PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six 3

VEX240
04-28-2004, 09:06 PM
Can anyone help me. I am playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 and I am stuck on the mission where it is just you and you have to bug a phone and hack a computer. I can bug the phone but am having trouble finding the room with the computer and how to get to it. Ive tried searching for help but cant find it. Can anyone help before I break another remote. :bash:

nocomedown
04-28-2004, 09:59 PM
use the first mission plan that they already have. itll lead you right to it.

VEX240
04-29-2004, 02:01 AM
What is that? :confused:

aznpoopy
04-29-2004, 09:42 AM
damn r6 noob! mission planning has only been a part of rainbow 6 since like, um forever. you know that screen before going into a mission with a huge ass map and red green and yellow lines? thats the mission planning screen. you use it to plan a mission so you can coordinate between your teams. the way you're supposed to play r6 is plan out the mission before hand issuing move orders and go codes so you can say, plant a door charge; say 'go alpha' and then sniper team starts shooting, the other team tosses a flashbang and you breach the door all at the same time.

anyway red storm provides 'default' (sucky) mission plans for lazy players who don't want to go through all that thinking. so just load up the default mission plan when you are on the mission planning screen. follow the waypoints with one team or another in mission and you should reach that room sooner or later.