PDA

View Full Version : Fuckedup Ebay Feedback

OptionZero
04-21-2004, 06:57 PM
the story:

for my friend's birthday, I got him a Type R style lip for his Accord v6 from an ebay seller, Island Motorsports.

When we got the item, however, it turns out they sent us the WRONG ONE (different style, perhaps even for different car).

So I call them up, and they pay for UPS to take it back and ship me the right one. Now they covered the costs, but they still fucked up and caused a several week wait.

Now we got the lip the SECOND time, and it doesn't really fit. So I call them and tell them...yo...your lip doesn't fit!

Turns out the Listing for the lip on ebay said the lip is for 4cylinder Accords, and they claim the V6 accord has a different bumper (this is for '98's)

I call bullshit, because the 4cyl and v6 bumpers are IDENTICAL, and even got the part number to prove it (there is one part number for ALL 6ge accord coupes, regardless of engine and trim level)

Island Motorsports says I can return it, but they won't pay for shipping to return it, and since its a lip it'll cost a healthy chunk of $$$ to return it.

Thinking it's not worth it, we decided to stretch the lip and "make" it fit.

Later we learn that other Accord owners had to "make" the lip fit because theey're pretty poor fitting to begin with.

Anyways, I leave negative feedback for Island Motorsports because they sent me the wrong item.

now, i discover the left ****ME**** negative feedback too!
they said:
"SELLERS BEWARE, BUYER LEFT NEG FEEDBACK EVEN THO FIXED PROBLEM

um...helloo? YOU SENT ME THE WRONG FUCKIN LIP, sure, you fixed hte problem, but you also made me miss my friends birthday! even the RIGHT one was a nasty fitment! how the fuck you gonna leave ME negative feedback after YOU fuck up? man up to your screw ups

fuck dude i ain't messin with honda parts, from now on i'm getting my honda friends clothes for their birthdays

i had 118 perfect feedback score goin too....bitches

itslogics
04-21-2004, 07:16 PM
damn that sucks, I would just get another account if you can. Sorry to hear about your bad experience on ebay, thats why I don't use it.

marshun
04-21-2004, 07:17 PM
gotta watch out on ebay. lots of stuff on there is just crap that doesnt fit. the I4 and v6 bumpers are the same.

but the only honda parts i trust are name brand shit. thats just my preference.

Jeff240sx
04-21-2004, 08:02 PM
You can mutually withdraw feedback somehow. Maybe a quid pro quo and both negatives dissappear.. and then someone else gets to find out the shadyness.
-Jeff

OptionZero
04-22-2004, 12:33 AM
i thought negative feedback could not be retracted?

anyways, they deserve a negative feedback for sending me the wrong lip! and then sending me a fucked up one!

i aint ditching my account, i have had 118consecutive positive feedbacks, and i have NEVER given out negative feedback before

FRpilot
04-22-2004, 12:55 AM
what do you expect w/ replica stuff? hey are always poor quality fitment.

Hawd
04-22-2004, 01:26 AM
Sorry but you actually think you were going to get something with perfect fitment off of ebay. Unless it was the real deal you made a bad decision to get it off of ebay. Shit happens :\

sykikchimp
04-22-2004, 10:11 AM
just notate the negative feedback with whats up.

deedeedum
04-22-2004, 10:13 AM
it's not a big deal, negative feedbacks don't really mean much unless you have a lot. and if you just buy stuff and not sell, it shouldn't matter at all.

ca18guy
04-22-2004, 11:15 AM
Just write your rebuttal to the negative feed back and let it go and then never buy body parts off ebay again, its a luck of the draw getting name brand stuff to fit correct let alone ebay parts.

OptionZero
04-22-2004, 12:48 PM
ooops...i went to Square trade for mediation...thought it was $2bucks, it was really $20

blind rage is horrible

Var
04-22-2004, 02:35 PM
Next time you can get your Honda friends tampons for their birthday

kingsol
04-23-2004, 11:43 AM
sup man, it's don, i didn't realize you were on here too. but yeah, putting on justin's lip SUCKED! we had three people streching the lip, trying to get things to line up, but it didn't work... so we had to drill new holes and strech again, almost snapping the lip. we finally got it on and i think it looks pretty cool now, but yeah... you can never really trust those companies on ebay.

old_s13
04-23-2004, 04:05 PM
so they sent you the wrong one, big deal.. they paid to pick it up and exchange it.. okay.

THEN.. the crap you paid money for off of e-bay doesnt fit perfectly.. wondering what to do? Kick YOURSELF in the ass for buying cheap shit.

I swear people want it all. I bet you these guys arent even making that much profit on the damn thing, its just some replica crap that they are buying/selling to undercut the real deal. All the time, money and fustrations you dealt with should be a lesson.

Next time, dont buy your friends cheap crap for their birthday. If I was your friend, I'de be pissed off.

Then I would ask to trade my stupid Accord for your superior NISSAN. :)

KOUKI KA-T
04-23-2004, 05:59 PM
now, i discover the left ****ME**** negative feedback too!
they said:
"SELLERS BEWARE, BUYER LEFT NEG FEEDBACK EVEN THO FIXED PROBLEM

What's the big deal.. what does that affect. If i was going to bid on something on e-bay you were selling and saw that in your feedback I would care less. If you're selling something somone wants they aren't gonna back out just from that stupid feedback, nor would anyone cancel your bid if you are bidding on something they are trying to sell. Just let it slide and never buy cheap shit again.

andrave
04-24-2004, 12:35 PM
yeah its bullshit, some guy sent me a broken timing light and he wouldn't give me a refund and I told him I was gonna file a complain with ebay and paypal if he didn't and he left me feedback "buyer leaves threatening emails!"
what really pissed me off was I only left him neutral FB, since he did refund my money..