PDA

View Full Version : D-MAX LHD Floor Mat Group Buy - $239 for Full Sets

GTR-Garage
06-05-2013, 10:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mnL8Hs7.jpg

We have finally nailed down all the details with Mr. Taniguchi from D-MAX for the LDH floor mats. They currently do not stock these, but he has agreed to special order these for us.

Once the order is placed he told us it would take 4 weeks to fulfill, but we're going to say 6 weeks to be on the safe side. These will be LDH floor mats so they will fit the S13 and S14 240SX with no issues. There was a group buy some time ago on Zilvia so we suggest searching for that thread as buyers posted pictures of them installed.

The following colors are available:

Red/Black Checker
Blue/Black Checker
Light Grey/Black Checker
Dark Grey/Black Checker

Only full-sets (front and rear) are available. They will not fulfill orders for front or rear sets only.

Price: $224.00 + Shipping

Shipping Rates

Express Air (EMS) - $82
Standard Air (SAL) - $73
Surface (Sea) - $39

The price has officially dropped to $224 as we have received over 20 deposits. I have placed the order with Mr. Taniguchi at D-MAX and he informed me that we have until Sunday to send any additional orders to him.

If you are interested in joining the group buy please PM or email us the following information:

1. Full Name
2. Address
3. Email Address
4. Color Choice
5. S14 or S13

We will send you an invoice by email you can use to pay the $120 deposit to join the group buy. The invoices will be updated and re-sent once the floor mats have arrived at our shop and are ready to ship. The second invoice will include the remaining balance for the mats themselves along with the cost of shipping. If for some reason the group buy were to not go through all deposits would be fully refunded.

1. thefro526 - Dark Grey/Black Checker S14
2. slow_SR20 - Dark Grey/Black Checker S13
3. 240SXdriftin - Dark Grey/Black Checker S13
4. stevenrapids - Light Grey/Black Checker S14
5. stevenrapids - Dark Grey/Black Checker S14
6. 90240sr - Light Grey/Black Checker S13
7. Scope240sx -Light Grey/Black Checker S13
8. Scope240sx - Blue/Black Checker S13
9. ant_S13 - Red/Black Checker S13
10. project7x - Dark/Grey Black Checker S13
11. USAFs13 - Red/Black Checker S14
12. jr_ss - Dark Grey/Black Checker S14
13. thrwnsprkz -Dark/Grey Black Checker S14
14. bladetech8 - Light Grey/Black Checker S13
15. om3ga - Light Grey/Black Checker S13
16. David616 - Red/Black Checker S14
17. Cleanandlegit - Dark Grey/Black Checker S13
18. 240boi115 - Dark Grey/Black Checker S14
19. niscur29 - Blue/Black Checker S13
20. qwerth - Red/Black Checker S14
21. TMW - Dark Grey/Black Checker S14
22. 240ka - Light Grey/Black Checker S14
23. 240ka - Red/Black Checker S14
24. Drama - Light Grey/Black Checker S14
25. msdawgs240 - Light Grey/Black Checker S13
26. GTR-Garage - Dark Grey/Black Checker S13
27. GTR-Garage - Dark Grey/Black Checker S14

silnv
06-05-2013, 10:38 AM
The the deposit up front, full balance at time of shipment?

GTR-Garage
06-05-2013, 11:41 AM
silnv - Sorry for the confusion. I've updated the post to state that if you want in the group buy we ask for a $120 deposit with the remainder + shipping due once we have received them and they are ready to ship.

This is our first group buy so any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

thefro526
06-05-2013, 12:23 PM
This might be a stupid question but:

Is it safe to assume that the GB only requires 10 Orders of ANY LHD floor mats? The reason I ask is because there are different versions for both S13 and S14's so it might take significantly longer if 10 of one or the other is required.

