PDA

View Full Version : S14 Kouki Cooling Panel.

AngryPanda
04-22-2013, 02:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/71rB8s3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LDSE6Zn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fxnPGyP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7Hk8hTb.jpg

The cooling panel is a modified version of the garage defend.
Modification were done to the cooling panel to account for age of the cars. Also all front edges are rolled edges, this gives the part better seal to its contact area by applying a small amount of pre-load.

Carbon fiber Price will be 200 plus shipping. After the group buy ends it will go up to 250.
Made from your choice of plane 1x1 or 2x2, two plys thick vacuum bagged.
After the group buy only 2x2 will be stocked,1x1 will be made to order.

fiberglass Price for will be 170 plus shipping 3 plys thick. reg 200

All pieces are made using high quality epoxy that is rated for 190 degrees and vacuum bagged.

Heavy duty version infused carbon fiber (for people building track only tube frame front)
2 plys 2x2 opposing direction 4mm core 2 plys uni in 90 and 0 and 2 plys 2x2 opposing. it will be stong enough to support all mountings in the front of the car. There will be no holes in this unit.

Signup here
1.TacoTacoTaco 2x2 Cleared Delivered
2.Silnv
3.holemilk00
4.BlackZenkiS14 2x2 Cleared Ready
5.BspeedIL82 2x2 Cleared Ready
6.florante rea 2x2 Cleared Ready
7.FRpilot
8.lone_wolf-drifter 2x2 Cleared Delivered
9.twistedsymphony
Payment info will be PMed after sign up.
to caculate shipping via fedex=Package size is 50x15x4 shipped from 90620

silnv
04-22-2013, 03:08 PM
May be interested. Need to see the work first.

tacotacotaco
04-22-2013, 03:28 PM
Put me down for one.

rawgarage
04-22-2013, 03:50 PM
in for pics

BlackZenkiS14
04-22-2013, 06:27 PM
Subscribing for pics, info, and fitment confirmation.

AngryPanda
04-22-2013, 10:06 PM
a picture straight out of the mold.
http://i.imgur.com/LkB23DX.jpg (http://imgur.com/LkB23DX)
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YDPz65L.jpg (http://imgur.com/YDPz65L)
http://i.imgur.com/vna7H2z.jpg (http://imgur.com/vna7H2z)

waiting on a good camera for some on car pictures

Memberofthe600hpkaclub
04-22-2013, 11:52 PM
I want the carbon version for my stock core support kouki! Will it still work?

AngryPanda
04-23-2013, 01:07 AM
I want the carbon version for my stock core support kouki! Will it still work?

yup. it will fit all s14 kouki, i just opened up the tolerances a little and changed some angles to make it fit better.
you can sign up now. i dont need payment untill the parts are ready to ship which will be the 29th of this month.

Memberofthe600hpkaclub
04-23-2013, 01:31 AM
yup. it will fit all s14 kouki, i just opened up the tolerances a little and changed some angles to make it fit better.
you can sign up now. i dont need payment untill the parts are ready to ship which will be the 29th of this month.

K well excuse my ignorance but can you explain "plane, 1x1, and 2x2" lol

AngryPanda
04-23-2013, 01:53 PM
K well excuse my ignorance but can you explain "plane, 1x1, and 2x2" lol

those are diffrent weaves of carbon,

1x1 http://www.mibz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Carbon-Fiber-Detail-600px.JPG

2x2 is the weave that is above.

FRpilot
04-23-2013, 06:26 PM
The cooling panel is a modified version of the garage defend.
Modification were done to the cooling panel to account for age of the cars.

What does this mean?

I understand if it's a modification required for jdm rhd chassis vs usdm lhd chassis purposes like for strut bar brake master cylinder stopper, but age shouldn't really affect the radiator support for cooling panel does it?

AngryPanda
04-23-2013, 07:58 PM
What does this mean?

