PDA

View Full Version : GTR Garage

slow_sr20
07-14-2013, 03:51 PM
I wanted to make a thread to thank GTR Garage, and let everyone know how great their service has been. I have yet to receive my wheels however Kunio has been awesome to deal with so far. Not only did he get right back to me about the wheels I wanted, he found a few other set of wheels so I could weigh my options before bidding. His brokerage fee is more than fair and with a "package" price it makes it super easy to know what the wheels will cost. I have imported wheels through other brokers before, and have had bad experiences where the wheels i wanted didn't even get bid on! Also he is helping me and my friends out on shipping, and packaging other items with my wheels to save us all on shipping. I will update this review once everything arrives-Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone out there on the fence about ordering wheels or parts through GTR Garage.

shinski
07-19-2013, 08:49 PM
Get your wheels yet? Im contemplating on ordering coilovers from GTR GARAGE...

PedroVonSmithton
07-27-2013, 03:49 PM
I can't create a new thread but I ordered an S13 Dmax FRP spoiler from GTR Garage. The first one came damaged so I emailed Kunio with a picture of the damage. Within 2hrs of the first email I had $25 refunded to me to ship the damaged spoiler to a U.S. representative and a new spoiler was on the way. I recieved the new spoiler today exactly 1 week later and it is perfect. These guys have excellent customer service and set themselves apart from many other companys with the little things. Like ''jdm stickers'' and quality products. Thanks Kunio!

slow_sr20
08-03-2013, 07:26 AM
Got the wheels and floor mats today. Everything came in without issue. Kunio was great about responding to emails. He always managed to reply back almost immediately. GTR Garage rocks! For other people using their service, the USPS tracking system is not great. My tracking number still doesn't work, BUT when the packages arrived, the number I was provided was clearly printed on the boxes. Be patient, if he says its on the way IT IS.

joefresh
08-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Bought a set of rims through gtr garage. Kunio was very helpful with all my crazy questions and kept me up to date with what was going on. there were some small holdups with oversized boxes but once they shipped i got the rims in 12days to my door. gtr garage is legit.

joefresh
08-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Handled it like a pro. Boxed nicely and had some hidden goodies:cool:

Gar9854
08-10-2013, 03:17 PM
I recently receive my package from gtr garage and I must say they made sure nothing was to get damaged, everything that nicely wrapped and there was not any shake inside the box. My only issue is that they labeled the 69F00 as a ball bearing turbo when it clearly isn't. Shipping was faster than expected (once it shipped due to a hectic work week for them).
Needless to say I will keep shopping with Mr. Muramoto in the future.

Scope240sx
08-11-2013, 11:46 AM
GTR-Garage is a great company to deal with.
I have ordered a Tomei steering wheel, 2 sets of DMAX floor mats & will be ordering Coilovers by the end of the month. Already sent a ton of referrals Kunio's way! Even got him looking for coilovers for an AE86 that I need to buy!
A++++++++++!
:)

amfh403
08-13-2013, 12:55 PM
GTR-Garage really impressed me. I bought a lsd of them and had a lot of fitment issues. Kunio took care of everything and more, i'm just awaiting the parts but i don't doubt anything regarding their company. I highly suggest anyone to purchase their JDM items from Kunio. I will be purchasing all my JDM purchases through GTR-Garage instead of RHDJapan.
The customer service is top notch and i just want to thank you again for all your help.

Highly recommend.

KevinEdgar
08-13-2013, 11:52 PM
Bought ganadors off him and they were packaged so nicely!