GTR-Garage
06-05-2013, 12:36 PM
That is correct, any LHD floor mats.

slow_sr20
06-05-2013, 12:46 PM
Count me in, but what he said^^^^looks the s14 mats are pictured. Will the s13 mats be like the old ones where it has the "cut out" for the cat hump? Also i want to order a wing also. Can i pay for everything together and have it shipped together to save a bit? I don't mind to wait for everything.

silnv
06-05-2013, 12:48 PM
silnv - Sorry for the confusion. I've updated the post to state that if you want in the group buy we ask for a $120 deposit with the remainder + shipping due once we have received them and they are ready to ship.

This is our first group buy so any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the clarification. Would theses be able to be purchased in the future? I would be interested in 2 sets one for s13 one for s14, however they are very far down on my item list and I have my play money tied up at the moment.

GTR-Garage
06-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Count me in, but what he said^^^^looks the s14 mats are pictured. Will the s13 mats be like the old ones where it has the "cut out" for the cat hump? Also i want to order a wing also. Can i pay for everything together and have it shipped together to save a bit? I don't mind to wait for everything.

Mr. Taniguchi told us that they don't have pictures of the LDH floor mats available, but that they would be the same as the one's they sold in the US previously. I searched and found plenty of pictures of them, but I did not want to post any of those pictures in this thread because the previous group buy was organized by another company and I did not want to step on their toes.

In regard to shipping, we can combine shipping, but with the mats and a roof/trunk wing it would be a bit difficult. Because of the length of the spoilers the box they ship in cannot be very wide or they will exceed Japan Post dimension limits. To ship the floor mats with the spoilers we would have to "roll" the mats up or somehow wrap them around the spoiler.

GTR-Garage
06-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the clarification. Would theses be able to be purchased in the future? I would be interested in 2 sets one for s13 one for s14, however they are very far down on my item list and I have my play money tied up at the moment.

Yes, they will be available for purchase down the road, but the price will not be as low.

06-05-2013, 01:38 PM
I have seen these for sale before a couple years ago, not on Zilvia. And they were $400 shipped. This price is awesome! I might have to pick up a set.

stevenrapids
06-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Pm sent about 2 sets for s14

gist864
06-05-2013, 02:14 PM
i might just be cheap but $239 for floor mats

GTR-Garage
06-05-2013, 02:45 PM
All we need is 5 more to join and we can get the order put in!

GTR-Garage
06-05-2013, 09:09 PM
We only need 4 more to join!

iRONDONkey
06-05-2013, 09:32 PM
i might just be cheap but $239 for floor mats

I'm in the wrong business.

I can't believe 6 ppl so far are willing to drop $239 for some floor mats....

tricky_ab
06-05-2013, 09:53 PM
I'm in the wrong business.

I can't believe 6 ppl so far are willing to drop $239 for some floor mats....

I'm glad you have plenty to add to this group buy thread...

Scope240sx
06-05-2013, 10:27 PM
pm sent
2 sets for s13
")

GTR-Garage
06-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Just two more sets and we'll be ready to order.

240KA
06-05-2013, 10:33 PM
don't mean to shit on your thread. awesome looking product, just wish they were a little less expensive. it's not like there was a floor mat "mold" that d-max destroyed and now they have to recreate it, therefore increasing the price, so i'm just trying to understand if there's something more than just "supply and demand". i'm looking through the old group buys (can't believe it's been 3-4 years, seems like just yesterday), and they were able to sell them for $220 shipped (front and rear). how many do we need to get on the GB to get it that low?

http://zilvia.net/f/interior-exterior/278224-new-d-max-floor-mats-ready-ship.html

GTR-Garage
06-06-2013, 06:35 AM
We understand where you are coming from 240KA. I think the issue here is in the situation versus then an now. I'm assuming the other company did their group buy while D-MAX was active in the US and I'm also assuming that those floor mats came over on a container, and considering how little space they would take up that makes their transport from Japan to the US basically free.

In addition, when those previous mats were produced they may have been a part of a higher production volume. D-MAX will be charged less by their supplier the more mats they order and in-turn the D-MAX dealer will be charged less.

