PDA

View Full Version : ZEROLIFT - RB Engine Mount Kit for S Chassis S13 S14 S15 RB20 RB25 RB26

Zerolift Autolab
05-23-2013, 03:00 PM
Hey Everyone,

ZEROLIFT - RB Engine Mount Kits in stock ready to ship !

RB ENGINE :
The ZEROLIFT Mount Kit is meant to utilize your 240SX Chassis Subframe as well as Motor Mounts unlike other kits that require you to use a specific isolator style mount. This will allow you to expand into solid aftermarket mounts for racing purposes or if you prefer to keep the softer feel you may reuse the stock 240sx motor mounts.

These mounts have gone through a recent Re-design. There have been a hand full of upgrades added to the mounts.
Our Version 2 Mounts are produced from a thicker gauge steel, laser cut, break bent, and Tig Welded.

We recommend replacing your original motor mounts with doing the installation.
Quite often the old mounts are collapsed or blown out.
We recommend the Nismo Motor Mounts or other equivalent mounts for a street car.
With a Race Application there are many quality mounts available - we have used the Avid Racing mounts in the past with good results.

The Mounts are Lifetime Warranted against manufacturing flaws I.E. Welds Breaking, Bends Warping BUT are NOT Warranted against Rust or Corrosion caused by wear and tear or the weather.

We have had numerous customers use these in high horsepower applications without any issues. With the re-design these ought to handle anything you can throw at them!

Engine Placement with the Zerolift mounts.
The engine sits a bit farther back and slightly higher than most of the other
kits on the market. We positioned the engine slightly higher to protect the oil pan from bottoming out, while maintaining proper hood clearance even while using the OEM over the top intake manifold.
The Front Sway bar to Oil pan clearance leaves you plenty of room to run an increased diameter aftermarket sway bar.
On the Firewall there is a small amount of clearancing needed for the Starter on the Right Hand Side of the Tunnel.

The Installation of the mount kit is fairly simple, they consist of 2x Subframe Brackets 2x Engine Brackets 1x Transmission Bracket.

The Mounts are finished in Bronze like the photo below.

Mount Kit pricing is $250 SHIPPED !

We can also help you with a Driveshaft for your conversion if you are interested.
Steel or Aluminum are all available.

RB ENGINE KIT :
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/Zerolift-Auto/RB%20-%20JZ%20Mount%20Set/2.jpg

RB26 S13 using the Mount Kit Launch / Race
sx7cR4AvQIU

terry_240sx
05-25-2013, 03:56 PM
This set of mounts is compatible with all rb engines I take it?

Zerolift Autolab
05-25-2013, 04:33 PM
This set of mounts is compatible with all rb engines I take it?

Yes sir that is correct. We have had customers
use this kit with just about every variation of the RB platform.