HipHopHippo
08-14-2013, 12:11 AM
Kunio is the man. 10/10

stevenrapids
08-14-2013, 01:45 PM
I received my DMAX mats in a package with Slow SR20 and Kunio was great with communication and great to do business with! Definitely would buy from them again!

jookybanana
08-15-2013, 06:42 AM
i recently got some mirrors from Kunio, fast shipping, and packaged nicely, but i don't think i got any replies to my emails. maybe he is really busy, but even after 1.5 week i got no replies to my questions i have asked him

edit- i have pm Kunio, and got issues resolved, he had some email problems lately, super cool guy! so pm him if he is not getting emails

mogli9000
08-15-2013, 07:30 AM
Made a heavy duty purchase of goods for a build. Came through. A+

Dboyizmlg
08-15-2013, 09:56 AM
I'm really thinking about getting some used parts from him because he has good deals on items, used PFC, electronic boost controller.
But not sure, if I should buy...
Does he offer any kind of warranty?

drftx
08-15-2013, 11:55 AM
I'm really thinking about getting some used parts from him because he has good deals on items, used PFC, electronic boost controller.
But not sure, if I should buy...

Its a used part why would a used part have a warranty??

Got my apexi power fc from GTR-Garage and its awesome works great fast shipping. Great guys and BEST pricing

tricky_ab
08-15-2013, 01:17 PM

http://i.imgur.com/dpDBxWx.jpg

samuelmetalx
08-22-2013, 01:59 AM
Awesome business. Kunio answered my emails quickly, item was packaged very well, and shipping was quick. Will continue to buy things from here.

Edit:

Kunio has been more than helpful with all the emails I have sent him about purchasing several items. He has recently helped me acquire a set of in fair condition kouki 180sx valances after not being able to win some from several auctions for a fair price, a Bride Zeta II from UpGarage after not being 100% satisfied with similar seats from Yahoo Auctions, and I also purchased some D-max lights from his store.

There were some issues with having the Zeta II fit the dimension limit with (I believe was) EMS. After several unsuccessful attempts of making it fit, Kunio offered an alternative to ship it to one of his shippers in Canada and to my address at no extra cost. The delayed shipping was honestly no problem because Kunio made me feel comfortable with his quick responses and updates. It arrived after about two weeks after he updated be about his shipper and could not be happier. Lights and valances came insanely quick as well. I have experienced nothing but good things from Kunio and has the best customer service I have ever experienced.

Thanks GTR-Garage!

Packaging of seat (bad picture, rushed because I wanted to open it):
http://i.imgur.com/illM3l2.jpg

Seat/wheel I bought from Kunio:
http://i.imgur.com/VlQsqX4.jpg

Clear sidemarkers/position lights:
http://i.imgur.com/RSAjBHB.jpg

dluevanos01
08-29-2013, 01:57 AM
First off, I would like to thank Kunio for having one of the best customer services I've ever dealt with.
He was patient and answered every single one of my questions that I had about shipping and was able to work with me even though I had some problems with paypal. He was very patient and responded to my emails almost immediately. Shipping was faster than expected and the way that the items were package was great. Some of the items were damaged so I sent him a message with a video and he responded with in to hours. Mind you I sent the message at about 10 pm(pst). He apologized and said he will search and send me replacements for the item at no charge whatsoever.

I will buy from them in the future with the peace of mind that it will be a hassle free purchase and with great confidence. I would recommend GTR Garage and encourage any one to buy from them with confidence.

Thanks Kunio once again.

tricky_ab
09-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Alright so I've got a bit of a review for GTR Garage and their services.

First I'd like to say that I've bought from other venders in the past, and have had big and small items shipped from J-Land.

I was up late looking at YAJ and Up Garage like usual, when I had seen a mint set of Apexi S1 coilovers. I thought about it for a bit, but I kept coming back to the page link. I decided to give GTR Garage a go, and fired off an email.

I had a reply rather quickly, and it included a few more links to various other coilovers in that price range. After going back and forth deciding between two, I pulled the trigger and told Kunio to order up the Apexi S1. I had sent payment, and he ordered them up, and even took the time to show me a screen grab of the finalized transaction on UP Garage. He let me know that they should ship out to him within a day or two.

The following day, I received an email from Kunio stating that the coilovers were sold in store, and the site was slow to update.

I was bummed, but he again sent me links and I started hunting again. I then found a set of mint (and I do mean MINT as in I wonder if they had driven on these?!) of HKS Hipermax D1 NOB spec coilovers for about $400 or so more then the S1.