I understand if it's a modification required for jdm rhd chassis vs usdm lhd chassis purposes like for strut bar brake master cylinder stopper, but age shouldn't really affect the radiator support for cooling panel does it?

the edges that touch the headlamp and grill are lower then the original.The reason that it was changed is koukis being 15 years old its more then likely the core support is a little tweaked. The lower edge will help the panel sit right on top of the head lamp and not float above it, if there is sag present. The panel is still flexible enough that it will easily flex up if the headlamp is higher then oem specs.

blueshark123
04-23-2013, 09:58 PM
I remember you when you fixed that wreck job on that 350z. Nice work I see. I would have bought one if it wasn't for me having one already. Funny that u sell one with no holes since i am currently modding mines to seal up the holes, since i have no hood latch.

I wanted to see if you were interested in making new sunroof panels by basing it off the glass for s14's Im sure they will sale real quick. I would even put down capital to fund the production cost if serious. pm me

AngryPanda
04-24-2013, 10:23 PM
pictures are up. I'm only running the intro price until the 10th of May, you can sign up any time. I wont collect payment until your part is ready to ship. When payment clears I will ship the same day. Also you can request to have any number of holes not drilled (example: hood latch ).

BlackZenkiS14
04-25-2013, 08:12 AM
I think I'd probably be in.

BlackZenkiS14
04-25-2013, 08:14 AM
If I can get 5 people to sign up at 150 dollars each I will make the mold for any of the s chassis(for the first 5 only).

In for this. I like this price.

silnv
04-25-2013, 08:24 AM
Looks good. I'm in too.

holemilk00
04-25-2013, 10:42 AM
I'm down for one. I'm never going to find a garage defend one anyway.

AngryPanda
04-25-2013, 03:15 PM
In for this. I like this price.

I don't know why you are quoting me from a completely differently thread.
All of my parts are made by me in house,I own the molds. Im pretty sure all of the other panels that were for sale before were outsourced from china. It stands no reason as to why some one would be out of a part for nearly a year if they owned the mold. I know Chinese companies raised the prices on the kouki cooling panels to what they were selling here, making it impossible for companies that were selling them in the US to turn a profit.

Just to be clear the 150 price is for other cooling panels that I do not have the mold for. For that deal to go through, I will need payment from 5 people at 150 to make the cooling panel mold.(or equvelant of $750 form less then 5 people) The discount is for offsetting the cost of the mold.From start to shipping the first part will take 4-6 weeks.

BlackZenkiS14
04-25-2013, 05:44 PM
Oh whoops, sorry man. Misunderstood the other posting. I'm in for an S14 kouki one.

AngryPanda
04-25-2013, 06:20 PM
Oh whoops, sorry man. Misunderstood the other posting. I'm in for an S14 kouki one.

no problem

i will update list you can expect to have cooling panel ready by monday/tuesday shoot me a pm with your billing address and email do i can send a invoice.
Payment is due when the item is ready to ship.

florante rea
04-25-2013, 06:27 PM
^^^ can u make another version with no holrs including the hood latche. I'm running the aerocatch.... That's why i dont want any holes except the mounting points of the aero catch. Please text me at 6109375052, ty.

BspeedIL82
04-25-2013, 06:49 PM
Count me in.

Hillkill
04-25-2013, 06:52 PM
Just got to check these out. And DAMN they are pretty and light as hell. By far one of the best carbon pieces I've seen and for a stupid good price. Jump on this USA made awesomeness and help out the economy while pimping your ride. :w00t:

AngryPanda
04-26-2013, 03:31 PM
forgot to add if you want the panels clear coated (not needed in my opinion) I can clear the panels for $50 before shipping. The clear will give the carbon a deep 3d effect.

FRpilot
04-26-2013, 08:09 PM
can you take better quality pictures and make them smaller?

AngryPanda
04-26-2013, 08:47 PM
can you take better quality pictures and make them smaller?

yup, I will take some better pictures of the parts when they are ready to ship. Should be Monday/Tuesday.

1993fdrx7
04-26-2013, 09:22 PM
im keeping an eye on this, i like the fiberglass one.

FRpilot
04-27-2013, 12:50 PM
I have a question. In the first post's pictures how come you didn't extend the panel all the way to the edge of the headlights or closer to the fender by another inch or two.

Also, just wondering, not that I would want a frp one, but will the frp version just be thicker and a solid color ready for paint?

Can you sign me up for carbon 2x2 weave.

Will you have any that will be clear coated so that you can take a picture and can these be picked up sometime in the middle of next week before next weekend?

