PDA

View Full Version : WI 95 s14 240 silvia sr20det

mattchow88
06-22-2013, 08:40 PM
I might be moving and If I do I need to sell my 95 240, which I dont want to do but things happen.

Its a 95 240sx se originally from Georgia, Bottom is rust free, I bought the car with the stock ka24de and then swapped in my sr20det. I built this car to be a sleeper, Not to stand out, Most the money is in performance.

enigine:
-I Went through the Entire Engine. New parts OEM Piston rings,OEM Bearings, Main Seals, timing cahin, turbo and exhaust gaskets, JWT s3 cams, BC springs, ARP main rod and head studs, Apexi Head gasket, GT 2871r .64, turbo Reclock kit, Rocker arm stoppers, Z32 MAFS, Enthalpy Tune, 750cc injectors, Z32 fuel filter, ss turbo lines with restrictor, 02 sensor, lightweight pullys, alternator,Hks wastegate, headers,catch can, Greddy down pipe, Hallman Manual boost control, greedy bov, Greddy intercooler piping, greddy FMIC, mishimoto radiator with dual fan and shroud kit, autometer boost gauge, Oil pressure gauge, Wiring specialties wire harness, nismo fpr, Apexi exhaust, ACT exedy clutch, Aem wideband, Test pipe (race cat)

chassis:
- Kaaz lsd, Interior is very clean, Silvia s15 steering wheel, no radio my gauges are in the radio spot, power windows doors sunroof, Front rad support/ headlight mount was completely re made to accommodate large intercooler.

there is probably more im missing right now.

Also: Im getting ride of everything 240/tuner i have with the car probably enough to fill the back of a pickup truck, the ka24de with spun rod bearing, most of the parts that were removed for the swap, 2 5 speed tranys one needs syncros the other is mint with less than 80k on it. 2 s13 doors with windows, spec stage3 sprung clutch with exactly 2k miles on it Sealed in package from spec after i had it inspected, stock 1 peel diff with s13 cover, greddy bov, 5 point harnesses, NIB OEM sr20 crank pulley, extra s14 dash, lowring springs on blown stock shocks, apexi neo afc

I have most of the invoices for the parts bought to build the motor. I pretty much have just drove this back and forth to work on nice days, with occasional drifting. The car was damaged on the left side and whoever painted it did a poor job, Im into going fast and not how it looks so thats why it wasnt fixed properly yet. About 5k on engine, chassis is about 160k

I have a bunch of pics of the swap and building the engine. I also have you tube videos

Im Asking $9500 for the car and all the nissan parts i have with it.
I DONT WANT TO TRADE FOR ANYTHING.
Email me at [email protected]