After thinking about it, and looking around, there was nothing in that price range that were of the same quality/condition. I pulled the trigger again!

Soon after sending the difference, Kunio placed the order, and offered to have them picked up so that I could save a bit on the shipping over there.

Kunio kept me updated as to when they would arrive, and what the process would be once they do. He checked them out before packaging them up for their maiden voyage, and said that I would be happy with the purchase as they were in excellent condition (and wondered how low the Km's on them were).

He emailed me the tracking number and gave me a heads up that there's a delay and most of the time they arrive before the tracking states that it's in the country. Oh fun tip for Canadians, you can use the USPS tracking number on Canada Post for the most up to date shipping information available.

Anyways, I had them in hand a week and a bit later, and I can say that this was a positive transaction. I'd buy from GTR Garage again in a heartbeat. Great communication, excellent pricing, and overall does a great job to make you feel like it was money well spent!

Thanks again guys!

208s14.5
10-23-2013, 04:52 PM
Just received my d-max coils i ordered from them today. All in all everything went great. Kunio always got back to be fast when i had questions, most of the time in the same day. Will do business with them again.

EthanR
10-25-2013, 10:52 AM
I can EASILY say that GTR Garage has been one of the best companies I've ever dealt with. I've purchased a ton of stuff with them. Kunio is the man. Quick email response, great prices, great shipping.

Best guys over there.

Kanto
11-09-2013, 04:01 PM
I have a mixed review of GTR Garage. I saw a S15 steering wheel for sale on yaj and hit up Kunio. Put in my bid and no problem. While waiting for that wheel to ship due to delays by a typhoon I had stumbled across a oem momo for cheap so I jumped the gun. Again, no problems. I paid for the fastest shipping option and accepted the delay due to weather problems. The wheels finally went out for Osaka for airmail, but were rejected due to customs. I nor Kunio were not aware of airbags causing issues in shipment. I had asked him if I could have them shipped via sea. They get rejected again and is hit with some fines. So he just ships them without the airbags via air. When I received the S15 wheel, it was missing side clips and the torx screws to hold the cover with the wheel. I was quite dissapointed in receiveing it such a way. I believe for someone who has been exporting parts, he should have known that airbags were not allowed for shipment. So despite Kunio doing his best in terms of shipping out the products, he should have known such issues would come about and I could have been made aware of them prior to purchase.

I probably will use them in the future, but be more careful of what I choose to buy.

RurouniMidnight
11-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Bought a pair of wheels off yahoo.jp, excellent communications throughout the entire process including emails with updates when he received them from seller and shipping them to me.

Couldn't have asked for better transaction, I can't stand waiting around for vendors with slow responses, but Kunio always replies fast and takes the initiative which is awesome. Major props to GTR-Garage!

shinski
11-09-2013, 06:17 PM
GTR GARAGE is awesome. Great customer service and speedy shipment. I didn't have to wait too long for my coilovers to arrive! 10/10

benarovi
12-01-2013, 10:49 AM
GTR Garage> RHD Japan
have done 2 transactions with Kunio and service is 10/10. I will be buying everything i cannot get here from them.

akaioni
12-05-2013, 05:43 PM
I've bought a few sets of wheels from GTR Garage and the transactions have been great. More importantly, I want to express my immense gratitude to Mr. Muramoto. He has gone FAR beyond the call of duty to get me out of a bad situation. Earlier in the year I purchased a 1989 Skyline from the Japanese auctions through an exporter located in Japan. In addition to the cost of the vehicle I also sent funds for storage because the car couldn't ship until the summer of next year.

All seemed to be going well and the exporter told me the car would arrive shortly. I asked for hi-res pictures of it after it arrived because the auction listing pictures weren't too great. After 2 weeks I still did not have any pictures. I kept getting put off. After about 2 months I was convinced that I may have made a mistake. The seller would not return my emails or my calls. I was unsure of what to do and I mentioned my situation to Kunio during our emails back and forth about wheels on Yahoo Auctions. At about the same time a friend sent me a link to the car I bought listed on a site for sale in Europe with the exporters contact information!