AngryPanda
04-27-2013, 04:24 PM
I have a question. In the first post's pictures how come you didn't extend the panel all the way to the edge of the headlights or closer to the fender by another inch or two.

Also, just wondering, not that I would want a frp one, but will the frp version just be thicker and a solid color ready for paint?

Can you sign me up for carbon 2x2 weave.

Will you have any that will be clear coated so that you can take a picture and can these be picked up sometime in the middle of next week before next weekend?

the reason for not extending it to the edge is because widest carbon comes in is 60"s if i extended more the material cost would increase, also shipping the item would be a lot more. the size of the panel is right at the maximum before shipping starts to go up a lot.

I will have a clear coated part pictures on Monday. if you want the clear coat tell me after the pictures go up and I can clear one for you Tuesday. You should be able to pick up wendsday/thursday. The clear I use is Dupont Chroma clear, pretty good stuff far as clear goes. No cheap stuff here.

The fiberglass one will come primed.Some will be carbon ones that are primed dude to costmetic defects some will be fiberglass. I always found the term ready to paint misleading. Ready to paint is very subjective depending on who is painting it. But it will require some prep work before painting.

Also anyone interested in a s13 version?

BlackZenkiS14
04-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Have you considered making http://zilvia.net/f/chat/515491-carbon-sr-coil-pack-covers.html to go with it?

AngryPanda
04-27-2013, 05:01 PM
Have you considered making http://zilvia.net/f/chat/515491-carbon-sr-coil-pack-covers.html to go with it?

that is a interesting idea.

BlackZenkiS14
04-27-2013, 05:16 PM
I'd like one, cause as of right now, the only carbon piece in my engine bay is going to be the cooling panel I am getting form you. A carbon coil cover might help tie it all together. If you could do one and still maintain the raised embossed "INTERCOOLER TURBO" on there like factory, that would be awesome.

FRpilot
04-27-2013, 08:23 PM
Also anyone interested in a s13 version?

I may be interested in s13 silvia and s15 version. You should consider making the s13 pop-up version too.

1993fdrx7
04-27-2013, 10:02 PM
if the guy wants to make money, cf sunroof delete is easy money!!!

FRpilot
04-29-2013, 03:46 PM
anxiously waiting for pics.

AngryPanda
04-29-2013, 04:48 PM
sorry no pics today, most likely tuesday, had some logistical issues.

imotion s14
05-01-2013, 06:25 PM
hopefully they aren't ill fitting like the alibaba/ebay panel I got...

AngryPanda
05-01-2013, 10:48 PM
Just a quick update, I wanted to have some ready to ship monday, but im having some issues with the finish. Heres a picture of the cooling panels in process.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-En8kn8vnk-g/UX9QBCAGq6I/AAAAAAAAAUg/kuza7Kehq9A/w173-h230/0429132200a.jpg

DeCepTiCon
05-03-2013, 10:35 PM
Will this fit a S14 with a S15 front conversion (i.e. S15 core, headlights, hood, etc,.)?

AngryPanda
05-04-2013, 04:38 AM
Will this fit a S14 with a S15 front conversion (i.e. S15 core, headlights, hood, etc,.)?

im pretty sure it wont fit over the lights too well, but should fit over the core support.

EliteGTR
05-04-2013, 08:39 PM
im down for 1

AngryPanda
05-05-2013, 01:59 AM
im down for 1
Got you down

Quick update. I have one done cleared and am in the process of doing 3 more. This is to make sure I can achieve a constant finish all across the board.

BTW any one have an S13 or S14 sunroof glass for sale?

BlackZenkiS14
05-05-2013, 11:58 AM
Got you down

Quick update. I have one done cleared and am in the process of doing 3 more. This is to make sure I can achieve a constant finish all across the board.

BTW any one have an S13 or S14 sunroof glass for sale?

So I guess I'm confused, are you clearing all of them now? Cause originally, I had thought you were saying that clear coat was an optional 50$ upgrade?

I'd like to see pics of clears vs. not, cause i think I might rather have mine not cleared.

forgot to add if you want the panels clear coated (not needed in my opinion) I can clear the panels for $50 before shipping. The clear will give the carbon a deep 3d effect.