We are only ordering 10 sets. If it were 20 the price would go down. Unfortunately, I doubt we can get 20 commitments in a group buy for these. I can tell you for certain, however, that unless we throw a bunch of these on a container we send over, we will never be able to sell them for $220 shipped.

There is a supply and demand issue at play. However, we are not benefiting from it in terms of profit. When all is said and done we're expecting to make less than $10 per set, if that. The shipping prices I quoted were based on 5kg, which is the weight of a full-set before they have been packed for shipping. In reality the shipping weight will probably be more like 7kg.

We asked Zilvia what parts they wanted and these floor mats were one of the top requests. After crunching the numbers it was clear there wasn't much money to be made off of them unless we pushed the price way higher than what we we viewed as fair. However, we're more interested in establishing ourselves as a trusted source for these sorts of parts even if it is a zero sum outcome financially.

I hope that clears up any questions.

thefro526
06-06-2013, 10:10 AM
don't mean to shit on your thread. awesome looking product, just wish they were a little less expensive. it's not like there was a floor mat "mold" that d-max destroyed and now they have to recreate it, therefore increasing the price, so i'm just trying to understand if there's something more than just "supply and demand". i'm looking through the old group buys (can't believe it's been 3-4 years, seems like just yesterday), and they were able to sell them for $220 shipped (front and rear). how many do we need to get on the GB to get it that low?

http://zilvia.net/f/interior-exterior/278224-new-d-max-floor-mats-ready-ship.html

Look at the pricing in this thread, $260 Shipped: http://zilvia.net/f/group-buys/297449-d-max-floor-mats-group-buy-2-a.html

When these were first around in 2009, I'm fairly sure that like everyone and their brother was buying them and Ravspec blew up the internet with GB's on various forums - which meant that the per unit cost was significantly lower since there were more units being bought.

Now here we are 4 years later, trying to buy something that's long been discontinued in the US and is essentially made to order. Those two things alone (discontinued/made to order) justify huge premiums in any real world scenario...

TLDR, this price is solid, I would like more people to purchase so that I can receive a set of mats sooner.

GTR-Garage
06-06-2013, 01:30 PM
We have enough commitments to the group buy for us to go ahead and proceed. We will be sending invoices out for the deposits today or tomorrow. Please check your PMs as I needed a few bits of information from some of you. As long as no one backs out on the deposits I will be calling D-MAX monday morning to place the order.

If anyone else wants the the 10th slot before Monday morning please send me a PM. As of now we are keeping the last set for stock.

GTR-Garage
06-07-2013, 06:19 AM
Invoices have been sent to everyone in the group buy. Please look them over and let me know if the color choices are correct and if there are any issues with your address. If you did not receive an invoice by email please let me know.

GTR-Garage
06-07-2013, 11:00 AM
We are up to 12 sets now. I will have to speak to Mr. Taniguchi to find out the exact price, but if we can get this up to 20 the price will drop.

tricky_ab
06-07-2013, 06:25 PM

Over $60? Really? Common...

I don't usually post much in these thread but this is enough. I understand that you're not trying to throw this sale thread off, but you could have easily PM'd him your concerns.

People always talk about "I wish x company was still in North America so that I can buy their products". Then when a vender finally decides to do something about it, people roll in to complain about the cost.

Modding a car costs money. If you really want the mats, then you have to pay to play.

andy107
06-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Over $60? Really? Common...

I don't usually post much in these thread but this is enough. I understand that you're not trying to throw this sale thread off, but you could have easily PM'd him your concerns.

People always talk about "I wish x company was still in North America so that I can buy their products". Then when a vender finally decides to do something about it, people roll in to complain about the cost.

Modding a car costs money. If you really want the mats, then you have to pay to play.

^ couldn't have said it better.

GTR-Garage
06-08-2013, 05:19 PM
We're getting close gentlemen. We just need to get two more deposits paid and I can get these ordered Monday morning.

jr_ss
06-09-2013, 10:55 AM
I PM'd you guys about purchasing a set. This will complete my interior. Thanks for brining back a great product from a company long gone from the States. Please let me know as soon as possible and I will send my deposit immediately.

