 'em. JDM for the sake of JDM? Hate it. Kamikaze bodykits? Hate 'em. Fartcans? Hate 'em. The media? Hate 'em. Liberals? Hate 'em. Punk rock bands? Hate 'em. Emo kids? They annoy the hell outta me. Punk wannabes? Hate 'em. Drifter wannabes? Hate 'em. Ricer car mags? Hate 'em. Altezza tails? Hate 'em. 18s on S13s? Hate 'em. Anything made by Kaminari? Hate it. Pop culture? Hate it. Reality shows? Hate 'em. AOL? Hate it. Projector headlights? Hate 'em. Aftermarket angel eyes? Hate 'em. Chrome wheels? Hate 'em. Spinners on cars? Hate 'em. The CARB? Hate it. Show cars? Hate 'em. People who buy Ferraris for the image? Hate 'em. Roll bars for the sake of looking fast? Hate it. Headlight swaps on Civics? Hate 'em. CL headlight swaps on Integras? Hate 'em. Crappy "racing" seats? Hate 'em. Neon underlighting? Hate it. Airbags on cars? Hate it. Underinflated tires? Hate 'em. Understeer? Hate it. Poseurs? Hate 'em. Idiots? Hate 'em. Stupid people? Hate 'em. Lifted trucks driven 365 days a year? Hate 'em. Lifted trucks for the look? Hate 'em. Temecula kids who look like a member of Blink or Good Charlotte or (insert punk band here)? Hate 'em. Boring books? Hate 'em. Bad spelling? Hate it. IM -speak?(ttyl, brb, h8, l8s, etc) Hate it. Anyone who complains about Dave Chappelle's comedy? Hate 'em. Anyone who doesn't think Mitch Hedberg is funny? Hate 'em. Anyone lacking a sense of humor? Hate 'em.

There's more, I just have to go to work.

Demik
05-09-2004, 11:09 AM
right on brother.....

Andrew Bohan
05-09-2004, 11:55 AM
what's wrong with 18's on s13s??
i think jdmrice1 looked very sexy with those 18" work meister s1's

i guess now you hate me too...

WilloW
05-09-2004, 11:55 AM
I hate SOBs driving SUVs cutting me off, I hate dumb bitches feeding their fat faces with McDonalds and putting on make-up at the same time cutting me off. I hate fuckers too cheap to buy their own shit, trying to steal my shit. I guess that's about it for now.

old_s13
05-09-2004, 12:03 PM
i like this guy....

except for the projector headlamp part, but i think i know what he was referring to.. the CHEAP projector headlamps for civics. yeah.. it must've been that

MakotoS13
05-09-2004, 12:19 PM
minus the anti-punk sentiments i must concur.

Phlip
05-09-2004, 12:40 PM
I agree with this kid, right down to the Chappelle comments, and ESPECIALLY the IM-speak, but I must ask, who is Mitch Hedburg?

DuffMan
05-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Mitch Hedburg is a comedian who tells very simple jokes, but has a delivery that makes them seem hilarious.

plan b
05-09-2004, 09:58 PM
from the bands that you named, i dont think you know what punk is.

omen2853
05-09-2004, 11:15 PM
mitch is only funny if youre really drunk or stoned and even then hes not that funny. hes basically stoner humor only dumber. see...half baked was a stoner movie and it was funny stoned or not. cheech and chong movies are pretty much stoner humor and funny whether stoned or not. mitch hedberg...well hes not really funny. sometimes hes funny...then i hear his next joke and he wont even finish it..then its just dumb.

oojpeeoo
05-10-2004, 02:44 AM
i just stopped readin ur shit after the first 3 items

iluvdrifto
05-10-2004, 02:54 AM
Blink or Good Charlotte do suck HAHA ad this one people selling there b16 hatchback for a 240 hate em they should keep it real

russian
05-10-2004, 07:34 AM
i hate you. fucking die, bitch

M.Piedlourde
05-10-2004, 07:39 AM
I had no idea that Dennis Leary was a member of this forum. Welcome!

KA24DESOneThree
05-10-2004, 11:45 AM
old_S13- Yes, I'm talking about those projector headlights.

The Fast and The Furious movies? Hate 'em. LED washer nozzles? Hate 'em. Big wings? Hate 'em unless they're functional. And no, they're not functional on drift cars. Half-assed turbo installs? Hate 'em. Blue lights? Hate 'em. Colored tinted windows? Hate 'em. 733+ speak? Hate it. John Kerry? Hate him. Unions? Hate 'em. AP Statistics internet projects? Hate 'em. Steelies up front, aftermarket wheels out back? Hate it. Chopped springs? Hate 'em with a vengeance. Poor service at restaurants? Hate it. Tamarindo? Hate it. Fartcans, a big wing, and chromies on an E39 5er? Hate it. A friggin' lot. People who want driver's licenses for illegals? Hate 'em. Illegals who drive without insurance or a license? Hate 'em. Mexican gang-bangers? Hate 'em. White gang-bangers? Hate 'em. Crunk? Hate it. Asian gang-bangers? Hate 'em. Lil' Jon? Hate him. The current crop of worthless rap? Hate it. People who drive "cruise-style?" Hate 'em. Too-loud sound systems? Hate 'em. That guy who thinks he's tough because he weaves through traffic and blows through yellows? Hate him with a passion. Tree-huggers? Hate 'em.

