PDA

View Full Version : $90 Drift Track Day June 15th-The Balcony in SoCal

Cartoon Writer
05-13-2013, 02:52 AM
Spec Drift is doing a joint drift event with extremespeed at the Balcony at Willow Springs June 15th in SoCal

Pro drifters to beginners are welcome, instruction will be available on track if needed .
Visit there website Welcome to Spec Drift (http://www.Specdrift.com)
Any Questions email [email protected]
Register here- Home - Extreme Speed Track Events (http://www.extremespeedtrackevents.com)
10am-7pm Trophies will be crowned to the top 3 drivers...

This is going to be a fun Drift track Day !!!

driftxninja
05-13-2013, 08:42 PM
Anyone going to this interested in being a part of a photo story?

I will be meeting up with you many times before the event to document you working on the car and prepping and practicing for the event, and following you to the event to document your time there.

Prefer maybe an hour drive from ventura max... but i may be leniant. Let me know ASAP! PM me asap if you are interested. i would like to get started right away.

iamtheyi
05-14-2013, 02:02 AM
Probably try my hardest to make it out to this one. Just need tires and spares.

badass8
05-14-2013, 11:38 AM
Think I will make this my first ever drift event. Gotta begin somewhere besides the streets.

Anyone know if a SA grade race helmet is required or is a motorcycle helmet okay?

blackrms13
05-14-2013, 12:15 PM
Think I will make this my first ever drift event. Gotta begin somewhere besides the streets.

Anyone know if a SA grade race helmet is required or is a motorcycle helmet okay?
I dont know the rules they require, but dont use motorcycle helmet
they are different from car helmets, there is 2 rating for them for a reason
the details for the difference can be found using google

iamtheyi
05-14-2013, 08:24 PM
I use a snell rated helmet. You can use a DOT rated helmet. Whatever. Helmet is a helmet.

joel extreme
05-19-2013, 12:53 AM
Fun times !!!

jds
05-21-2013, 04:48 PM
motorcycle helmets tend to be rated better than car helmets, I use mine all the time.

joel extreme
05-27-2013, 10:43 PM
Anyone going to this interested in being a part of a photo story?

I will be meeting up with you many times before the event to document you working on the car and prepping and practicing for the event, and following you to the event to document your time there.

Prefer maybe an hour drive from ventura max... but i may be leniant. Let me know ASAP! PM me asap if you are interested. i would like to get started right away.

I'm in :naughtyd:

joel extreme
06-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Who's planning on this one?

Cartoon Writer
06-14-2013, 01:09 AM
who's planning on this one?

:d:d:d:d;)

Cartoon Writer
07-12-2013, 11:26 PM
See you guys tomorrow night