AngryPanda
05-05-2013, 08:09 PM
So I guess I'm confused, are you clearing all of them now? Cause originally, I had thought you were saying that clear coat was an optional 50$ upgrade?
I'd like to see pics of clears vs. not, cause i think I might rather have mine not cleared.

It will still be a upgrade. I want to make sure I have a consistent product. Non of this "bad batch" problems other companies have. In order to do this i need to make a large number of panels trying different things. I don't want to put up a picture of one good product like many other companies do and have the customer end up with something that is not the same. Hince why I am clearing alot more then just one.

BlackZenkiS14
05-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Ok cool, cause I think I might rather have a non cleared one. Would obviously like to see final side by side pics. But I probably don't need clear.

What is the shipping ETA you think?

FRpilot
05-05-2013, 11:44 PM
I got a chance to look at one of the 9k Racing panels in person recently. It's actually pretty thin and the bottom of it is the usual fiberglass with what looks like a layer of carbon fiber on top to make it look nice. (I'm assuming this is what is meant when people say companies like VIS don't make real carbon fiber hoods, it's really all fiberglass with a layer or two of carbon fiber on top for looks). The hood latch area also needs to be notched/dremeled because it doesn't match the hood latch location. In all, it's what should be expected from a "made in china/ebay" product.

Anyways, after looking at that piece, I'm hoping yours is of much higher quality. I don't know too much about carbon fiber manufacturing (need to learn more about kevlar, dry carbon, etc.), but I do know that fiberglass with a layer of carbon is not real cf. Garage Defend is probably real cf.

Can you explain some carbon fiber basics? I'm assuming yours is full carbon throughout and you mention vacuum bagging? What is that? Will it have the carbon weave appearance on the bottom and top of the panel and basically all around?

AngryPanda
05-06-2013, 10:51 PM
I got a chance to look at one of the 9k Racing panels in person recently. It's actually pretty thin and the bottom of it is the usual fiberglass with what looks like a layer of carbon fiber on top to make it look nice. (I'm assuming this is what is meant when people say companies like VIS don't make real carbon fiber hoods, it's really all fiberglass with a layer or two of carbon fiber on top for looks). The hood latch area also needs to be notched/dremeled because it doesn't match the hood latch location. In all, it's what should be expected from a "made in china/ebay" product.

Anyways, after looking at that piece, I'm hoping yours is of much higher quality. I don't know too much about carbon fiber manufacturing (need to learn more about kevlar, dry carbon, etc.), but I do know that fiberglass with a layer of carbon is not real cf. Garage Defend is probably real cf.

Can you explain some carbon fiber basics? I'm assuming yours is full carbon throughout and you mention vacuum bagging? What is that? Will it have the carbon weave appearance on the bottom and top of the panel and basically all around?

yes it is 100% carbon fiber with epoxy resin, why epoxy and not polyester like every one else, when polyester is up to 1000% cheaper? Polyester never fully hardens. Meaning its constantly letting off solvents in its life time. This causes shrinking and warping.Also because how polyester is linked at a molecular level, it is weaker then epoxy. Epoxy has higher heat resistance, it fully cures and is stronger.
Vacuum bagging is a process where the laminate is sealed in a plastic film along with other materials where the air is pumped out. the pressure differential between the outside of the bag and inside creates compacting pressure, this pressure in-turn compacts the laminate under the film bleeding off all excess resin and air. Creating a a part that is both light and strong.
For a part to be both light and strong it needs to have little resin as possible without having too little that it does not saturate the fabric. 70 percent fiber to 30 percent resin seems to be the ideal rati for strength to weight to cosmetics. Regular vacuum bagging has about a 60-65% fiber to resin, infusion/prepreg is about 70-30. Wet layups which is standard on 90% of parts bought can be any where from 10-50% fiber to resin,
carbon fiber basics, there is way to much to cover in a for sale post. really it should be its own post. Basically if your buying a "carbon fiber" hood for less then 1000 bucks its not carbon most likely not even remotely optimized for strength to weight, meaning its #1 design factor was to do it for cheapest possible, don't even get me started on the scam that every one uses "dry carbon" :madfawk:
I have a original garage defend panel. its just 1 layer of carbon with a carbon matt behind it.The part it self is about the thickness of 4 sheets of paper.If carbon is done right it does not need to be thick to make a suitable part. Makeing parts thick kind of defeats the purpose of using carbon.

blueshark123
05-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Great explanation now im sure that sunroof panel will be of great quality cant wait for that.

