PDA

View Full Version : broken into

Andrew Bohan
05-07-2004, 12:30 PM
:rant2: went outside this morning to find that my gf's integra had the passenger door window smashed. apparently whoever did it didn't get inside, cuz the door was still locked. nothing was stolen at all, as my gf never replaced the stereo from the last time it was broken into like 6 months ago. called a glass place, they're gonna come replace the glass tomorrow morning. i hate people :fawk2:

ONYX S-13
05-07-2004, 12:33 PM
Does she have beef with anyone? Maybe it was a mistaken identity? Either way that blows. :down:

Andrew Bohan
05-07-2004, 02:41 PM
no beef with anyone that i know of. we don't even talk to anyone around where we live. just random i guess

ONYX S-13
05-07-2004, 05:25 PM
probably some idiot(s) that just felt like ruining other peoples stuff..I remember when i was in highschool i knew a guy who went out with one of his friends after a night of drinking with some bats....Lets just say they had to for every single car they bashed(WHich was around 40 cars)..People do some wild/stupid shite when they are under the influence..

SaintlyCharBoy
05-07-2004, 07:24 PM
i must say that as a whole, people suck.

my buddy had his miata's top slashed last winter - they jacked up his radio, but couldn't get it out - so they stole his damn shift knob.

the worst part is that you really can't do anything about it unless you catch the person in the act.