PDA

View Full Version : philosophical, lawyer-type question

psychedelicbeats
04-22-2004, 04:30 AM
he, who is to say that i was doing wrong, is wrong; unless he knew i was right for doing wrong, then he is right for me doing wrong. --
had i determined this at that moment, then would i be doing wrong, and had i not determined this at that moment, then would i be doing right?

let this sink in a bit... ahahaha

flames are welcomed!

pruto
04-22-2004, 05:59 AM
you would be doing right had you not determined that I was doing wrong by saying that you know you were right for doing wrong.

ok, back to reading my psych book

MakotoS13
04-22-2004, 06:09 AM
i think there's something wrong with your computer, i just see a whole bunch of stupid crap on the screen instead of a post.

S14Speed997
04-22-2004, 08:02 AM
He who has not smoked the doob, cannot do right in reading this wrong..But you cannot right the wrong if the wrong is sitting on the right of the bong.... :loco:

Var
04-22-2004, 02:41 PM
he, who is to say that i was doing wrong, is wrong; unless he knew i was right for doing wrong, then he is right for me doing wrong. --
had i determined this at that moment, then would i be doing wrong, and had i not determined this at that moment, then would i be doing right?

:confused:

He who has not smoked the doob, cannot do right in reading this wrong..But you cannot right the wrong if the wrong is sitting on the right of the bong.... :loco:

:rofl: someone get this guy a hooker and the nobel peace prize

S14Speed997
04-22-2004, 02:52 PM
:rofl: someone get this guy a hooker and the nobel peace prize

You and your damn "nobel peace prize" lol

I'll take the hooker though!