FRpilot
05-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Can you comment on Seibon's "rolled edges" for premium look? Does anyone sell a carbon product with sharp jagged edges like they just cut it? VIS hoods I've seen have smooth edges. Is Seibon's "rolled edges" just marketing? The edges on your product will be smooth too?

AngryPanda
05-07-2013, 02:30 PM
Can you comment on Seibon's "rolled edges" for premium look? Does anyone sell a carbon product with sharp jagged edges like they just cut it? VIS hoods I've seen have smooth edges. Is Seibon's "rolled edges" just marketing? The edges on your product will be smooth too?

Althoe rolled edges do make a mold harder to make, it is just marketing. Even if the mold didn't have the edges rolled, the builder can get the same effect by cutting the panel a little long and sanding the edges round. It also adds strength to the part. The down side of rolled edges is that the part dimensions can not be fine tuned to fit its particular application. In parts like the cooling panel edge fitment is not as critical as in a hood or fender.

billyblaze
05-07-2013, 04:27 PM
Sign me up would love to have a carbon fiber one

I have a 96 and a 98 240sx with crappy sunroofs so hit me up if this happens also

The panel is for my 98

BspeedIL82
05-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Can't wait for this.

twistedsymphony
05-09-2013, 06:22 PM
If I can still get a CF panel at the group buy price I'll take one.

AngryPanda
05-15-2013, 01:43 AM
here is a picture of a cleared panel. I am wating on some materals to make some non cleared ones then i will take some high res pictures with the entire batch.

The crazy heat is making it difficult for me to make anything right now. Hopefully it will cool down enough where i can start making these things again.

http://i.imgur.com/oCjOwae.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qot8aeF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CSZFoVS.jpg

silnv
05-15-2013, 07:18 AM
It looks like it turned out pretty well. When you get the others finished, would it be possible to see pics of both installed? So I can better visualize which finish I would like?

BlackZenkiS14
05-15-2013, 09:32 AM
Yep. Still definitely want one.

billyblaze
05-15-2013, 10:33 AM
I still want one also

BlackZenkiS14
05-15-2013, 04:08 PM
I still want one also

http://you-just-need-to-shut-up.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/shut-up-and-take-my-money2.jpg

AngryPanda
05-15-2013, 11:36 PM
It looks like it turned out pretty well. When you get the others finished, would it be possible to see pics of both installed? So I can better visualize which finish I would like?

yup, thats the plan. I am trying these on a few diffrent cars at the moment, adjusting holes so that the panel will fit on cars with minor damage.

billyblaze
05-16-2013, 11:55 AM
Peanut gallery I see is open

lone_wolf-drifter
05-20-2013, 05:00 PM
I know everyone one has been anxiously waiting for some more pics. I just so happened to be, the local test fit subject :naughtyd:.

This is the clear coat carbon fiber 2X2

Overall Im satisfied with the product Mr. Angry Panda has produced.

I would like to note that alot of the S14 radiator supports will not be perfect. Mine was not, as you may notice in the pic. Toward the center of my radiator theres a slight hump. Causes the edges not to sit flush. Iam also missing some cushion on driver side headlight, which will seal the gap.

Planning on using some double side sticky tape to hold down the edges as well.

All in all it may not be a perfect fit due to certain contingencies but is definitely manageable and still looks good.

Thanks again!

BlackZenkiS14
05-20-2013, 05:48 PM
I'm in. Just patiently waiting until he says I have it ready to ship right now, send me money. Lol

NickIsAZero
05-21-2013, 12:01 PM
Put me down for a fiberglass one, I have cash ready to be sent!

imotion s14
05-21-2013, 01:36 PM
sad.. I was hoping it would fit like a real GD.. but it fits like my POS alibaba panel lol

lone_wolf-drifter
05-21-2013, 05:00 PM
sad.. I was hoping it would fit like a real GD.. but it fits like my POS alibaba panel lol

just to make it clear the fitment issues where due too my core support not being straight,as I stated before. the panel was fine. id also like to note that this was originally a zenki that was change after an accident.

