PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Japan bidding? Anyone do it? Looking for someone to help me

skyline_guy777
05-04-2013, 08:23 AM
Hey guys anyone on here out in Japan that does a yahoo auctions service and can ship it to me? Shoot me a pm if so thanks guys.

xoxide
05-04-2013, 06:24 PM
[email protected] :: Anything from Japan; Faster & Cheaper — Jesse Streeter (http://www.jessestreeter.com/)

datTurbo
05-04-2013, 06:39 PM
that site doesnt seem very active.

xoxide
05-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Jesse Streeter is one of the best guys to deal with. Just send him an email and go from there.

racer98
05-04-2013, 09:12 PM
I'm having a horribile time with a service in Japan right now and US customs I will post my details so no one else gets stuck like me.

shane1010
05-07-2013, 01:18 AM
I can buy from the auctions. Parts price, shipping price, and profit all need to be included in a paypal account. If your ok with that then copy and past a link to what you have found and want to purchase and we will get it purchased for you. ( i will not search the part for you) you can find what your looking for yourself by using google translate.
There are people that live here that speak English other than Jesse Streeter.

racer98
05-07-2013, 09:13 AM
I can buy from the auctions. Parts price, shipping price, and profit all need to be included in a paypal account. If your ok with that then copy and past a link to what you have found and want to purchase and we will get it purchased for you. ( i will not search the part for you) you can find what your looking for yourself by using google translate.
There are people that live here that speak English other than Jesse Streeter.

Make sure you look into covering your self in case the package does not show up to the customer, you could be in a world of financial hurt if the buyer does not get its items and paypal clips you for not being a registered business in japan, the company that I bought through had to chalk up a $2500 loss on my shipment and it will be months before they will even get their money back from EMS in japan. EMS/JP post are such assholes to deal with if they loose your package so make sure you cover your self and read into the details.

When selling do not offer a service of pay and ship.

Paypal is quick to suggest the charge back request, they are the facilitators for the hostile business environment. :mepoke:

dawagarage
05-07-2013, 02:30 PM
after seeing jesse streeter mentioned in here ive been corresponding with him and althought i havent bought anything yet, he has been very timely, patient, and informative in his responses.

im still looking for someone who can buy me shit from YAJ and ship it from base, though

BossHogg
05-08-2013, 05:20 PM
jesse streeter is no BS. I do business through him all the time. Never one hassle. He has even gone as far as telling me not to go through with a auction because he can get it cheaper.

tricky_ab
05-08-2013, 06:29 PM
jesse streeter is no BS. I do business through him all the time. Never one hassle. He has even gone as far as telling me not to go through with a auction because he can get it cheaper.

Same here! I was looking at certain rim choice, and he told me straight up that if I wait, I can get it cheaper.

The kid is the real deal!

d_nice
05-09-2013, 10:17 AM
thanks.. was wondering the same thing about the japan yahoo..

SAKURA
05-30-2013, 01:11 AM
I can get in-store stuff or online shops that will only ship within Japan. Hit me up.

ViruzOne
06-16-2013, 04:33 AM
I too can vouch for streeter. I have bought coilovers, mirrors, visors, grills, headlights and he does good service. I can tell you though ive lost a lot of auctions because if its a popular or active auction the price will go up within the last minutes and jesse cant always sit there on your auction and up your bid.

So just go in thinking what is the max your willing to pay and let it ride.

dawagarage
06-16-2013, 12:45 PM
Jesse's commission is crazy cheap, too.

VAs13
06-16-2013, 12:52 PM
Jesse's commission is crazy cheap, too.

i have ordered so much from jesse to include seats, full s15 interior, wheels, and other bits. He has always been more than helpful. +1 for jesse

BossHogg
06-19-2013, 02:21 AM
I too can vouch for streeter. I have bought coilovers, mirrors, visors, grills, headlights and he does good service. I can tell you though ive lost a lot of auctions because if its a popular or active auction the price will go up within the last minutes and jesse cant always sit there on your auction and up your bid.

So just go in thinking what is the max your willing to pay and let it ride.

I learned that the hard way. Brand new in box s13 nismo REAR strut bar. Made a bid (the only bid) with 4 hours left on auction. 5000 yen...stupid cheap. It was like 3 am, so I went to bed and figured I'd wake up with a win. Some jack ass raised me with 250 yen lol to take the win. Ah well. Decently rare/discontinued piece though. BNIB to :(

what sucks is I woke up like 2 hours later to take a piss and even thought I should check it, but I was to damn lazy and tired.

racer98
06-19-2013, 10:44 AM
If anyone is looking give me a bid and the price you want to pay and lets try it. Just only test phase only now and I have a group shipping deal coming via fedex so pm me.

dino6192
07-16-2013, 03:25 AM
I have been shipping parts from Japan since 2009. I'm not on zilvia much but just popped my head in here to see what's going on these days.
Shoot me a PM with a link of what you want and your price range after shipping and ordering costs and I will reply back with a final shipped price quote.
I use military base shipping with priority mail and tracking numbers included.
PayPal ready.

CaliforniaMayhem
12-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Wish i would have found this thread before i ordered Skyline rims from Canada! JESSE!!

BossHogg
12-22-2013, 01:45 PM
GTR garage is also a top choice. Have used Kunio and his team a couple of times with wheels. Top notch shipping and packing. Even included the wheel shower caps on one purchase lol. I hadn't seen those since getting wheels from advan directly.

quickstyle
05-29-2014, 10:27 PM
We also specialize in Yahoo Auction JPY and Upgarage. Have been providing these service since 2006.

billyblaze
07-21-2014, 04:19 AM
Found a jdm backlit with frame and pigtails for 249 was woundering if anyone can find a better deal

Same seller has the jdm silvia 3rd brake light for 379 whick.I.think is a bit much but would get it if price is right

Also have 2 other wtb threads on for te37 in 1I hyper blue and garage defend cooling panel

If anyone get a hold of any of these hit me up I might be interested

aga
07-21-2014, 06:59 AM
i ve bought some stuff through rhdjapan's.com bidjdm service. it's a good service.

billyblaze
07-21-2014, 11:47 PM
I see the middle men say send the link to what u want cause you spend hours looking fot a part

Imho it suck or should I say the search function suck

Been on it a few times for hours waste of time for me