GTR-Garage
06-09-2013, 04:42 PM
We are still waiting on three deposits to be paid. I'm going to put a Wednesday deadline on this. I'm going to call and place the order Wednesday morning so if you're deposit isn't I'm not going to be able to order your mats. For everyone that has paid your deposit, thanks and we'll get the order placed very soon.

I would ask that if anyone has questions about the status of the group buy please post it in here as opposed to sending us a PM so everyone else can see.

jr_ss
06-09-2013, 08:22 PM
I paid.

Just a suggestion, you may want to put next to each member that you recieved their deposit, incase something happened with someone's payment. Once the GB is done and you've recieved everyone's payments you can change it to paid in full or waiting funds, etc.

thefro526
06-10-2013, 10:12 AM
I paid.

Just a suggestion, you may want to put next to each member that you recieved their deposit, incase something happened with someone's payment. Once the GB is done and you've recieved everyone's payments you can change it to paid in full or waiting funds, etc.

Was just about to suggest the same thing.

Excite for these mats.

thrwnsprkz
06-10-2013, 11:14 AM
If its still open to get in on the group but please Lmk, pm'ing you now.
Didn't see this post till this morning but I can have the deposit in as needed.
Thanks

Scope240sx
06-10-2013, 01:29 PM
D-MAX FLOOR-MATS
do do dododo
D-MAX FLOOR-MATS

order them already!!
:)

CleanAndLegit
06-10-2013, 04:00 PM
gb still open?

GTR-Garage
06-10-2013, 04:12 PM
We only have one outstanding deposit, which will not effect the order being placed Wednesday morning (Tuesday nigh in the US). If anyone else wants to join the group buy by then just send us a PM.

thrwnsprkz
06-11-2013, 11:15 AM
Cool deal, Appreciate it guys.
Down payment sent for a set of dark grey s14 mats.
Thanks

GTR-Garage
06-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Quick update gentlemen. Over the last couple days we've had a few more people join the group buy, which has put us near the 20 orders we need to negotiate a lower price with D-MAX.

I will let those of you who have put in your deposits make the decision of how we're going to proceed. We can either:

1. Wrap up the group buy today and place the order at the current price
2. Give it a day or two to see if we can get a couple more people to join

Any thoughts?

90240sr
06-11-2013, 04:47 PM
A few days are ok with me. I'm not in a huge rush.

240boi115
06-11-2013, 05:30 PM
im down to wait a day or two more.. just pm'd you guys about this.. hope im not too late...

GTR-Garage
06-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Just heard back from Mr. Taniguchi and with 20 orders we can get the price down to $224. If the handful of people who have PMd us today follow through with their deposits we'll be there.

jr_ss
06-11-2013, 09:02 PM
A day or two isn't going to kill me especially when we are waiting 4-6weeks anyway.

Supaflu225
06-11-2013, 10:25 PM
I'm interested where do I sign up at ?

GTR-Garage
06-12-2013, 08:34 AM
I have updated the initial post to show everyone's choices for floor mat color and application. Please let me know if I need to make any changes.

I sent the last three invoices for deposits tonight. If they get their deposits in today we will be over the 20 we need for the discount. I should be placing the order in the morning.

niscur29
06-12-2013, 10:11 AM
I'm in....s13 blue please!

TMW
06-12-2013, 11:56 AM
I'm trying to get in on this too

GTR-Garage
06-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Last call for the group buy. If you want in I need to send you an invoice for the deposit and you need to get it paid before midnight (US time) so I can get these ordered.

If you want to join please PM your full name, address, email address along with your color choice and if it is for the S13 or S14.

GTR-Garage
06-13-2013, 08:49 AM
I have placed the order with Mr. Taniguchi. He said we have until Monday morning (Sunday night in the US) to put in any last minute orders so if you want to join the group buy you need to PM or email us so you can get your deposit in by Sunday night.

I made it clear with him that this was not an order for our stock and the time frame for production is going to be very important. I asked him what the "worse case scenario" for getting the mats done would be and he said 45 days. However, D-MAX has been very fast with everything we have ordered from them and their communication is very good so I would be surprised if it takes long than 30 days.

bladetech8
06-13-2013, 12:03 PM
^ Excellent communication and service GTR-Garage! Thank you Kunio for keeping us constantly updated! I'm extremely stoked that you were able to work out this deal with Mr. Taniguchi from DMAX to give us LHD S-chassis owners one more chance to own a set of legit as fuck DMAX floor mats. :D I was extremely bummed out when the discontinued them in the US, like really bummed... lol

But now I'm like :boink::boink::boink::boink: :boink::boink::boink::boink: :boink::boink::boink::boink: :boink::boink::boink::boink:

240boi115
06-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Yes GTR-Garage is a really good addition to this forum and they always seem to have such good pricing! i scored on some coilovers from them and am waiting till they get here with excitement..Kunio you're doing business right! god cant wait till these mats get shipped out! :D

USAFs13
06-13-2013, 02:18 PM
Extremely happy with this so far communication, updates all very professional and timely

06-13-2013, 02:51 PM
Is it to late to order?

jr_ss
06-13-2013, 03:43 PM
I have placed the order with Mr. Taniguchi. He said we have until Monday morning (Sunday night in the US) to put in any last minute orders so if you want to join the group buy you need to PM or email us so you can get your deposit in by Sunday night.

Is it to late to order?

Guess you can't read?

GTR-Garage
06-13-2013, 03:45 PM
We can take orders until Sunday night. If you want to join the group buy send me a PM with your name, address, email address and color choice and if it is for an s13 or S14.

Thanks for the compliments gentlemen. We are quite aware that a good reputation is more important than a quick profit. We have over 20 orders so the price of these mats are now down to $224. If we can get this up to 30 orders I can probably negotiate that down to at least $215.

240boi115
06-13-2013, 05:12 PM
We can take orders until Sunday night. If you want to join the group buy send me a PM with your name, address, email address and color choice and if it is for an s13 or S14.

Thanks for the compliments gentlemen. We are quite aware that a good reputation is more important than a quick profit. We have over 20 orders so the price of these mats are now down to $224. If we can get this up to 30 orders I can probably negotiate that down to at least $215.

215?!?!?!?!?!?! my gaaawd!!!! more people order these!!!!

GTR-Garage
06-13-2013, 05:13 PM
Just for reference. Outside of this group buy the D-MAX retail price is $260, which is what we will be charging for them.

Drama
06-13-2013, 07:14 PM
In on this.

GTR-Garage
06-13-2013, 11:46 PM
We just need four more to join the group buy to hit 30 sets.

bladetech8
06-14-2013, 05:25 PM
We just need four more to join the group buy to hit 30 sets.

WOW! Let's do it people! Let all your buddies and pals know they're going to be missing out on the BIG ONE! Lets get four more to get in on this amazing offer!

:boink: :hug: :boink: :hug: :boink: :hug: :boink: :hug: :boink: :hug: :boink: :hug: :boink: :hug: :boink: :hug: :boink: :hug: :boink: :hug: :boink:

OH baby!

GTR-Garage
06-15-2013, 06:00 PM
We just added one more to the group buy. All we need are three more to join and we'll be up to 30!

GTR-Garage
06-16-2013, 10:46 PM
The group buy is now officially closed. Unfortunately we didn't make it to 30 sets, but it turns out that it didn't really matter. We spoke to Mr. Taniguchi and asked him what kind of price we could get for 30 sets and I think he was a bit shocked. Apparently, we hit their bottom line at 20 sets.

I've sent him the last minute orders and we'll be making the final payment tomorrow. So now the clock is ticking. If anyone has any questions while we wait don't hesitate to ask, but try to keep them in the thread instead of PMing so everyone else can see.

240Cali
06-19-2013, 10:07 AM
DAMN I am too late :(

GTR-Garage
06-19-2013, 10:23 AM
These floor mats are always available through D-MAX on an individual basis. However, they would be at the retail price of $259. The production time would be the same as the group buy.

k240sx
06-24-2013, 01:33 AM
Man ~~~~~~ I just saw this tonight !!!

