PDA

View Full Version : In L.A. for a week

Ghostdrifter
07-18-2013, 06:01 PM
So I had to come Los Angeles for a wedding. I'm here for a week and I don't have any idea what to do. I'm from New Orleans so I'm down with drinking music comedy and just generally seeing some cool shit and having a blast. I know a bunch of Zilvians are from the L.A. area. Help a brutha out!!

I LUV MY S13
07-18-2013, 06:21 PM
Hit up hollywood weekend nights, beach during the day.

Akito86
07-20-2013, 01:16 PM
Visit little Tokyo go to the market plaza eat curry at Sakura
Go to the village buy rilakkuma goodies, buy asahi, go kareoke
Then jump in your car go to GMR friday night, next day to Torrance to mitsuwa market buy drift tengoku n option2 eat there a lot, buy crepe's, buy sake and pocky go outside look at fancy cars get back on the fwy head to LA and go to bar n clubs don't drink too much for safety reasons
Drink 2 cops of water go to sleep.
Wake up.. Drink more water its hot , head to the beach but stop by target get sun block then wash the nasty club n hoe sweat off of you and relax buy a present for mom and dad. Mission complete.

180sxmaniac
07-20-2013, 02:55 PM
If you want action,drama, fast pace hit up west hollywood, if you want more of a chill setting but still a nice night go to Santa Monica

chato de shamrock
07-23-2013, 03:09 AM
if you do decide to hit up west hollywood be careful with the over-friendly guys lol. You can check out old town pasadena. I think it's better then Hollywood and less rowdy. If you wanna make it an educational day you can hit up the Getty or Tar Pit Museums, of the griffith observatory (it's free!). If you wanna get your paisa on you can hit up the Placita Olvera for some wrestling mask shopping and some taco feasting. Or if you're in the mood for some red meat and price isn't much of a concern I'd recommend the all you can eat Fogo de Chao in Beverly Hills or Gauchos in Glendale. They both have a free buffet and I think Gauchos opened up a smoke or hookah spot next to the restaurant. You could also enjoy some Brasilian beer while watching the ladies jiggle it in their Carnaval outfits on Friday and Saturday evenings. Fogo is a bit more classy dinning.