I was planning on talking to a lawyer here, but Kunio asked for the exporters info and to give him a few days. The next day he asked if I had any proof of purchase so I scanned and emailed him the invoice I received from the exporter along with a copy of the bank transactions showing the transfers.

Four days later I received an email of the Skyline I purchased getting loaded onto a truck with a subject line that said "Problem Solved". It turns out that Mr. Muramoto drove over 3 hours to the exporters shop where he saw my Skyline sitting in his lot with a price in the window saying it was for sale. He ended up confronting the exporter who claimed I had not paid for the vehicle so he was trying to sell it. He then got the police involved and showed them all of the proof of purchasing I provided Kunio. After being confronted by the police the exporter gave the car up to Kunio and agreed to take care of the paperwork GTR Garage would need to handle the export for me.

If that wasn't fucking cool enough, Kunio is storing the car for free until they can export it to me next year. I was paying the exporter nearly $100 a month for storage. Kunio is the man and I can't thank him enough.

dluevanos01
12-05-2013, 11:13 PM
^ Glad it worked out and Kunio's customer service is superb! to say the least.

I just got the items from my second purchase through GTR-Garage and Kunio. Upon paying for the parts and having them shipped, I waited for about 2 weeks then send Kunio a message of he knew what was going on. A few days later he sent me a message an USPS was unable to track the part in Japan nor in the states. I was bummed out but Kunio instantly offered to send me another shipment of the parts since he had them in stock before even getting an insurance pay out. My worries eased so I asked about getting different items and Kunio was fine with it. He then shipped and this time the shipment went smooth and the parts were as described. Items were packaged great. it would be nearly impossible to damage the items.

I will keep buying from GTR-Garage simply because the customer service that Kunio provides is one of the best I have ever experienced.

theStig880
01-10-2014, 09:42 AM
Just want to drop in and say that Gtr-Garage has been the bomb for me. I bought some 180sx valances off site and some wheels from Yahoo Japan with them and both experiences were beyond my expectations. Very quick, helpful replies and everything was packaged very well. I will defiantly bringing my business back in the future.

va240dude
01-10-2014, 10:15 AM
I ordered one item and had a positive experience with them as well.

dmad
01-11-2014, 10:31 PM
I can't say enough good things about Kunio. To make a long story short I ordered a set of USED wheels from him and they arrived damaged on my doorstep. I wrote him about the problem and the next morning I had funds in my paypal account to fix wheels. Customer service like this is rare-especially in this industry. Trust Kunio and get badass parts.. end of story..

SilviaSR20DET
01-17-2014, 03:10 PM
I would also like to say that Kunio is by far the best person to deal with on this site. He goes out of this way to make sure you are 100% satisfied. I bought a number of stuff from him and arrived in top notch condition. He even credited back me some labor costs for the ganador wiring which I never would of thought any shop would do. GTR Garage is an example of a company that does everything right and deserves to have repeat customers. Keep it up Kunio!

Drama
02-01-2014, 05:41 PM
Had amazing customer service from Kunio when I ordered my DMAX floor mats from him a while back. Very fast to respond to emails and super helpful. I had ordered them to ship through sea. After about 2 weeks, I got an email from Kunio that he hadn't sent the mats yet cause he didnt see my Paypal payment till now. He covered the cost to ship them through EMS instead and I got them in 2 days. Amazing service.

da_crew10
02-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Kunio is cool dude, responds promptly and is super friendly. Bought gangstadors for my s14, super fast shipping!

TheRealSy90
02-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Wish I could get a response to my email I sent weeks ago...

VAs13
02-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Wish I could get a response to my email I sent weeks ago...

pm kunio on here

tricky_ab
03-06-2014, 08:49 AM
Kunio was on the hunt for a manifold for me. He sent me one link and said that he would keep a look out. That was a few weeks ago. I've since then purchased one somewhere else.

I get that he's busy (since there's a back log of items that has to be processed for shipping), but I'd actually like to spend a bit of cash with him...

