PDA

View Full Version : I need your help

Dagostino480
04-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Hey guys, I recently was told by my landlord that I had until June 1st to get out of the house and to find a new place to live. I have found a friend in Fullerton that I can rent a room from I just need some help finding a job out that way due to me living in ranchocucamunga. Here is my current experience...

Manager of Mcdonalds (2-3 years)
Wal-Mart employee (automotive, cashier, asset protection, and customer service (2 years)
Bravo extermination (pest control 2-3 years)
Full time basic automotive tech at Haven Mobil (1 year)

I currently have three years of automotive schooling throughout high school and have been working full time learning more and more every day. Clean driving record of course. I have about 2-3 years of welding education (2 years in hs and one semester of college) in arc, mig, flux core, and some tig.

I am looking for whatever is available, full time. I am trust worthy and very honest and appreciate any help you guys can give me.

For more info, a resume,or to get a hold of me please text/ call at 480-294-3748

thank you guys

p.s. I will be 20 years old as of 4/23, but don't let age fool you cause i have been working full time since i was 14 and finished high school with a 3.8

Dagostino480
04-10-2013, 11:52 PM
bump, anything can help