There's more.

dragndrifter23x
05-10-2004, 11:51 AM
What about political hatred? Any words on that? hehe

Var
05-10-2004, 01:56 PM
Someone give the guy the nobel peace prize FOR REAL. KA24DESOneThree for president

Jumpman-Z
05-10-2004, 09:52 PM
There are actually people who complain about Dave Chappelle's comedy? WTF? :rl:

I think most people on this board hate all of those things, I know I do. I think I should add a few things.
Type-R stickers and parts? Hate 'em.
Non-race cars with ugly graphics? Hate 'em.
Fatasses who sit next to me on the plane, sit on my coat so I can't move, and don't even leave me enough room to read a book or eat my trail mix, and then have the nerve to read my book along with me? REALLY HATE EM. :rl:
People who think their cars are just because they have a bottle of NAWS and nothing else? You know what, I don't hate them, I just think they are stupid, so I feel sorry for them because they don't realize that when the bottle runs out, their enginw will be back to stock, and IT will hate them for abusing it.

nocomedown
05-10-2004, 10:48 PM
Someone give the guy the nobel peace prize FOR REAL. KA24DESOneThree for president
seriously...this guy is awesome!
i would like to go ahead and just second everything he says because he seems to think very similarly to me
cheers KA24DESOneThree!

method2833
05-10-2004, 11:22 PM
He is the definition of a HATER

what do u like man???

toreno
05-11-2004, 12:41 AM
http://www.crazydoodle.com/images/wp-215.jpg

KA24DESOneThree
05-11-2004, 11:09 AM
That guy? Hate him.

What do I like? Haha... another thread right there.

punkrocka436
05-12-2004, 11:48 AM
I am a <a href="http://www.deadjournal.com/users/punkrocka436/9771.html">hater</a> too

punkrocka436
05-12-2004, 11:49 AM
I am a Hater (http://www.deadjournal.com/users/punkrocka436/9771.html) too

nokeone
05-12-2004, 12:28 PM
you sound like a stuck up, closed minded, preppy rich kid from So Cal who prolly wants to go to USC on mommy and daddies money because he lacked the intelligence to get in a good school he couldn't buy his way into...

if you're not...i care not...that is what you sound like...

KA24DESOneThree
05-13-2004, 08:45 PM
Racism? Hate it. Bernie Ecclestone? Hate him. NASCAR? Hate it. People who complain that they're fat while sitting on their couch eating buffalo wings and drinking beer? Hate 'em. Rednecks with more hair than brains? Hate 'em. Wifebeaters? Hate 'em. Pimps? Hate 'em. People who don't like George Carlin? Hate 'em. The guy who made the "Jesus is My Homeboy" shirt? Hate him. Those ratbastard kids of Von Dutch who have made a fortune by selling their father's name to fashionistas? Hate 'em with a fiery passion. People who don't wait their turn at four-way stops? Hate 'em. Wankers who assume every person who asserts their opinions has to be rich and pampered? Dislike 'em, but they can always apologize. The SATs? Hate 'em.

I'm 18. I drive my e30 which I rolled two years ago. I didn't let my parents fix the damage or buy me a new car because it was my fault and I should live with it. I haven't fixed the bodywork because it reminds me that I should be the best driver I can be every day. I bought all my performance mods myself. While my family is rich, I have less than $2000 in the bank. I flip signs every weekend, which is a lesson unto itself in humility. I'm going to Mira Costa Community College for a couple years so I can pay my own way through college. While I take AP classes, I just stopped caring because my heart just isn't in it. I didn't take the AP tests or SATs because 1. I didn't want to take some crap AP tests I don't give two shakes of my left testicle about and 2. SATs are bull because how is the test fair if some kids go out and buy study books to get ahead? Just because they study, they should do well? I thought this was supposed to be a "standardized" test... how can it be standardized with stuff like that going on?
I wear Dickies and normal tees, along with a Nismo hat. I have an $8 wallet and a $80 watch I got from my uncle. The only clues that we have money are that I have two BMW keys on my keychain and I'm occasionally seen driving an E36 M3. That's it. I don't flaunt being rich (and I myself am not) and don't like to talk about it. I view everyone as equal unless they're on my hate list.

hurleyboi514
05-13-2004, 11:16 PM
everyone hates something, but b/c you have to post it, you are an:

nokeone
05-14-2004, 12:51 PM
Wankers who assume every person who asserts their opinions has to be rich and pampered? Dislike 'em, but they can always apologize.

hahaha...touché...;)..you're alright in my book...

although it wasn't for asserting your opinions...it was those which you asserted...i do agree with 90% however...it was the conservative right wing other 10% upon which i based my stereotype...

Var
05-14-2004, 12:56 PM
I flip signs every weekend, which is a lesson unto itself in humility..

what do you mean by flip signs

nokeone
05-14-2004, 01:19 PM
i was thinking real estate showings..open house..those people on the corners with the arrows...

but i dunno..:)

KA24DESOneThree
05-31-2004, 12:37 PM
Took me long enough... but exactly like nokeone says. I point in the direction of the housing tract I work for. It's boring, but I get to be around cars all day. I've worked more than 200 hours so far to get enough money to buy my own car. It looks like I'll be working more because every car I'm interested in gets sold. No biggie... the more I work, the more money I'll have and the nicer car I can buy.

FastBack 240
05-31-2004, 04:19 PM
So much hate in this world. :( Agree with most of it though.

S14DB
05-31-2004, 08:35 PM
I hate this Thread