Oh well. I'll give GTR Garage another go sometime soon since I need a few more things.

BURSTspeed
03-06-2014, 02:25 PM
I bought a set of wheels and some DVD's from him so far. He has great customer service, very helpful in trying to find parts for me, and for reasonable prices. This is now my main dude for bringing in parts I want from Japan.

Feint Movement
03-13-2014, 04:34 PM
Seems like getting responses from Kunio lately has been difficult? When I first inquired about some UpGarage coilovers a few months ago, I was very impressed by the amount of information and knowledge he shared with me on the 2 different lines they offered.

I put in a order for a 326 spoiler and some DMax marker lights over 2 months ago. He promptly emailed me saying they were back ordered and I could wait 4-6 weeks or cancel. I said i'd wait. Come 7 weeks later.... This is where service goes down hill, I try contacting them about the status of my order, no response from initial e-mail, tried calling many times but always just get a voice-mail, finally get a response after my third email with Kunio saying, no spoiler yet, but he'd call 326 in the morning and get back to me. That was last Wed, tried emailing again 2 days ago, still nothing... So right now i'm still out $350 with no product in my hands. Have to say I'm disappointed.

Edit: Finally got my reply on Thursday night and had my order refunded.

dmad
03-13-2014, 04:47 PM
Are you emailing him at [email protected] or through Zilvia? I've always gotten a quick response from Kunio but I do know for a fact he has been running around EXTREMELY BUSY trying to get everyone taken care of. Shoot him another email at his @gtr-garage.com address and see what happens. Either way I'm sure he'll make it right! I have had a couple instances where an email I sent to him has been bounced back also. I wouldn't worry about the $350 but I know that's hard when your waiting on parts and haven't seen a response. You're in good hands and I'm sure it will get sorted out ASAP.

Options13
03-14-2014, 12:16 AM
Yeah, they have been especially busy ever since they started exporting cars.. The amount of emails they are getting are almost over whelming, i wouldn't be surprised if he is a little backed up, or maybe even out of office.

Kunio is a good guy, he will get you taken care of.. If you don't want to wait anymore, just ask for a refund

mogli9000
04-07-2014, 03:51 AM
I put in a order for a 326 spoiler and some DMax marker lights over 2 months ago. He promptly emailed me saying they were back ordered and I could wait 4-6 weeks or cancel. I said i'd wait. Come 7 weeks later.... This is where service goes down hill, I try contacting them about the status of my order, no response from initial e-mail, tried calling many times but always just get a voice-mail, finally get a response after my third email with Kunio saying, no spoiler yet, but he'd call 326 in the morning and get back to me. That was last Wed, tried emailing again 2 days ago, still nothing... So right now i'm still out $350 with no product in my hands. Have to say I'm disappointed.

Edit: Finally got my reply on Thursday night and had my order refunded.

I placed an order over 2 months ago for nsx parts. I cannot get in contact with him. Anyone else going through this?

BossHogg
04-12-2014, 01:00 AM
placed order as in paid money or having him find out about parts etc?

I have been doing business as usual with kunio. I know he is busy. Send an email and wait a day. If no response just send again. I pretty much go straight to kunio now for anything yahoo japan related.

collegekid
04-12-2014, 08:31 AM
I too am having difficulty getting in contact with them. I've emailed Sales at gtrgarage and I pmed gtrgarage here too. I can't find any user named Kunio on here.

I want to place an order with these guys for some dmax stuff but I can't get any response. The only weird request I made was if they could give me dimensions on the trunk spoiler that I want to buy.

.......I just wanna give them money for car parts.....*cries*

akaioni
04-14-2014, 10:40 AM
Bought some more wheels and the service was great. At first I sent a PM, but no response so I messaged them on Facebook and Kunio replied quickly. Apparently they aren't advertising on Zilvia anymore and don't visit very much.

timandytimandy
04-14-2014, 09:12 PM
I had problems getting in touch recently as well, sent him a message on Facebook and it was taken care of.