Om1kron
05-21-2013, 05:06 PM
Is is possible to request one that does not have holes in it for a hood latch. I would then be interested and it would save you dremel time.

tacotacotaco
05-21-2013, 10:21 PM
Update for you guys. thanks to robb illvialuver for letting us use his car. this is the panel on a car without radiator core support damage. Panda did say the panels will have options for which holes you want and don't want. This is the 6th car used in a test fit.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/kndacomplx1/use2_zps4058106b.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/kndacomplx1/use6_zps6d21e060.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/kndacomplx1/use5_zps7be0d98d.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/kndacomplx1/use4_zpsbbf66c7b.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/kndacomplx1/us4_zps71ad3669.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/kndacomplx1/use1_zps204aa63a.jpg

SaVAgES14
05-21-2013, 11:39 PM
^^that looks so clean!!! Count me in for one as well please. Carbon fiber 2x2 clear.

FRpilot
05-21-2013, 11:47 PM
wait are these ready yet or still being produced? I haven't scrolled up to first post in a while and saw there are some that are ready. I never got a PM yet about payment.

hOngsterr
05-22-2013, 12:11 AM
if youre still looking for a s13 moon roof, i possibly have one, also to add isnt the s13 silvia the same as the 180sx/pop up one? Cause gktech has it marked for both for one cooling panel

benlee02
05-22-2013, 01:59 AM
i'll take one!

EDacIouSX
05-22-2013, 09:55 AM
i offer sensual pleasures for 10 of these bad boys. you're not down!

Om1kron
05-23-2013, 02:30 PM
if 1x1 is the highest quality, carbon fiber. Then that is the one I will take. let me know when production is planned and I will send payment.

billyblaze
05-27-2013, 11:23 AM
Just wondering on when they will be ready to be shipped

I check my pm's daily cause I don't want to miss this one

FRpilot
05-29-2013, 05:41 PM
any status updates?

imotion s14
05-29-2013, 06:09 PM
anyone want to buy mines? I'm gonna fork over the cash for a authentic garage defend.

BlackZenkiS14
05-31-2013, 09:37 PM
Money sent. Can't wait to get it.

Anyone else get theirs yet? Pics? How's the fit?

the a3k
05-31-2013, 09:50 PM
i want a zenki one!!!!!!!!

bshotts
06-03-2013, 08:41 AM
In for Zenki as well!

NYC Kouki
06-03-2013, 09:08 AM
I'll take one for a kouki, please PM me. Thanks!

Maiku240sxS14
06-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Are you guys going to be making a S14 Zenki version?

the a3k
06-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Zenki-zenki-zenki-zenki-zenki-zenki-zenki

voiddweller
06-05-2013, 11:11 AM
It looks like the last update was two weeks ago. What's the latest? Also, what's the shipping weight for each? Thanks!

BlackZenkiS14
06-06-2013, 12:07 PM
Oh hell yea! Just got mine delivered. I have a broken arm right now. So wont be able to install for a few days. But so far I'll vouch, piece looks very nice.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee147/KyleCrangle/20130606_130210_zps1eda69dd.jpg (http://s228.photobucket.com/user/KyleCrangle/media/20130606_130210_zps1eda69dd.jpg.html)

SaVAgES14
06-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Still waiting on the invoice, is there an estimated time when mine will be ready?

delado
06-06-2013, 01:04 PM
I'd like to buy one! How much? ETA? Paypal?

Om1kron
06-06-2013, 02:50 PM
I'd like to buy one! How much? ETA? Paypal?

I thought he was going to pre make them and sell them, I want to buy one. (no hood latch access holes necessary.)

I'll p'm you again.

BlackZenkiS14
06-06-2013, 05:17 PM
He was pretty good with email communication last week. And mine arrived as described.

