PDA

View Full Version : bad shiping? out of stock?

bik
05-07-2004, 02:18 AM
i order a 4 rim set of 5zigen from 240sxmotoring.com (cipmotorsports.com), they charge the full set but they only send me 2 rims?????

they dont answer my mails and they phone is always a answer machine =/

they have it out of stock or they are trying to rip me off? Y_Y

anyone have been on the same situation? =/

jdm-drift
05-07-2004, 02:52 AM
im taking it they were in 4 seperate boxes? call the delivery company and find out if they picked up 4 boxes or 2 and also did you get tracking numbers? i would get ahold of the couriers if you cant get ahold of them

boosteds14
05-07-2004, 08:53 AM
i order a 4 rim set of 5zigen from 240sxmotoring.com (cipmotorsports.com), they charge the full set but they only send me 2 rims?????

they dont answer my mails and they phone is always a answer machine =/

they have it out of stock or they are trying to rip me off? Y_Y

anyone have been on the same situation? =/

Ummm we try answering your emails but we get a response that your mail box is FULL...then i try calling and no one ever picks up...

I sent you two from stock and the other two are being drop shipped from 5zigen....

if you called, why didnt you leave a message? i check my messages all the time and if we dont pick up its because we dont have call waiting or more than one line so if we are on the phone with someone it goes right to the machine...

sorry for this....no way in hell would i ever ripp off someone. That is not how to run a business.

justinhustle
05-07-2004, 10:13 AM
cipracing and cipracing2 via aim

ps those are some good guys, try pm or emailing em, before ya try to bash em

95Blue240sx
05-07-2004, 11:09 AM
werd! i never ordered anything from them, yet, but i can get in touch with them easy through aim.

bik
05-07-2004, 12:39 PM
Ummm we try answering your emails but we get a response that your mail box is FULL...then i try calling and no one ever picks up...

I sent you two from stock and the other two are being drop shipped from 5zigen....

if you called, why didnt you leave a message? i check my messages all the time and if we dont pick up its because we dont have call waiting or more than one line so if we are on the phone with someone it goes right to the machine...

sorry for this....no way in hell would i ever ripp off someone. That is not how to run a business.

oh then u had them out of stock.... they will arrive... thanks dude, is only i freak out easy! O_O thanks dude