Pm'ed u and please let me know if I can get the good deal thanks !

GTR-Garage
06-24-2013, 07:51 PM
Replied to PM. Just to be clear, the group buy is closed so the discounted price is not available. However, these can be special ordered at the regular retail price of $259.

RAIZOSR20
06-25-2013, 12:01 AM
Is that [email protected] link where we can order the sets for.the full price??

GTR-Garage
06-25-2013, 06:03 AM
We will have them up on the website today or tomorrow.

GTR-Garage
06-26-2013, 10:01 PM
These are now available on our website for purchase outside of the group buy. Go to GTR Garage (http://www.gtr-garage.com) and click on the D-Max link at the top.

GTR-Garage
07-10-2013, 05:02 AM
Here is an update for everyone. I spoke to Mr. Taniguchi on the phone today and he told me the full order was sent to the manufacturer on 6/20 and that there are on schedule to be delivered to us by the last week of July so they are close to being right on time.

bladetech8
07-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Excellent news!!! :D Thanks for the update!

GTR-Garage
07-14-2013, 06:56 AM
The floor mats have arrived ahead of schedule. I haven't even had a chance to open the boxes, but I wanted to give the group buy members a heads up so we can get these shipped as soon as possible.

I need everyone to send me an email at [email protected] and include the following:

1. Name
2. Zilvia Username
3. What mats you ordered
4. How you want them shipped

We have 1-3 in a spreadsheet, but I want confirmation to ensure that no one gets the wrong mats. Also, I know some of you wanted to combine shipping and a few are going to have their mats riding with a set of wheels so please let me know this for sure.

As soon as I have your information I'll send invoices to your email address that show your deposit and the amount due. We'll start shipping these out on Wednesday.

Here are the shipping rates once again:

Express Air (EMS) - $82
Standard Air (SAL) - $73
Surface (Sea) - $39

I'll be sending all this info to everyone's email address I have on record as well. I'll post some pictures of the mats up here as well.

s0fa king
07-15-2013, 08:07 PM
Dibs if any of these S14 dudes flake. :)

stevenrapids
07-16-2013, 09:29 AM
odds of someone flaking are very slim, seeing as they put down 50% of the paymeant already. But, good thing is you can order these mats from them at any time, just at a higher price unfortunately. Super stoked on these things to get here!

GTR-Garage
07-16-2013, 09:39 PM
We're only waiting to hear back from one member of the group buy. Everyone else has their final invoices or have paid them already.

aznnoodleboi
07-18-2013, 06:18 PM
Fuhh I see people selling this used to sh!T for $250... wish i saw this sooner. Wonder how these would look in tan interior lol

CleanAndLegit
07-21-2013, 02:46 PM
We're only waiting to hear back from one member of the group buy. Everyone else has their final invoices or have paid them already.

replied and paid.

GTR-Garage
07-22-2013, 07:39 AM
We've managed to get the majority of mats shipped. There are only a few left to ship. The only member we haven't heard back from is 240boi115. Does anyone know him?

CleanAndLegit
07-22-2013, 12:29 PM
Sweet, any idea on how long the mats shipped via ems will take to get to the the destinations?

jr_ss
07-22-2013, 05:54 PM
Sweet, any idea on how long the mats shipped via ems will take to get to the the destinations?

Mine are in the States already and I believe they shipped Friday... I'm expecting them by the end of the week.

GTR-Garage
07-22-2013, 05:57 PM
EMS takes 3-5 business days. If your mats went out via EMS on Monday or Tuesday you may have them by the end of the week.

jr_ss
07-23-2013, 07:22 PM
I received mine today! They look great. My only complaint is they are bent up and will require flattening to install in the car. I few days in some heat/humidity should make them lay flat.

With that said, I'm extremely pleased at how well this GB went and the product that was delivered. It was a very smooth process. Thank you GTR-garage for doing this.

