PDA

View Full Version : Silly M3 Craigslist ad

FaLKoN240
04-26-2013, 02:57 PM
Yes it has 8k miles and is in pristine condition.

But seriously? I would break all of his "rules" as soon as I drove away.

2002 BMW M3 (http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/3767604222.html)

http://zilvia.net/f/attachments/off-topic-chat/54039d1367013644-silly-m3-craigslist-ad-2002-bmw-m3.pdf

slowjvms
04-26-2013, 03:08 PM
LOL

someone buy it and be the 1st e46 m3 to enter concourse :3

STL240SXDRIFT
04-26-2013, 03:12 PM
LOL

Car looks clean tho...im still breaking his rulz.

KiLLeR2001
04-26-2013, 03:23 PM
Someone please request the full list of rules, I have got to see them.

Moy12
04-26-2013, 03:42 PM
this has to be a joke! lol

DS562
04-26-2013, 03:45 PM
i'd crack a redbull and peel out as soon as i bought it.

Bambi
04-26-2013, 03:47 PM
somebody screen shot it for everyone to enjoy before it gets taken in down or whatever reason like every other ad people make threads of

blackrms13
04-26-2013, 04:01 PM
see attachment...lol

FaLKoN240
04-26-2013, 04:50 PM
see attachment...lol

Thanks! Added to OP

alexanderig
04-26-2013, 05:04 PM
Here's the full details fellas

Technical Bulletin August 2012 This document supersedes all previous bulletins
This bulletin outlines the proper operation and care of the BMW E46 M3, subsequently, and properly referenced as the ‘E46 M3’.
Operation
The following guidelines will ensure your E46 M3 remains in proper working order:
Proper passenger education is critical. A thorough briefing will ensure that no feet are placed on the dashboard or used to prop open doors. Passengers’ hands, if kept securely in their lap, will not play with hair or wander towards placing fingerprints on the windows. By keeping all foodstuffs out of the passenger compartment, crumb collection activities can be kept to a minimum. For proper treatment of unruly passengers, reference BMW Films “The Hire” series, episode “Star”.
The rear windows shall not be operated at any time. This ensures smoother visual lines and does not pose an operational inconvenience as rear seats are not to be occupied by passengers. Doors should be closed using the back of a hand against the door handles to prevent fingerprints and stressing of your frameless windows. The trunk should be closed using the interior pull handle, as provided, with final closure by pressing down on the E46 M3 lip spoiler. This not only serves to prevent streaking of the trunklid dust accumulation, but also reminds the owner of one of the many ways in which the E46 M3 is superior to other E46 vehicles (with the exception of the E46 ZHP *nod*).
The sunroof and moonroof shade, as with all ashtrays, should be kept closed at all times. These accouterment disturb interior lines when open. Headrests should be kept in their lowest and most tilted forward position. This is, of course, primarily a safety advisory. The passenger seat should be kept in the same position (height, tilt, etc.) as the driver’s seat at all times and rear seatbelts should, naturally, be stowed out of sight.
Items not necessary to the operation of the E46 M3 should be kept out of the vehicle. Seatback and door pockets are not suitable storage areas. If items (i.e. small grocery bags) need to be temporarily transported, they should be placed on the rear seat floormats or placed carefully on a towel (provided) in a corner of the trunk space.
Your E46 M3 should be operated in dry conditions whenever possible. Avoid puddles and damp pavement with aggressive steering inputs. This will exercise your M lower control arms. Front windshield washers should not be used under any circumstance. In the event the side windows inadvertently become wet, do not operate them. This will prevent dirt and moisture from entering the door cavity.
If a slow moving vehicle, or vehicle causing flying debris, is encountered on the motorway, a spiteful passing on the right is called for. It may not be necessary to select a lower gear, as your E46 M3 is equipped with 355 N.m of torque.
When parking your E46 M3, it is recommended to proceed directly to the furthest corner of the parking area from the point of interest. Parking here will prevent door dings from non-E46 M3 owners. It will also afford the driver more time to admire the unique power dome hood and CSL wheels upon returning to the vehicle. The vehicle should always be parked rear-first to facilitate this.
Maintenance
Should your E46 M3 become soiled (read: not immaculate), the following procedures will return your vehicle to the proper condition. Keeping an adequate supply of clean microfiber towels in the spare tire M-Mobility Kit well will help facilitate these activities.
Prior to operating your E46 M3, ensure that all dust is removed from the steering column and steering wheel cap. Vents, instrument cluster, and dashboard should be cleaned in a similar manner. Remove fingerprints from door release pull handles.
If vehicle washing become necessary, use minimal auto shampoo or water only. Drying your E46 M3 is the single most critical aspect in keeping your vehicle functioning properly. Blow out water from mirrors, kidney grills, and side vents. Dry trunk sills and gas piston springs. Drying under the bonnet allows the owner to view the source of the massive power output per displacement afforded by the S54 motor. Finally, dry all doorsills, pillars, and rubber door seals.
Attention to the guidelines noted above will help keep your Driving Machine in top form, meeting the E46 M3 and BMW standard.

PeaceOnesxWai
04-26-2013, 05:29 PM
If Sheldon Cooper was selling a car, this would be his purchaser agreement

PureRush
04-26-2013, 05:33 PM
Holy shit is this real life??

bc.
04-26-2013, 05:51 PM
I love it, haha, and the car :D

AFSil80
04-26-2013, 05:59 PM
With the guy still standing there, I'd call my local race shop and ask for a quote to get a road race cage installed.

Bambi
04-26-2013, 07:21 PM
lol having my friend show Essa this.

FaLKoN240
04-26-2013, 07:30 PM
My friend has shared with me the single handed best M3 post ever.

gambit420s
04-27-2013, 04:43 AM
5$ says it never got the rod bearing recall and pops the $17k motor before 15k miles

ShadowDrifter
04-27-2013, 05:49 AM
Hell if it was me the min I had the title I would clutch kick the hell out of it and drift the shit out of it. lol

Piggy
04-28-2013, 11:24 AM
I love it haha.