PDA

View Full Version : JtWo will work!!!

JtWo
05-09-2004, 01:17 AM
This guy here just needs money. Lol. I'll do personal work too!!! NO NONE OF THOSE ORGASMIC JOBS YOU SICK FUCKS!!!! I'll detail your whole car for $15 if you pick me up and provide the supplys. I'll be a camera man. Hell I'll even paint your fence..lol...isn't it sad? How I need money...lol

well yeah im totally serious. I'm usually free weekends, if you want it on a week day it has to be after 4:30. Yeah yeah...

Phlip
05-09-2004, 01:22 AM
Charge to detail someone's car, but they have to provide the supplies AND pick you up? That is crazy... The name of this thread should be changed to "JTwo is desparate"

JtWo
05-09-2004, 01:24 AM
Yeah I am

Message length

JtWo
05-09-2004, 01:26 AM
Dood Philip, when you was a youngin like me, don't tell me you wasn't deparate for money. I know how much peoples my age need cash. I'm not one of those kids who be stealin'. Can't do that. So I actually try to work...FOO

JtWo
05-09-2004, 01:30 AM
Lol scratch that detailing part...I don't want to steal customers from my parents business :)

Phlip
05-09-2004, 01:40 AM
Dood Philip, when you was a youngin like me, don't tell me you wasn't deparate for money. I know how much peoples my age need cash. I'm not one of those kids who be stealin'. Can't do that. So I actually try to work...FOO
Honestly? No, I starteed working when I was 16 and have never been unemployed since... Only after reaching life in the real world did it ever become a huge issue with needing money, but that has only been because life tends to be more expensive when responsibilities command more of an individual. The jobs I had in high school more than held down the shit I wanted to do at the time...

WilloW
05-09-2004, 02:18 AM
You're not the only one, I'm broke as a joke and trying to find a JOB right now.

YoungRookie
05-09-2004, 12:43 PM
JtWo exactly how young are you? Im 15 and i have a job getting paid $7.25 an hour. You must be very desperate if you want to paint fences. Just go to Small buisnessed and ask if they need someone to mow the grass, spray weeds, and just keep the place looking nice.

Ghettokracker71
05-09-2004, 05:46 PM
my parents business :)

Why can't you work there? I'm sure they could use a bitch boy around the shop somewhere? Mowing the lawn and vaccuming the carpet even?

citizen
05-09-2004, 05:48 PM
whore yourself out to old ladies~

FastBack 240
05-09-2004, 05:49 PM
shit I had a job when i was 14. I mean just go to your local grocery store and get a job mopping floors or bagging groceries.

JtWo
05-09-2004, 08:38 PM
I don't wanna work at my parents body shop any more cause im always gettin bitched around and picked on by the workers...plus i get underpaid...the reason why im not applying at places is because i cant get my work permit because of my stupid ma'uh fucking grades...

Bliss
05-09-2004, 08:57 PM
cuz of your grades? sounds like a personal problem, lol. Pick em up. :D

i hardly see anything wrong with what hes trying to do. Although this is definately the wrong place to do it. good luck on the search.

obviously you dont need money that bad, because if you did you'd be working at your parents shop. suck it up.

JtWo
05-09-2004, 09:00 PM
I also have personal problems working at the shop....all those years of growing up there fucked up my skin....and now when i go there the little bondo particles that fly around get in my skin and make me bloat up a get red....i start lookin like a big red balloon..