PDA

View Full Version : virus... :(

Andrew Bohan
04-20-2004, 01:48 AM
i just got this message:

YOU HAVE JUST RECEIVED A MEXICAN VIRUS!!!!!

Since we are not so technologically advanced in
Mexico, this is a MANUAL virus. Please delete all the
files on your hard drive yourself and send this to
everyone you know.

Thank you for helping me.

Pedro Garcia
Mexican Hacker

West
04-20-2004, 02:07 AM
Thats fucked up.

BadMoJo
04-20-2004, 02:37 AM
haha!

thats great.

Phlip
04-20-2004, 07:08 AM
Now that is some FUNNY shit, while still kinda messed up... Did you think of anyone on this board that may be Mexican (like I care if you did or not)

old_s13
04-20-2004, 09:45 AM
Now that is some FUNNY shit, while still kinda messed up... Did you think of anyone on this board that may be Mexican (like I care if you did or not)

Careful guys, mexicans are baby-machines.. this virus could spready pretty quick.

BAH

just fuckin with ya.

Phlip
04-20-2004, 09:50 AM
Careful guys, mexicans are baby-machines.. this virus could spready pretty quick.

BAH

just fuckin with ya.
I've said it before and I'll say it again;
Mike, you are a fucking FOOL!!!

nokeone
04-20-2004, 01:28 PM
hahaha..classic!

old_s13
04-20-2004, 05:01 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again;
Mike, you are a fucking FOOL!!!

hehe fat girls need love too, craig...

Phlip
04-20-2004, 08:48 PM
hehe fat girls need love too, craig...
That reminds me of something I presented to my best friend a couple months ago in response to this fat chick that was tryna gimme the ass..

Fat girls, By Phillip M. Evans:
1. Fat chicks always give good head because they don't want you to see them naked.
2. A party at a club that happens to be full of fat chicks is kinda like prostitution; you paid 10 bucks at the door and you can expect to get laid, all you gotta do is try.
3. (not mine, this one is an oldie but goodie) Fat chicks are like a moped, always fun as hell until your boys catch you with one...
4. (from the mind of Steeles) Karma out of whack? Go hit a fat chick to bring it back to normal, kind of a karma repair system.
5. We expect fat chicks to give good head because subconsciously we expect that a fat chick would put anything in her mouth anyway.

...that will be all for now

SleepySR
04-20-2004, 11:18 PM
fat chicks are like burger king .... Have it your way ... they let you try anything !!!!!!!

nokeone
04-21-2004, 12:16 AM
hahahaah PHLIP...crackin me up!!

707Sil80
04-21-2004, 12:39 AM
I’m Mexican and I’m offended by being called a baby-machine there's no reason to stereotype me because I had 2 of my 5 kids before I had to dropped out of high school and about this Mexican Hacker Pedro Garcia I think he might be one of my many cousins... But seriously I’m sorry for you incident hopefully it wont make you judge all Mexican badly. sometimes I'm embarrassed for what some of us beaners do.

nokeone
04-21-2004, 12:40 AM
ummm...you get a C-....

707Sil80
04-21-2004, 01:14 AM
To bad, I was aiming for a B+

old_s13
04-21-2004, 10:13 AM
I’m Mexican and I’m offended by being called a baby-machine there's no reason to stereotype me because I had 2 of my 5 kids before I had to dropped out of high school and about this Mexican Hacker Pedro Garcia I think he might be one of my many cousins... But seriously I’m sorry for you incident hopefully it wont make you judge all Mexican badly. sometimes I'm embarrassed for what some of us beaners do.

what the hell.. you still drinkin or what? put the corona down julio..

haha man if anyone said anything fucked up, it was YOUR ass using the word "beaner" -- saying that mexicans have a lot of kids isnt a rude thing, its a reality holmes.. I live here in LA.. thats the name of the game.

I never understand when people get stereotypes mixed up as if they are BAD. For example, being black and having a large penis? Bad? NO. Good? YES!

Being jewish and having a lot of money (or being smart with your money).. bad? NO. Good? FUCK YEAH!

sometimes stereotypes work for the better..

Andrew Bohan
04-21-2004, 10:50 AM
it's not just mexicans who have tons of kids. it's catholics in general. check out some italian mafia families. they always have lots. heck, my mom is german-irish-english catholic and has 7 siblings. god i'm glad i don't have any siblings at all.

707Sil80
04-21-2004, 10:58 AM
I completely agree with you. I never said there was anything wrong with stereotypes I just think its fun to point out our differences sometimes.

Steeles
04-21-2004, 11:41 AM
HAHAH Phlip dont forget ugly chicks work too! I try and keep my karma even that way im never worried that I'll wake up one day in a relationship with a wookie. although lately Ive been on a throwback kick. Im revisiting exs.... ex girlfriends ex mistresses... ;)

Var
04-21-2004, 12:07 PM
it's not just mexicans who have tons of kids. it's catholics in general. check out some italian mafia families. they always have lots. heck, my mom is german-irish-english catholic and has 7 siblings. god i'm glad i don't have any siblings at all.

only difference here is that in the Mexican culture it makes you more of a "man" if you have a lot of babies. I think it's retarded especially if you cant afford to have 5 kids.

dvdevo
04-21-2004, 12:16 PM
ahahha funny but messed up.

Andrew Bohan
04-21-2004, 12:21 PM
only difference here is that in the Mexican culture it makes you more of a "man" if you have a lot of babies. I think it's retarded especially if you cant afford to have 5 kids.

yeah i never understood that. i live in the ghetto and i always see mexican families with a bunch of kids... save money money on kids and get up out the hood first, people! but i guess if you wanna stay in the hood, to each his own

sykikchimp
04-21-2004, 12:34 PM
I know a lot of poor white trash folks who have babies out the wazoo b/c they get more welfare. LOL

Andrew Bohan
04-21-2004, 04:53 PM
boooo. i hate people

Phlip
04-22-2004, 09:17 AM
I know a lot of poor white trash folks who have babies out the wazoo b/c they get more welfare. LOL
That's a HUMAN trash thing, I know black people like that, you can usually catch them at the grocery store early in the month approaching folk and offering to use their food stamp cards for people in exchange for cash or some completely irresponsible shit like that...