PDA

View Full Version : CA :FS/FT: 2000 VW Jetta

Enigmah
06-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Whats up Zilvians, I have here a 2000 VW Jetta for trade or sale. Clean title, aprox. 165,000 miles, auto tranny. Reason for me selling is because the transmission is giving out, runs for about 5 minutes when you turn it on but after that fourth doesnt go in and eventually doesnt go in gear anymore. My mechanic recomended to rebuilt it but I have no time or money to fix for I am saving up money for school and have bills to pay. The passanger window clips have broken as well so the window is inside the door panel, I have a extra panel that you can take the clips off of. I am looking to either trade or sell. Want to trade for something that runs, doesnt matter if the exterior is crappy i just need something that gets me where i need to go. The previous owner owed $800+ in tags which was paid and i had the transmission service done on it which was about $240. I still havent goten the plates because the guy i bought it off of wants money to go get them. I think $2300 OBO dont be scared to shoot an offer is what i want for it, these cars are very good reliable cars and are GREAT on gas, but as i stated i do not have the money to fix it. I also have a set of rims that im willing to throw in, Text me with offers or trades at 626-392-3119 Car is located in SoCal. PICS ARE ON THE LINK BELOW

enigmah626's Library | Photobucket (http://s1364.photobucket.com/user/enigmah626/library/?sort=3&page=1)