PDA

View Full Version : Central Los Angeles

naw_speed
07-13-2013, 06:53 AM
I will be taking a trip in two days to Central Los Angeles California hoping to meet up with some cool cats that can show me the area and talk shop. I'll be there for a little over a week. hoping to check out the scene in the LA area. I Drive a 1991 240 SX with an SR swap of course but unfortunately I won't be bringing my car with me. I'm originally from New Orleans but live in the San Antonio Texas area.

future
07-13-2013, 09:13 AM
Are you bringing the girl in your avatar?

naw_speed
07-15-2013, 04:56 PM
nobody... so I have over a hundred views on this thread and the only reply is some knucklehead worried about a random picture I found on the internet.

brndck
07-17-2013, 05:38 AM
Did you expect someone to invite you over for milk and cookies? Perhaps you should READ through this regional section and look at any of the threads for all of the weekly meets that go on in the SoCal area.

naw_speed
07-17-2013, 12:07 PM
your sarcasm is welcome to say the least I probably deserved it.to take what information you have given me I will search.but milk and cookies would have been nice...thanks

lude4life13
07-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Unfortunately, LA is one of the rudest cities out there. If you smile at someone they look at you like your crazy or try to start a fight with you. Don't be surprised no one has responded lol. They probably think that your a thief who is scoping out 240's or something.

aznnoodleboi
07-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Adams motorsports track.. Go day time to do some karting, Thursday nights they have drift nights. Its a small go-kart track but you get to watch some 240s get banged up.. You will run into some 240 people there. Check out their facebook.

Too bad your not coming August, thats when annual S-Chassis meet is. Other then that, theres not much to see.

brndck
07-17-2013, 07:39 PM
Unfortunately, LA is one of the rudest cities out there. If you smile at someone they look at you like your crazy or try to start a fight with you. Don't be surprised no one has responded lol. They probably think that your a thief who is scoping out 240's or something.

Not true, the fact is, there were no less than 5 other threads on the first page listing days, times, and locations of meets and events in the LA area, the OP didn't bother to READ before making a new thread.

Felipe
07-17-2013, 07:47 PM
Just dont wonder off to south central los angeles lol

lude4life13
07-17-2013, 07:51 PM
America's Rudest Cities - Articles | Travel + Leisure (http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/americas-rudest-cities)

No. 4 in the country.