PDA

View Full Version : Buyers Beware!!! username: 240kaet

95zenkisr20
07-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Beware of this guy 240kaet.

i put up a WTB ad about 2 weeks ago for a stock sr t25 (buying for my friends miata) . 240kaet got back to me, sent me pictures of turbines the whole nine yards. he gave me his paypal so i paid him and sent him an pm with shipping instructions. it has been over a week since i have paid him and noting! I have been trying to get a hold of him almost everyday. im going to try and get the money back through paypal so we will see how it goes

beware of this guy dont buy anything from him,

KravingAKouki
07-07-2013, 05:50 PM
sucks man, but post in the seller review thread under private seller. Help others when they go to look in there! Hopefully you didnt gift it, because you can file a dispute then. Goodluck.

driftracerx
07-07-2013, 06:29 PM
fuck that sux bro thanks for the tip

Broadfield
07-07-2013, 07:41 PM
I would give it another week. What if he left on vacation just before or after you paid!?! What if he got sick, death in the family, lost his internet... could be a lot of things. Because in my world a week soars by before I knew what even happened. Maybe he's just a horrible communicator. Or maybe he's a scumbag!

driftracerx
07-07-2013, 08:11 PM
I would give it another week. What if he left on vacation just before or after you paid!?! What if he got sick, death in the family, lost his internet... could be a lot of things. Because in my world a week soars by before I knew what even happened. Maybe he's just a horrible communicator. Or maybe he's a scumbag!

going with scumbag ...

WristWork
07-07-2013, 08:16 PM
going with scumbag ...

This is the case most of the time, hope it all works out for you.

HPKMotorsports3
07-07-2013, 08:30 PM
OP i bought turn signals from him about a week and a half ago. Took him a while to ship but i did receive my goods. Give him another week. It was the holiday weekend after all.