PDA

View Full Version : Drift event/days SoCAL

Kouki_Mnster
05-15-2013, 04:23 PM
Hey I was wondering if they ever still do open drift days in Socal other than Balcony, Horse Thief, Streets and Adams.

I know El Toro is a lost cause because of that one event, but is they ever hold events anymore at NOS Center in San Bernardino? Or any other organizations?

Thanks for the info if anyone knows.

Driven08
05-16-2013, 06:03 PM
NOS center hasn't had an event ni a great while but it would be nice if they did a parking lot event like they use to around 2007-2008? When Drift Buffet was around

racepar1
05-16-2013, 06:12 PM
Hey I was wondering if they ever still do open drift days in Socal other than Balcony, Horse Thief, Streets and Adams.

So wait, 4 tracks to choose from isn't enough??? Racetracks are like Starbucks, one on every corner right?

:mepoke:

People in other parts of the country would LOVE to have THAT MANY options to choose from.

Kouki_Mnster
05-16-2013, 06:29 PM
NOS center hasn't had an event ni a great while but it would be nice if they did a parking lot event like they use to around 2007-2008? When Drift Buffet was around

Yeah I wish they still did, so I guess no more other local event?

So wait, 4 tracks to choose from isn't enough??? Racetracks are like Starbucks, one on every corner right?

People in other parts of the country would LOVE to have THAT MANY options to choose from.

Never said it wasn't enough, just seeing if there's something more local I didn't know about it. Willows is further, if you had an option for something more local to you, you wouldn't want to go to it?

Or would you prefer to drive extra just for the satisfaction?

DJ-of-E
05-16-2013, 06:52 PM

I strongly agree, ever been to Utah or Alabama? You have to drive 300+ miles for the nearest decent race trak. :smash: