PDA

View Full Version : WTB:Silvia Bumper Support

SilviaBoston
04-19-2004, 08:26 AM
I need a Silvia bumper suppprt with or with out the foam but would like if it come with it. My cars in the shop right now and i need this support A.S.A.P so that i can put my bumper on my car.

nightwalker
04-19-2004, 03:07 PM
pm me, how much you want to pay? I might get you one if the price is right.

zanos
04-19-2004, 09:35 PM
why do you wana bumper support?you dont have to get it,to install your bumper.....

SilviaBoston
04-19-2004, 10:46 PM
I need the bumper support so that i can put on the silvia bumper with no problems cuz right now i have a 240sx bumper support

zanos
04-20-2004, 12:39 AM
dude............................what i am saying , is that you can install your silvia bumper without bumper support...............i just did my conversion today,and i didnt use bumper support to install bumper............and y do wont you do the conversion yourself?its so damn easy......... :duh:

SilviaBoston
04-20-2004, 05:54 AM
Yeah i did the conversion myself but i want the bumper support so that if someone hits me i dont loose my whole engine bay or something. Everything is on except the bumper which i cant seem to get on right...i hear people say shave this and shave that but i dont know what they're talking about

zanos
04-20-2004, 07:48 AM
Yeah i did the conversion myself but i want the bumper support so that if someone hits me i dont loose my whole engine bay or something. Everything is on except the bumper which i cant seem to get on right...i hear people say shave this and shave that but i dont know what they're talking about

i dont know about shaving anything,but i know that bumper bolts right into fenders,anyways,just was trying to help you out

ChrisB
05-19-2004, 07:26 AM
I've got a set.