PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S13 Silvia Conversion and Stance Coils

ZX2guy19
07-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Hey all,

I am tired of looking for decent OEM fenders to replace my shit hole ones. My whole front end is jank, and rather than pissing away money trying to fix it, I'll just do the swap I want to do anyway.

Looking for something within 200 miles of area code 43228, Columbus, OH. If you are willing to ship or meet up, let me know and we'll work out the details.

I do not care if they have brick or projector headlights, OEM or CF hood, etc. etc. I just want the whole thing, I am NOT willing to piece it together unless it's close to being complete less a few minor things.

Also, I am looking for EXTREMELY LIGHTLY USED Stance or PBM coilovers. I have no problem buying these new, but I figured I'd see if anyone parted their project or something and have basically brand new STANCE OR PBM ONLY coilovers. These I will pay to ship.

Thanks,
Brad

Please let me know what you have.

phobs
07-08-2013, 03:34 PM
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/526555-oc-s13-part-out-silvia-front-z32-brakes-pbm-spl-nrg-jic-magic-rain-guards.html

ZX2guy19
07-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Awesome front end. Unfortunately, with the cost of shipping a bit out of my price.

Pics of the coils by any chance?