PDA

View Full Version : KY 93 240sx SE Coupe

SleeperTT
05-03-2013, 01:35 PM
4k cash sale in person. Bone stock SE coupe. Black with grey interior. Never been touched other than welded the antenna hole up. All the dents and dings have been worked on the right way. Which the only thing there was is door dings and small stuff. No serious body damage. Frame rails look untouched. NO RUST... HUD still works missing the windshield sticker. Missing the stock wing. Drivers window motor is missing. IDK where it went. Kid I got if from said it needed replaced. Opened it up and the damn thing wasn't even there. Air conditioning will freeze you out.

Interior isn't great but then again its a untouched car.
Needs paint.

Yes I know its ugly but after a coat of paint and different wheels it would be one of the cleanest stock bodied cars out there. I may get bored and fix the paint up anyways. Price would go up if so.

So to sum it up. NO RUST, needs paint. Minor problems that you will see with any 20 rear old nissan.

Car is located in the london, corbin, barbourville, ky area

reply here or pm. If your serious I'll give you my number to talk more about it.

waste_of_space
05-03-2013, 03:39 PM
The reflective material is built into the windshield, it's not a sticker, so it must of been replaced at some point.