Regards,

Glenn

GTR-Garage
07-23-2013, 07:48 PM
A few of them came to us that way and I couldn't bring myself to cut the plastic open and then re-pack them. I'm glad they got to you so fast.

csar
07-24-2013, 01:31 AM
Do you carry d-max l.e.d coupe taillights? pm please

thrwnsprkz
07-26-2013, 09:56 AM
Yep, Mine were delivered today. Look great and cant thank you enough for putting this together. Great doing business with you and will have to again.
Also thanks for the clock sticker, hahaha was a nice surprise

GTR-Garage
07-27-2013, 07:51 AM
I still haven't heard back from 240boi115. Does anyone know him?

jr_ss
07-27-2013, 08:08 AM
I still haven't heard back from 240boi115. Does anyone know him?

I'm sure you have tried pming him? He was on last night. I would send him a last chance notice at some point and move on to someone waiting inline for a set.

http://zilvia.net/f/members/240boi115.html

thefro526
07-29-2013, 10:54 AM
Quick question for those that have already received their Floor Mats:

Did your package track all the way through? Mine doesn't have anything showing after July 23rd, at which point it was "Dispatched from outward office of exchange"...

Figured they should be here at any day, just kind of bummed that the tracking ins't working.

msdawgs240
07-29-2013, 11:14 AM
Got my mats in Saturday. They look great! Mine were a little rolled up, but flattened them out no problem. Great doing business with GTR and look forward to doing so in the future.

@thefor526 ^ Mine tracked all the way through. It took a couple days to update from the point you are referring to though.

GTR-Garage
07-29-2013, 06:20 PM
Quick question for those that have already received their Floor Mats:

Did your package track all the way through? Mine doesn't have anything showing after July 23rd, at which point it was "Dispatched from outward office of exchange"...

Figured they should be here at any day, just kind of bummed that the tracking ins't working.

I'm traveling and on my phone so I can't look up your invoice to see which method you chose. Dispatch from outward office of exchange means they left Japan. If you chose Surface it won't show anything else for a few weeks. Once they hit US customs it will update to say Arrival at inward office of exchange. The next update will be Dispatch from inward office and they should arrive a day or two after that. For Economy or Express Air the updates will happen faster.

thefro526
08-02-2013, 09:49 AM
I'm traveling and on my phone so I can't look up your invoice to see which method you chose. Dispatch from outward office of exchange means they left Japan. If you chose Surface it won't show anything else for a few weeks. Once they hit US customs it will update to say Arrival at inward office of exchange. The next update will be Dispatch from inward office and they should arrive a day or two after that. For Economy or Express Air the updates will happen faster.

I ended up receiving my shipment yesterday, and they originally tried to drop it off on the 31st. Apparently as the package went through the system, people weren't removing/marking the tags so the tracking info didn't work for whatever reason. When I picked it up at the post office, the guy at the counter pulled off like 3 tags and said 'Idiots, they're supposed to remove these'.... Lol.

niscur29
08-02-2013, 11:36 AM
I love mine. Shipped on a Monday got them the same week on Friday. Look great and what I totally needed. GTR garage rocks!

bladetech8
08-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Hello Kunio!

Excellent job on the group buy! It was a true pleasure to do business with you and thanks for working out the deal/details with D-MAX Japan to make this LHD floor mats available once more.

I have a few little comments/mini-review regarding the my whole experience with this process.

Tracking information stopped working once item shipped out of japan so there was no way of telling when/if they were going to arrive. I was checking/refreshing the tracking page every morning at work. ;)

Kunio, you may want to let D-MAX Japan know (for future orders) to please use either a larger outer bag to package the floor mats or a small thin box. My two FRONT floor mats came all bent-in/smashed around the sides/edges since the bag was a little to small for them. I was able to get them 95% flatten down by leaving them under my bed for a whole day, but for the amount of money I paid for these I would have expected a more professional packaging arrangement. Again this is nothing of that you can control obviously, but I feel that it's worth letting D-MAX Japan know about it. :)

The quality of the floor mats is excellent and I am very happy with them! The fitment is SPOT-ON and awesome! Here's some pictures I took (sorry no install pics YET!) :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/milky_dude8/DMAX1_zpsd3521d11.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/milky_dude8/DMAX2_zps85aceb9b.jpg

GTR-Garage
08-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Next time I'm going to pull the mats out of the plastic and re-box them. I was hesitant about opening anyone's bags up because I know it's nice getting something new that hasn't been opened and fiddled with. I would be upset if I bought a new phone and didn't get to pull that plastic protective sheet off the screen!

