PDA

View Full Version : 350z vs 370z handling

sunk
06-05-2013, 12:36 PM
So, A little about me, I recently sold my 06' 350z and purchased a 11' 370z (bone stock, 11,600 miles).

My 350 handling was incredible, tight and responsive. Overall amazing handling characteristics (just a little under steer)

My 370 handles very well but does not seem to have the same feeling for the road. It almost seems like it is too tight and sensitive. Not to the point of something wrong, I just got the impression that there was something different.

I dont know what (if anything) Nissan changed between models. Is there any adjustment that can be made? What can I do to improve the feeling for the road? Aftermarket sway bars? Caster or Camber adjustments?

I really do not race the vehicle (a track day here or there), and am comfortable with the ride height and do not necessarily want to lower the vehicle.

Anyone with any insight? Thanks in advance for the help!

K_style
06-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Do both have same tires? wouldn't be fair to compare if they had different tires.

If 370z has shitty tires, I would get better kind. that would be most easiest way to improve handling.

And Proper alignment for sure.

FC3swaggins
06-06-2013, 11:54 AM
you said the 370z is to tight and sensitive. adding sway bars and camber or caster would only increase these characteristics more.

Iam a Nissan service technician and i frequently drive the 350 and 370. what trim level is you car now and what trim was your old car.

The 370 naturally is a very agile car and at times feels disconnected but still in control to me.