BossHogg
04-14-2014, 09:16 PM
guys, send him direct email, don't rely on pm's........zilvia is just a tool, go to the source. I have pm'd him before and no response, just go to email. He will get back to you. Also remember the time differences lol. A day to you is half a day to him. Peace in the Valley.

Maiku240sxS14
08-30-2014, 02:30 PM
Just purchased from the Chicago Container in July. Kunio is very helpful, goes out of his way to help you out. I had a problem with the Frieght company's tracking number, notified Kunio and he took care of everything. Even made the Frieght company ship the package when I was available. I wish some US company can follow in his foot step, with courtesy and excellent customer service! Thanks again Gtr-Garage and Kunio! Definitely will do busy again!

angel mkiv
08-30-2014, 05:39 PM
Just purchased from the Chicago Container in July. Kunio is very helpful, goes out of his way to help you out. I had a problem with the Frieght company's tracking number, notified Kunio and he took care of everything. Even made the Frieght company ship the package when I was available. I wish some US company can follow in his foot step, with courtesy and excellent customer service! Thanks again Gtr-Garage and Kunio! Definitely will do busy again!

Agreed with this! I was part of that same container and everything went smooth! No issues at all and he would respond to all my emails fairly quick actually.my dmax hood arrived with no damage at all in the time frame given.

MADE
08-30-2014, 07:18 PM
Those who are waiting for responses be patient as he has been sick for a couple weeks. He is a stand up guy and will get back to you.

Dcocci
09-02-2014, 01:42 PM
I was going to say, I know I saw something somewhere mentioning that somebody was pretty sick, and they couldnt make a big show, so they will have alot of cool stuff coming up for sale this week.

Supahomie
09-17-2014, 08:41 PM
GTR garage is awesome, great prices and customer service.

g35gabby
09-18-2014, 06:31 AM
Spoke with Kunio yesterday. his PM box here is flooded and there is an error on the server so he can't send/receive msg on here. If you need to contact him Email or Facebook is very convenient and easy method. I send him a couple of msg and didn't hear back so I tried a different method and that is what he said.

Just figured I would pass along the msg.

joeapple8
10-17-2014, 07:32 PM
Got my coilovers I ordered 2 months ago.

s0fa king
10-18-2014, 11:22 AM
Great customer service & unbelievable prices. i will absolutely buy more stuff from GTR Garage!

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5568/15067045098_8dffc28158_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/oXqxzC)TE37 (https://flic.kr/p/oXqxzC) by S0FA KiNG (https://www.flickr.com/people/[email protected]/), on Flickr

hobbs
10-21-2014, 10:12 PM
I purchased a set of silvia brick headlights off of YJA though GTR-Garage recently, pictures in the auction showed that they were complete with the rear locking rings and seals, they showed up about a month later and they were stripped and did not include these parts. I contacted the guys over at GTR Garage and they didn't seem too concerned with my issue and never got an answer from them.
Unfortunately for me the seller on YJA deleted the pictures off the auction so I'm pretty much SOL. Shame that their customer support has fallen off as they used to be very good. Lesson learned, save the pictures from any auctions you win on YJA.

xitsalgin
10-28-2014, 12:21 PM
Purchased a set of D-MAX coilovers from Kunio and recently got them in. Ill tell you, I was kind of iffy about going with them since it was my first time making a big purchase overseas but Kunio and his staff were nothing but helpful. All of my questions I had, they always had an answer for me. They are a very busy company so if you dont get a reply from their email, try contacting them on facebook. They will usually get you through there. Plan on doing business with them again!
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y431/xitsalgin/IMG_5623_zpsef028ea2.jpg (http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/xitsalgin/media/IMG_5623_zpsef028ea2.jpg.html)

S14knightrider
11-11-2014, 10:31 PM
Just received my wheels as described. Good care in packaging. Overall communications and response time has been good. Would recommend their service to source hard to find JDM items.

TMW
11-21-2014, 11:50 AM
For you guys that have ordered coilovers through GTR Garage, what's the shipping time like?