We've had interest in another group buy for the floor mats. Since this one went well we may organize another one.

bladetech8
08-06-2013, 11:00 AM
Next time I'm going to pull the mats out of the plastic and re-box them. I was hesitant about opening anyone's bags up because I know it's nice getting something new that hasn't been opened and fiddled with. I would be upset if I bought a new phone and didn't get to pull that plastic protective sheet off the screen!

We've had interest in another group buy for the floor mats. Since this one went well we may organize another one.

I completely understand Kunio, nothing to do with your excellent service. This group buy went extremely well and I am 100% pleased with these floor mats :D

:boink: :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink: INSTALL PICTURE!!! :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink:

By the way feel free to use any pictures I uploaded here on your website if you wish Kunio.
It would be nice to have a picture of a clean interior with the D-MAX floor mats installed. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/milky_dude8/D-MaxLight-GreyampBlackCheckeredFloorMats-Installed_zps73a2a4f0.jpg

GTR-Garage
08-06-2013, 11:11 AM
They look great. Nice seat and we will definitely be stealing your pictures.

bladetech8
08-08-2013, 06:31 PM
They look great. Nice seat and we will definitely be stealing your pictures.

:D Awesome! I'm stoked! :cool:

240Cali
08-11-2013, 04:38 PM
There needs to be a new group buy!

GTR-Garage
08-11-2013, 05:12 PM
We're thinking about it.

konichiwabeezy
08-12-2013, 01:48 AM
I'm in for it!

Sumslapper
08-13-2013, 09:55 PM
I want a set

Levi_thagreat
08-13-2013, 11:12 PM
We're thinking about it.

I'd like a set as well, oem 240 ones are toast

antigravity
08-21-2013, 11:45 AM
I need a set please..

jr_ss
08-21-2013, 04:41 PM
I need a set please..

They have another group buy going on. This is the original one...

240KA
09-04-2013, 07:06 AM
for the people who had their mats shipped by "surface (sea)", have you gotten your mats yet? Kunio told me it would take about 30 days, and it looks as though the package shipped out on 7/22. 7/24 is the last update the tracking service is providing, which says "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" from Kanagawa.

GTR-Garage
09-04-2013, 09:02 AM
We've had two members of the group buy who chose Surface email us to let us know that there mats have arrived. The longest I've ever seen something we've shipped via Surface take to arrive was around 45 days. I'll let you know what Japan Post says.

Reds92coupe
09-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Dont know if the GB is over im interested in the dark grey and black for an s13

tricky_ab
09-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Dont know if the GB is over im interested in the dark grey and black for an s13

It's a real shame that they're not having a second run on this deal... (http://zilvia.net/f/group-buys/531707-group-buy-2-d-max-lhd-floor-mats.html)

AZRB20
09-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Are these still available to buy at all?

tricky_ab
09-12-2013, 06:34 PM
I have no clue if you're serious or not...

...I REALLY hope it's the latter...

Jenniar
11-13-2013, 10:21 PM
I don't know why, but you know, I look it like ottomans. :cops:

EJ8 944
06-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Can I still get in on this?

I want a set of Dark Grey/Black Checker S14

GTR-Garage
06-10-2014, 12:37 PM
This group buy ended some time ago and we don't plan on doing another one in the near future. The mats are available for purchase off our website at the regular price.

EJ8 944
06-10-2014, 04:16 PM
When I was reading the first page, I didn't even notice it said 2013, not 2014. :(