PDA

View Full Version : just to share my birthday experience

Dutchmalmiss
04-26-2004, 12:25 AM
first, i went to a bboy event and breaked. and battled someone to the song "usher - burn." (not the typical type of breaking music) then my friends and i got drunk and sang at a karaoke bar in north hollywood. after that we just chilled and thanked everyone and they left. the next day, i opened up my account and my present was there: $2200 deposited in savings bonds! wooo!!!!!!!!! thanks to my parents this happened. and then i installed my tein HA's and enjoyed it at my work. delivering with a 3.5' drop SUCKS! next weekend my dad's gonna take me to the stripclub and buy me some lotto. oh yeah, for those who don't know, i turned 18 on the 23rd. i'm also that guy a while back that was suffering from a massive debt and low self-esteem. thank you guys who offered me advice and helped me out. my life is getting better. i really owe it to zilvia.net. they have great people. dude...this feels like a xanga. haha. but yes, thank you all of you who contributed in text to help me feel better on that thread and with the job advice. (it worked) things are looking a lot better now.

jon :)

S14Speed997
04-26-2004, 06:44 AM
Well happy late birthday man, glad to see you enjoyed it!....God, I can't even remember my 18th birthday it was so long ago lol

Andrew Bohan
04-26-2004, 11:37 AM
delivering with a 3.5' drop SUCKS!

3.5 feet? i'm sure it sucks more than anyone can imagine hehe

anyway, happy birthday, glad you had a good time

Pepperoni
04-26-2004, 07:06 PM
$2200? lucky! hehe. man it's been a whoooooole year since i turned 18 ;) hehe, you're dad is taking you to a stripclub? wow......anyway, happy late bday and have fun with your car and your future mods:) what are you gonna do with the money? got any plans?

matlock
04-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Yeah I just turned 19 on the 18th and I haven't been to a strip club yet...dang you are lucky...sounds like you got a good present too!

Flybert
04-26-2004, 10:57 PM
What the fuck is a xanga?

DRFT
04-26-2004, 11:26 PM
where have you been? its where all the asians write about their lives online hahah.

Dutchmalmiss
04-27-2004, 12:25 AM
hahah, good definition of a xanga DRFT. i'm gonna let my money grow. invest a little on stocks. as for mods, i think ill fully build my suspension before touching my SR. but right now, i need a turbo timer. heh. thanks for the greetings guys!