PDA

View Full Version : Twisted motion burglary

ih8bmps
05-24-2013, 12:51 AM
Sadly my shop was robbed on Tuesday morning between 3am and 7am, they stripped my race car down stole a customers car along with 30 grand in parts

“Twisted motion is posting a cash reward for the info in leads to the people responsible for breaking Into our shop and stealing one of our cars and all our stuff. This is not a reward to return the stuff that was stolen but simply a bounty on the **sholes that did this. $2,000 cash reward for the info leading to the people responsible.

Ace’s car was one of the things that have been stolen, along with 5 or 6 godspeed turbo chargers 2 sr20det motors ( 1 of them being mine) the wheels and tires off my race car which was left on jackstands (18×10.5 varrstoens) black with federal 595s and rsrs in front neo chrome lug nuts 6 steering wheels with nrg adapters 2 bride gradation reclineable seats with rails an i pad, glowshift gauges 4 turbo smart boost controllers a greddy type rz BOV.

I’m sure I’m forgetting a lot of things but at the moment this is what i can remember. I’m offering a 2000 dollar cash reward leading to the recovery or the person who did this to us. it can be completely anonymous, a text or call from a blocked number is fine. I’m awaiting the security footage from the front of the shop which hopefully will tell me who was a part of this. so far what i have is a skinny male brimmed hat and shorts with a lifted white ford ranger or f150, lifted with black rims. he looks over the fence then runs to his truck and pulls to the front. 4 cars where involved in this. I’ve had a few calls saying a slammed red integra was trying to sling sr20dets today please keep an eye open for us. whoever did this, you will be caught its just a matter of time. there are cameras surrounding my building."

Josh400
05-25-2013, 04:09 PM
Damn that's so eff up. Sorry what happen to you guys. Hope those stupid ass thieves get caught!

RhdjokerNJ
05-27-2013, 07:37 PM
damn that sucks check local craigslist listing because 9/10 its kids and theyre retarded and post it all in local ad

S13slida
05-27-2013, 10:42 PM
^^^

I doubt its some "kids" That broke into this shop, they must have some type of connection with the shop because for someone to break into a shop and steal a car + over 30 grand in stuff knows what they are doing...

GL man sucks to hear what happened

240boi115
05-27-2013, 11:18 PM
^^^true true.. man trust these days is sooo hard be be kept. :( im sorry for the loss i got a couple of people i know in vegas ill tell to keep an eye out.

s14SRguy
05-31-2013, 11:02 AM
sorry to hear this. too bad we cant just cut off hands when people steal. I'm sure it would happen a lot less.

you pick up plates from any of the cars? maybe run back some footage from the prior days for suspicious activity, I can assure you if they broke in and did all that, you were scoped out. That's not a moment of opportunity thing, that's definitely planned out.

red integra slanging sr20's? thats a red flag right there...i cant think of a single honda guy i know that works with/on/sells nissan parts, they're vtec all the way (lol smh) find out whos selling it and call them to look at one for purchase. pretend your someone else, have a friend go with you. if its yours, call the police.

keep an eye on those honda car crews selling nissan parts on facebook groups they like to use to sell stolen shit. and craigslist. maybe ask around some local meets or something too.

Not sure how large your shop/staff is, but maybe its time to hire security to help protect your investments, or re-arrange some hours so there is always someone on shift at the facility. and get a REALLY loud alarm, like REALLY FUCKING LOUD, SO THEIR EARS BLEED

If theres any unique things about the engine to identify it that would help.

I personally like to engrave my CA DMV number into various discreet parts of my car and that way if it ever goes missing i know to just check for my numbers (who else is engraving my license number in their car right?) and if i see my number or its shaved off and shit then its goin down.

theif cant talk their way outta that shit.

Nissansota240
05-31-2013, 11:04 AM
Are those Ipads traceable if they are turned on? May want to look into that.

