PDA

View Full Version : VA 1996 nissan 240sx ka24de 42k original miless!!!!

jjjawberg
07-09-2013, 04:49 PM
5500!! obo also accepting trades let me know what you got i need this thing sold!!
WILL SHIP FOR FREE UP TO 200 MILES!

noticed my feedback is not the best but im being 100% honest here call or text me number is at the bottom for ANY question
42,222 original documented miles!!!
please read entire post good/bad

up for sale

-1996 Nissan 240

-5 lug in the front 4 lug in the back (have brand new breaks, rotors, and hubs for conversion) 500$
-tein coilovers 1400$
-full carbon fiber front end, jdm s15 headlights (s15 conversion) 2800$
-ssr type c wheels 500$ a piece
-new shift nob and boot 60$
-JDM Metal fenders 800$
-rear bumper and side skirts Unk brand value around 200-300 not sure...
-new catalytic converter 200$
-s15 headlight EZ wire harness hookup 250$

Not sure where to start, but basically I got ripped off, in over my head, and have ran out of time. i don't want to rip anyone off because i'm around 8k plus, into this car and really just want to sell it. it's almost done but i am out of time and money so read ahead and here is my complete story

i bought this car back in feb 2013 i was told it only needed a couple thousand to get the car running again. problems with the car were just a fuse, breaks, and suspension.
i purchased all the suggested parts and the electrical problems did not improve. The problems the car has as far as electrical are no lights, interior exterior, a/c, instrument cluster. other problems that are in need of attention is the outside body work, this is the easiest and cheapest of the problems as the bumper and fenders need to be fitted and painted. the breaks need to be bled, all calipers, rotors, and pads are brand new professionally installed with receipts front and rear (1000$) the 5 lug is installed on the front i have brand new parts for the rear if you want to swap out the rotor and hub.it runs a little funny sometimes from a bad sensor, you can tell its a sensor because it idles and revs healthily with no weird ticks or sounds. It runs with a little lag only sometimes, and others it will run like new. again im not trying to rip anyone off so i'm trying to list any possible down sides of this car, other than that it is a Really nice car with an excellent almost new interior. i has a lot of potential. if you have the time you can easily make money off this car, i put it up on craigslist without listing the problems for 10k and my phone was blowing up for two weeks. my guess is another 1500$-2500$ more into it so plan to spend a couple grand for the electrical and body. The electrical i believe to be one problem, mainly because its not a few things shorted out, its EVERYTHING so my guess is the guy before me unhooked something and im just to stupid to notice. i'm not sure, and i doubt it will be a few hundred to fix most likely around 1000$ to find the problem

Potential, is endless you can use it as a badass race car, or keep it and put it back to stock and make it the RAREST 240 anyone has seen.

THIS CAR IS A NEEDLE IN A HAY STACK, ALTHOUGH IT NEEDS WORK YOU WILL NOTTTT!! FIND A 240 WITH THIS LOW OF MILES AND THIS NICE OF INTERIOR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. THE CLOSEST ONE I HAVE SEEN HAD 89,000 MILES ON IT AND IT SOLD FOR 13,500 ON HERE

MIGHT BE MISSING SOMETHING FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A TEXT/CALL ANYTIME IM HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS
804 239 0164
-JOHN

jjjawberg
07-11-2013, 11:21 AM
Bump!
Its better to text for some reason calls aren't going to my phone

ahugg002
07-24-2013, 08:50 PM
il trade you a 5.0 motor w/ trans for the car.