PDA

View Full Version : Super Hicas

Rice
04-18-2013, 03:20 PM
I have been drifting my car with super hicas for awhile now and went through my tires recently i noticed that only the inside treads were burned cause of toe i originally thought it was camber but it was toe

So i was wondering how do you adjust toe on super hicas im tired of only killing the edge of my tires

LuckyRPS13
04-26-2013, 04:04 AM
Remove Hicas, problem solved.

Siphter
04-26-2013, 02:38 PM
Subscribed for communicative responses.

Question for you Rice, has keeping Super Hicas kept you from upgrading or adding parts to your vehicle? I would assume not but since I'm rocking a 100% working Hicas I might as well ask.

Rice
04-28-2013, 07:39 PM
Subscribed for communicative responses.

Question for you Rice, has keeping Super Hicas kept you from upgrading or adding parts to your vehicle? I would assume not but since I'm rocking a 100% working Hicas I might as well ask.

The Super Hicas is not really keeping me from upgrading i have coils and tension arms, traction arms, rucas, but no toe arms since i havent deleted the Super Hicas But i have plans to just get the bar and weld in spl delete kit mounts and use the toe arms i have at home and sell the spl for $.
I believe u can actually just pull the fuse i have read about it but im not sure, chances are u are lucky like me and have abs too and an lsd i drift hard with the hicas on but the lsd doesnt lock enough for the car to handle like a welded diff
If u wanna drift just weld ur diff and go other wise upgrade ur suspension first then the motor
Im building a t25 setup for my car

zerodameaon
04-29-2013, 01:13 AM
uhhh... Get an alignment at a shop and that will take care of your issues. They will know what to do.