I see "2 months" up there. Are you serious? I've ordered a lot of stuff from Japan and 2 months is a long time especially for paying $100 USD for shipping.

g35gabby
11-21-2014, 12:17 PM
For you guys that have ordered coilovers through GTR Garage, what's the shipping time like?

I see "2 months" up there. Are you serious? I've ordered a lot of stuff from Japan and 2 months is a long time especially for paying $100 USD for shipping.

it was probably 2 months on my coils. Most of that being he had to wait for the person from YAJ to ship them to him so then he could reship them to me.

Shipping on most things is 4 weeks or so across the pond (with any vendor I use) +w/e time it takes it to get to him. Still infinitely better than ordering and waiting for it to in a container from just about any of those kind of dealers. yes there are some shipping sources who are quicker, but they cost more. I haven't asked, but I always get quoted multiple rates at multiple different prices from GTR garage (assuming his services will take that size package). There is ways to get it quicker, but they are more expensive.

TMW
11-21-2014, 12:28 PM
I bought a set of DMax which I assume he stocks so I don't think there would be any time between me ordering and him shipping them. If they don't come in by the end of the month im going to be a little mad I didn't just order some coils from a vendor in the USA lol.

Anyways, thanks for the reply.

g35gabby
11-21-2014, 12:37 PM
I bought a set of DMax which I assume he stocks so I don't think there would be any time between me ordering and him shipping them. If they don't come in by the end of the month im going to be a little mad I didn't just order some coils from a vendor in the USA lol.

Anyways, thanks for the reply.

I don't think he stocks much of any of that stuff, I could be wrong. Just as easy to drop ship once it is ordered from the vendor. I'm almost positive that is what he did with my blitz FMIC.

Stocking something like that is wasted over head that can be obtained rather quickly from the manufacture so no reason to sit on coilovers for months waiting for someone to order them.

jamg
11-21-2014, 12:39 PM
are they responding to emails?

I've been trying to get some tail lights from yahoo japan and i have yet to get a response

TMW
11-21-2014, 12:43 PM
Yeah but I don't think he lists "Blitz FMIC" as something you can just click and buy...

Whereas with the Dmax stuff he's the vendor...

xitsalgin
11-22-2014, 11:43 AM

I waited around 1 month, these coilovers are very high in demand and most of the time they are on back order. I personally bought mines while they were on backorder. Just be patient, kunio and his staff are great people! They will try their best to get you satisfied with your orders.

TMW
12-02-2014, 08:02 PM
update: i guess they got lost or something, but kunio is shipping out another set priority which is cool. good customer service.

crzsteveo
12-02-2014, 09:16 PM
kunio responded to me in about 24 hours on a hood and gave me an estimate on shipping for a hood and aero parts etc.

TF_Jared
07-23-2015, 01:24 PM
Purchased my spirit-rei kit Feb 10th. Still haven't received it. Been given the runaround on a time I can expect the kit to arrive. First was told beginning of may then the end of may. Then 2nd week of June was told it was in the states. Then a week later I was told it was on the water...wait...didn't you just say it was in the states?! Then was told 2nd week of July and when that fell thru a recent email stated "spirit-rei kits are shipping out the end of July". Will not do business with them again.

GTR-Garage
07-23-2015, 01:42 PM
Apologies for the delays. We know it's no excuse, but the warehouse we've been using to handle our latest containers have caused some issues. Aero kits that we were told were on containers weren't and were forced to later containers. The containers have not gone out on time either despite assurances that things were being handled properly. This is the last container we are doing because we can't get it handled reliably. If anyone has questions please email us at [email protected]

TheRealSy90
07-23-2015, 02:01 PM
Dang that's really a shame, no more parts containers :(

GTR-Garage
07-23-2015, 02:02 PM
Absolutely not. No Yahoo Auctions service either. If it's not sitting in our Portland shop we aren't selling it.

bataangpinoy
07-24-2015, 09:23 AM
When they did offer YAJ bidding service, Kunio and his team were very professional, and helped me to find what I was looking for. Unfortunately, my budget was not quite where it needed to be to win the auction; but thats all part of the process.

Would do business again.