PDA

View Full Version : FS: 97 240sx 5 spd, PRICE LOWERED!

S14kid
04-20-2004, 12:31 AM
The car is still for sale. It is a 1997 240sx with a 5 speed manual transmission. The car currently has about 74K miles on it.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287358753

The Body: The color is red, fire engine red. The body is in great condition with only a door ding in it. The ding is located on the driver’s door. The windows have been professionally tinted and have no bubbles or discoloration. I also added splash guards to keep the body clean and free of mud.

The Interior: The interior is flawless. No stains of any kind and has never been smoked in either.

The Engine: The engine is straight and purrs like a kitten. The oil has been changed every 3K by myself and has had an engine flush and major fluid change (i.e. Radiator, Transmission, Diff, Brake etc...) done every 6 months. My roommate is a Master Tech for Infiniti and we have access to all things Nissan, so every other month we run my car through Consult to fine tune the engine and make sure it is running right. Consult is Nissan's computer diagnostic program if you were not familiar with that. I have added a Random Tech Hi-Flow Cat and a Front strut tower bar

I also have a OEM front lip that I have not painted, a Silvia K’s Aero Edition grill, Silvia K’s Aero Edition LSD, Factory Service Manual, and a few odds and ends parts that I have picked up.

The price I am asking is 8000$

Would be willing to deliver the car out of state if the buyer is serious

Let me know if you are interested

Thanks again for your time and interest

Chris

Lmfdeedee
04-20-2004, 11:01 AM
if only you were in chicago, i would buy in a heart beat

S14kid
04-20-2004, 11:59 AM
Like it says, I will deliver for a fee. :tweak:

Defy
04-20-2004, 02:16 PM
Things I've added: S14 K's Aero Edition Steering Wheel, S14 K's Aero Edition Grill, S14 K's Aero Edition LSD, OEM Front Lip Spoiler, SE Gauges, Power Mirrors, Billet Aluminum Antenna, 5 Lug Conversion, PIAA Spark Blue Headlights (and no its not a mod!)??

TokyoNights
04-20-2004, 02:46 PM
wanna sell just the front lip spoiler?

silviastd
04-20-2004, 04:05 PM
is it still for sale? where are you located?

S14kid
04-20-2004, 04:16 PM
I believe the car is SOLD, will now more in a few days. Thanks for your interest in it tho.