Rescue56
06-01-2013, 06:00 AM
Update, Reward is up to $5k in cash and labor. Check out Vegasdrift.com for pics and information. My motor was stolen from the shop it has a Blue Valve cover, Godspeed intake manifold and a gold fuel rail.

DJ-of-E
06-03-2013, 06:53 PM
keep an eye on those honda car crews selling nissan parts on facebook groups they like to use to sell stolen shit. and craigslist. maybe ask around some local meets or something too.

Yep, there was a group in Riverside where it's a whole bunch of 1988-1992 Hondas selling parts from Evos to Zs to even American Muscle. :trogdor:

s14SRguy
06-03-2013, 08:03 PM
yep mostly the tweakers/dumb kids/dumb tweaker kids around here that try and come up on peoples shit. certain areas around here are worse than others...home gardens is proably the worst as far as car thefts, but its not nearly as bad as places like LA and long beach.

you got eyes open in riverside just in case it turns up out here, sounds pretty distinct.

DJ-of-E
06-15-2013, 02:01 PM
yep mostly the tweakers/dumb kids/dumb tweaker kids around here that try and come up on peoples shit. certain areas around here are worse than others...home gardens is proably the worst as far as car thefts, but its not nearly as bad as places like LA and long beach.

you got eyes open in riverside just in case it turns up out here, sounds pretty distinct.

Sadly enough, it probably is the same group since there were some Celica members find their rare parts being sold in Riverside, but was stolen in L.A. :smash:

Rescue56
07-06-2013, 04:35 AM
Update, the Thieves were caught. They are being charged with a shit ton. There names are Tevin Harrison, Juwan Hunt, and Jeremy Hunt. Jeremy Hunt was putting the parts he stole off Aces car onto the car he bought from craigslist. Not everything has been recovered but we are working with the police to get everything. I don't know if they are on Zilvia but just thought I would spam an update. We caught those slack jawed *SNIP*!

acslater9
07-06-2013, 07:38 AM
Update, the Thieves were caught. They are being charged with a shit ton. There names are Tevin Harrison, Juwan Hunt, and Jeremy Hunt. Jeremy Hunt was putting the parts he stole off Aces car onto the car he bought from craigslist. Not everything has been recovered but we are working with the police to get everything. I don't know if they are on Zilvia but just thought I would spam an update. We caught those slack jawed [B]*SNIP*[/B!

Happy to hear that they were caught hope you get all your stuff back!

Josh400
07-06-2013, 09:44 AM
Good to hear that dude. I hope they get rape!

Rescue56
07-07-2013, 01:56 AM
I got my motor back but my Valve cover was stolen and replaced with a shitty one, my turbo manifold and turbo are gone also..... But atleast I have my motor back.

illvialuver
07-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Glad to hear the guys got caught, but I cant believe people would steal godspeed turbos. I wouldn't take one if it was given to me.

da_crew10
07-20-2013, 09:53 AM
Glad to hear, hope this shitty justice system brings you justice!

ih8bmps
07-27-2013, 04:31 PM
Thanks guys, we caught all three of them 1 was a member of this forum. It was jeramie Hunt, his brother juwan hunt, and tevin Harrison who's user name is imjdmru. He's trying to sell his car in the for sale section. But it's in the impound lot still. I just called to confirm this. You can feel free to look up the arrest records, also have pics of my stuff at his house as well as his car being towed from the house with stolen parts on it

S14kouki_10
07-28-2013, 11:47 PM
in for pics

Akito86
08-23-2013, 05:15 PM
Post these dumbasses pictures here and Facebook embarrassed their sorry ass.
ppl like that are no good and no matter what the authorities do .. If anything ,
these trash will only feel bad once embarrassed. It really works!

soryu
08-23-2013, 05:27 PM
in for pics

+1 and facebook acc.

Drose
08-24-2013, 02:41 PM
Ya what happened with these kids? I heard they got let off?

PedroVonSmithton
09-01-2013, 04:22 PM
Tevin Harrison and Juwan Hunt are still awaiting there day in court, But Jeremy Hunt got railed in court, that was his third strike.