BlackZenkiS14
06-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Boom!
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee147/KyleCrangle/20130606_202029_zpsf9191616.jpg (http://s228.photobucket.com/user/KyleCrangle/media/20130606_202029_zpsf9191616.jpg.html)

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee147/KyleCrangle/20130606_202020_zpsba58e6de.jpg (http://s228.photobucket.com/user/KyleCrangle/media/20130606_202020_zpsba58e6de.jpg.html)

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee147/KyleCrangle/20130606_202011_zpse27561db.jpg (http://s228.photobucket.com/user/KyleCrangle/media/20130606_202011_zpse27561db.jpg.html)

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee147/KyleCrangle/20130606_202000_zps9cc32833.jpg (http://s228.photobucket.com/user/KyleCrangle/media/20130606_202000_zps9cc32833.jpg.html)

Om1kron
06-07-2013, 04:51 PM
sign me up duders, my body is ready.

Levi
06-13-2013, 11:23 PM
Sign me up! I want one asap!

s0fa king
07-15-2013, 11:22 AM
sooooo.....is this still a go?

billyblaze
07-16-2013, 04:31 PM
Someone wake me up when I can finally get
One pm me cause this getting old coming here
And nothing

Tried of pming ppl

Kaifd3s
07-18-2013, 07:45 PM
Im in for one.

boniomario
07-22-2013, 11:53 AM
is this thing still going? If so sign me up and when is the due date for these?

BlackZenkiS14
07-22-2013, 02:11 PM
I have no idea what's going on, but I got mine over a month ago and love it. Lol

tacotacotaco
07-22-2013, 03:44 PM
Just wanted to update everyone. That Mr. Angry Panda is currently on leave due to back injuries sustained from his time in the Military and from a rocket falling on him during his time at space x.

billyblaze
08-07-2013, 02:16 PM
Did angry get deported??

Not very good communication on a product that seems to only be trickling out

FRpilot
08-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Did angry get deported??

read 2 post above yours

FaLKoN240
08-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Did angry get deported??

Not very good reading comprehension for someone that's been on the forum for 3 years.

billyblaze
09-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Not my first language you idiot

FaLKoN240
09-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Not my first language you idiot

Yeah, because I would know that.

Apparently your logic sense is shitty as well.

nism0s14
10-15-2013, 02:45 PM
PMED!! sign me up!!

nism0s14
10-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Pmed again! Really want to get man hands on one of these!

boniomario
11-13-2013, 08:58 AM
so ... any updates?

1993fdrx7
11-16-2013, 07:53 AM
still available?

Kaifd3s
12-13-2013, 08:34 AM
Anything going on still?

nautical miles
01-07-2014, 07:02 AM
Looking to find out if this is still going on, if it is, please update. Ill take one Carbon, Kouki, 2x2, Cleared. Let me know

Silviacraze05jr
01-07-2014, 10:59 PM
I want one 2!!!!

crewchief05
11-04-2014, 07:21 AM
is this group buy gonna ever go again?!!!

s14Art
11-20-2014, 01:37 PM
I have these on my rb25 Kouki! Looks very badass and matches the carbon fiber valve cover on the RB25.

Cheers!

I'm drunk and just noticed that I shouldn't have replied to this old group buy.

Sorry :shrug

voiddweller
11-20-2014, 02:07 PM
Lol. This should have been closed a while ago :)

projeks13
05-01-2015, 12:09 AM
I have 2 for sale

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=602019

tacotacotaco
05-01-2015, 02:58 PM
I have 2 for sale

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=602019

Not the same ones that were produced.

As an FYI these are going back into production and will be available in small quantities.

essforteen
05-29-2015, 11:53 PM
Not the same ones that were produced.

As an FYI these are going back into production and will be available in small quantities.

Is there a possibility for a Zenki version???

Drama
06-01-2015, 12:51 AM
Interested for a zenki version, too.

bshotts
06-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Me threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (message length)

tacotacotaco
06-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Zenki versions will not be offered at this time. Only plans for pop up and kouki.

voiddweller
06-23-2015, 02:58 PM
What's the ETA?

Ralo
08-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Pme when this go back into production

BadazzSr20
10-10-2015, 09:12 PM
I want one as well just as long as I don't buy one before then. ebay seems to have this and they look pretty good.

Relentless240
12-15-2015, 05:20 PM
I been wanting one too. But hasnt gotten back.