PDA

View Full Version : More site organization please!

nism0b0y
07-16-2013, 08:35 AM
Hey I'm a new 240sx s14 owner, and I cannot find anything on this site that I want... Most of the time the only way I find anything is by going to a search engine and typing zilvia.net: thing I'm searching for. :picardfp:
I have a g35 sedan for my family car and use the 240 for my daily commute, I am on g35driver.com and love the organization that they have there!!
If I want to look up something specific to my sedan I can find it super quick, for example if I want to see the more popular exhaust options for my sedan they have a sticky in the sedan section, if I want to look up how to do this or that or see what problems I will run into installing a cold Adair intake they have a DIY section where the members can show you how they did it and how they got past obstacles.
So far on this site I am not able to find much but I have had many friends refer me here for my ideas and how to's yet I am unable find almost anything.
I don't mean to rant or rave about it, but I get the impression that this site was put together by a 17 year old teen with severe ADHD...
Can we get specific links to the s13 chassis and then to the s14 chassis, as well as some for the z cars? Then possibly a specific link for the jdm cars (jdm s13, s14, s15...) and within those have link to members builds, technical/DIY sections, FAQ sections, new members areas, exhaust compilations with sound clips, wheel and tire figment guides with pics....
I'm sure a lot of people will agree with me that they too have a hard time finding stuff and would love to see some more separation between the Individual chassis and such.
Thanks for reading this long post.
Post up if you agree.

s0fa king
07-18-2013, 06:18 PM
i brought this up a few years ago and the mod at the time was acting like i was attacking him personally. instead this site is filled with 'garage sale' threads.

nism0b0y
07-18-2013, 11:03 PM
i brought this up a few years ago and the mod at the time was acting like i was attacking him personally. instead this site is filled with 'garage sale' threads.

Is there a better site out there?? It's been like 3 days and no one seems to care...

xoxide
07-19-2013, 02:31 PM
^Yeah, nico club, local forums, anywhere but here. We dont need bottom feeders who are to lazy to search like yourself around here.

zerodameaon
07-19-2013, 06:35 PM
Site organization is top notch, then again I know where everything is and if they changed something I along with most everyone else who has been here a while would be pissed. And you are correct we could not care less, well maybe we could but then there would be no posts.