PDA

View Full Version : an insanely good cheesecake recipe

zaneithan
05-05-2004, 09:31 PM
best cheesecake ive ever had, and i love my cheesecake.

Crust

1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
3/4 cup crushed graham cracker

-Mix together well and press into a 9 inch pan
(you can bake the crust for 5 min in a 400 degree oven but its not necessary)

Cheesecake

*Mix Well*
3 8 oz blocks of creme cheese
1 cup sour cream
1 cup sugar
3 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla

-Mix everything in a mixer until it is Very creamy and smooth (takes about 10-15 minutes in a blender)
-Pour into crust
-Bake for 60-70 minutes in a 400 degree oven
-When Golden brown- turn off oven and let cake sit in warm oven for 1 hour
-refrigerate the leftovers

Phlip
05-05-2004, 09:40 PM
Better homes and gardens is that way... -------------------------->

WilloW
05-05-2004, 09:43 PM
Throw up a good "brownie" recipe and this thread would be on fire. Cheesecake is the shit.

SilviaDriver
05-05-2004, 09:44 PM
Throw up a good "brownie" recipe and this thread would be on fire. Cheesecake is the shit.

make brownies..and throw some THC in it..and ur done.

shinhed
05-05-2004, 10:10 PM
I think that's what he meant by "brownie" :mepoke:

itslogics
05-06-2004, 12:04 AM

very true...very true...

Now I Have your secret recipe!!! HAHAHA :yum:

yacho7
05-06-2004, 12:16 AM
Just like mom use to make

WilloW
05-06-2004, 01:03 AM

Make it with THC extract butter heheh.

BiluMaster K's
05-06-2004, 11:23 AM
great, now all i need to do is get that rag of a girl i have to get her strangly ass up in the god-dam kitchen and cook that shit for me, without saying a friggin word about my car...I know it dont run, bitch!

oh, thanks

95Blue240sx
05-06-2004, 11:59 AM
^^^^ Rofl!!!

crioten
05-06-2004, 12:32 PM
best way to make the GOOD brownies as ive found out is as follows:

1) get a good brownie mix that uses oil in it (who likes eating crappy brownies?)
2) get about 2-4 oz's of seeds and stems (or you can use less good stuff instead of seeds and stems)
3) simmer all the "herbs" in the oil for a little while (the idea is to let all the THC go from the plant parts to the oil) make sure it is covered up
4) put the oil (make sure it is still covered, that way no thc leaves) into the freezer for a little bit to let it cool off (dont let it get hard or anything)
5) mix the good oil in with the rest of the recipy and bake like normal

mmm, mmm i think it might go make some...

-glen
5)

MakotoS13
05-06-2004, 06:08 PM
what the hell?

05-07-2004, 12:12 AM
Urr crioten, youve got to stop spreading the lies about the wacky weed man. From back in the day when i would get lit up i can tell that youve got some facts wrong. Allright, fallacy 1 - "stems and seeds" they dont have much if any THC in them. If you are a real stoner you arent gonna even get anything from that. Fallacy 2 - cover the oil? The THC bonds to the fat. Its not going to evaporate.

so how would a real stoner do it you ask? Get a stick and a 1/2 of butter to 1/2 an ounce of middies and simmer the butter and weed for 1/2 hour to 45 minutes. I from experience know that works real good. I use a pot with boiling water and another container inside that pot to heat the butter. It cant burn that way because butter burns at a higher temp than water boils. Take that mix and strain it through a cheesecloth and squeeze all the butter through the cloth. In a pinch, you can use a fine strainer too. That mix should cool down. It does so rather quickly. Take that and make whatever cookies or baked goods you would like with them. Make sure the recipe calls for butter or margerine. Use your own cooking expertise to decide what you can use it in. My faves are oatmeal rasin cookies. If you want to let it get hard you can keep it in the fridge and when you wake up make sum toast and spread the butter on it. Smoke free wake and bake. Oh yeah, cooking with weed WILL smell the house up.

WilloW
05-07-2004, 02:52 AM
Urr crioten, youve got to stop spreading the lies about the wacky weed man. From back in the day when i would get lit up i can tell that youve got some facts wrong. Allright, fallacy 1 - "stems and seeds" they dont have much if any THC in them. If you are a real stoner you arent gonna even get anything from that. Fallacy 2 - cover the oil? The THC bonds to the fat. Its not going to evaporate.

so how would a real stoner do it you ask? Get a stick and a 1/2 of butter to 1/2 an ounce of middies and simmer the butter and weed for 1/2 hour to 45 minutes. I from experience know that works real good. I use a pot with boiling water and another container inside that pot to heat the butter. It cant burn that way because butter burns at a higher temp than water boils. Take that mix and strain it through a cheesecloth and squeeze all the butter through the cloth. In a pinch, you can use a fine strainer too. That mix should cool down. It does so rather quickly. Take that and make whatever cookies or baked goods you would like with them. Make sure the recipe calls for butter or margerine. Use your own cooking expertise to decide what you can use it in. My faves are oatmeal rasin cookies. If you want to let it get hard you can keep it in the fridge and when you wake up make sum toast and spread the butter on it. Smoke free wake and bake. Oh yeah, cooking with weed WILL smell the house up.
Holy crap I haven't done that "wake and bake" shit in so many years, :bowdown: