PDA

View Full Version : Got a bad drinking story? Share it!

Jeff240sx
04-17-2004, 10:58 PM
Yea.. I'm in an off mood right now. Drank last night.. woke up feeling like I was hit by a truck, and coincidently had 2 black eyes.
Now, 12 hours after I woke up, a gallon of water and gallon of Gatorade, and 2 BK Whoppers later.. I feel like I was hit by a truck, and am still sporting my black eyes.

So share your bad stories so I can feel better.
Booze :Owned: Jeff.
-Jeff

BadMoJo
04-17-2004, 11:19 PM
haha, damn...

How the hell did you get 2 black eyes??

I have a few stories... but last saturday I woke up after a night of drinking and I found a deer antler in my room... :wtf: yeah i dunno wtf it was doing there either. I must of found it on my 1 mile walk home from the party I was at. :w00t:

240Stilo
04-17-2004, 11:51 PM
Woke up with a bruised hip and found out later from friends that I fell down some stairs.

mike13
04-18-2004, 12:20 AM
im getting pretty hammered and my only amusement is seeing me name as last reply on almost all of the threads in chat...
and the thread i just made before reading this one

FastBack 240
04-18-2004, 12:44 AM
Not to many stories about myself being drunk. Other ppl like to mess around though.

I got in a fight with a bum that was drunk. He asked me for money(on the job in DC parking cars). I told him to get a job and fuck off pretty much. He punched me in the face. I threw him the ol' 1-2 punch knocked him out cold. Sill sportin a black eye 2 weeks later. I was startled and pissed off after that. Should have been on that movie BUM fights.

russian
04-18-2004, 12:48 AM
couple years ago, after the springbreak, we at a party im piss drunk, standing nextdoor pissing on this guys door. so he fuckin opens up and goes "Hey! quit" while im still pisssing. so i look at him, and give him 2 thumbs up saying "ok, cool" and keep pissing, now on his carpet. i dont remember much thats what i got told mostly.

Bliss
04-18-2004, 03:00 AM
ok, since this one happened last night, here you go:

went to tijuana last night to drink/dance. got pissed at a friend, figured id find a way home. from tijuana. by myself. with $1.75 in my pocket. no car. drunk as hell. so somehow i find a taxi driver to take me to the border for the dollar 75 (all the other ones wanted 5 bucks) so he drops me off, i look around, and im nowhere NEAR the border. Somehow I managed to get to the border by following people. get passed the border, and start north on the 805. on foot. get about 2 miles up and decide it was gonna take too fucking long. called a friend who came and picked me up, off the side of the freeway. ended up passing out in her bed, boss called me and woke me up at 11. i was supposed to be in at 10. i told him i wouldnt be able to come in unless i found my keys (they were in the car i drove down to tijuana with, and we couldnt find the keys to that car either.) ended up banging on my door, waking up my roomate. passed out on my bed, legs hanging off the end of my bed. woke up at 5 PM today for some little caesers and watched Gladiator. ahhh, fun night.

and the guy with the deer antlers: wtf?! lol...

F3600
04-18-2004, 08:29 AM
it's not me but my friend... when he drink too much he complety loose is memory.. i remember one time we lost him in the night.. and 2 days later he call me and tell me that he woke up in a stranger car that was in a corn feild . who know whats hapened :hahano:

another time he woke up in front of is house. He was completly fucked up.. one blackeye , big stitchs all over is arms no keys , no walletand no cellphone.. lol. He still not remeber what happened this night

:x:

Phlip
04-18-2004, 08:50 AM
I have the worse drinking story of all of you, I told it over in chat last week, but I am just too lazy to go find it or to go through telling the shit all over again... Long story short: I started drinking sometime early afternoon on 06/14, continued doing so until the wee hours in the morning and woke up on 06/20 in the hospital with head trauma, a broken jaw and broken right shoulder.

hondaguy
04-19-2004, 02:41 AM
not really much from me but i drank.......stripped down to my boxers....went to 7 eleven with friends........and woke up in my friends bath tub.the funny thing is when i went to 711 my friends says i was doin cartwheels (i was still in my boxers)and a cop seen me and the cop asked them what i was doing they just said that i have a mental problem and said they would take me home quickly.man i was only 17 i would of got in so much trouble..um thats all...NEXT

ONYX S-13
04-20-2004, 10:56 AM
Well it isn't bad i guess..Well it's bad if you're the people that lived at this house...I went to this party a while ago and I was drinking shot's of Jose and chasing it with Corona ...After a while of doing that i started to feel good..Got a good buzz and should have stopped there...Well one of my buddies was like "Lets go get some more alcohol !!!"..I was like OK MANNN ! SO we go to the liquor store and and I buy a bottle of AbsolutPeppar *Warning*(DO NOT BUY THIS STUFF EVER UNLESS YOU LIKE PEPPER FLAVORED ALCOHOL..THIS SHIT BURN ESPECIALLY WHEN IT ISN'T COLD *WHICH IT WASN'T*), and my buddy bought a bottle of goldslager (sp?)...When we got back to the party i took about two shots of gold and then i wanted to try the peppar(Cause i never tried it before..I thought the peppar stood for peppermint..Boy i couldn't have been more wrong)..I tried a swallow made a weird face (Which i have a picture of) and then closed the bottle...Now my body is tellin me "DO NOT TAKE ANOTHER DRINK !" So i chill and then out of nowhere this chick says"lets play a drinkin game"...I was like "ok" (Thinkin that is would be a easy win for me)...So we start taking swigs of the peppar straight out of the bottle...Each swig bigger then the next (My man hood was on the line and i wasn't gonna let this chick beat me)..We ended up finishing like two thirds of the bottle when i threw in the towel.....After that i remembered what my body told me :eek3: ...I was in big trouble..I went outside and hung myself over the railing puking :barf: . I puked about three times then i got the spins bad..So i closed my eyes (Occasionally opening 'em to see who was feeding me water)... Out of no where i started fooling around and i kept saying " Roll da dyce kid..ROLL DA DYCE !" People were laughing and stuff then i passed out:zzz:...I don't remember the rest..People said that i fell asleep on the futon outside and then then draggedme into the bathroom and before i got there i puked:barf: on the floor of the chicks room..Then when i regained conciousness i was going to the car to go home and i lean against a wall and puked :barf: again..I feel asleep in the car on the way home then right as i walked through the door i fell asleep on the couch :zzz:.....Ha ha the best part of the night though was when i was outside puking the chick i was playing the game with walked out on the patio with me and whispered in my ear something like " If you wanna play with the big girls you're gonna have to handle your drink better then that"...Ha ha that girl didn't even know how much i had drank before that...From what i remember i had 1 screw driver, about 4 shots of jose, 2 corona's, 2 shots of gold, and about a half bottle of AbsolutPeppar...All this was prolly within one hour of being at the party...I had an empty stomach too :(...NEVER GONNA DO THAT AGAIN !!!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p2c01045fa8fbd6d6741b2623a54343a5/fb1ea780.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p8a79409769a1402b80edf1a9f3977351/fb12caba.jpg

matt0941
04-20-2004, 11:10 AM
http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB7&Number=67735449&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

S14Speed997
04-20-2004, 11:43 AM
I have two stories.............
My birthday was last month, and I ended up doing about 13 shots of KeyWest Rootbeer (1/2 shot Jager, 1/2 shot rootbeer schnapps, splash of Coke).. I awoke in the morning to find a huge lump on my head which i thought was from falling down..WRONG! It was from having a head-butting contest with the guy at the bar...lol

story # 2
I had a party at my place, got REALLY hammered on Goldschlagger, and went to bed....I remember having a dream of going to the bathroom, and I couldnt find the lightswitch, the wall was really far away to lean on, and after my piss, i couldnt find the flusher....again, this was my dream........

Well in the morning, my buddy who stayed over that night, informed me that a couple hours after i passed out, i came out into the living room while he was watching tv..I waved my hand like i was trying to flip a switch, leaned really far forward against the wall, lifted the CHAIR CUSHION, pissed on my living room chair, set the cushion back down, and then try to flush the chair.....no more Goldschlagger for me....

ONYX S-13
04-20-2004, 11:49 AM
Hahha hahahahhaah:rofl:

Var
04-20-2004, 12:12 PM
, pissed on my living room chair, set the cushion back down, and then try to flush the chair.....no more Goldschlagger for me....

:Owned: you deserve the nobel peace prize

balmo
04-20-2004, 12:15 PM
me and my friends drank bacardi in one of my friends house. went to the batchroom to puke, never came back. fell asleep in the bathroom with my face on the toilet.

Jeff240sx
04-20-2004, 12:16 PM
I buy a bottle of AbsolutPeppar *Warning*(DO NOT BUY THIS STUFF EVER UNLESS YOU LIKE PEPPER FLAVORED ALCOHOL..THIS SHIT BURN ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IT'S COLD

Yea. I bought a bottle thinking it would be spicy.. great for bloody mary's and saving my oh-so precious Tabasco sauce. No. It's just pepper. Black fucking pepper. Tastes bad in Bloody Marys too, I'm told.
-Jeff

BiluMaster K's
04-20-2004, 01:33 PM
nice.

-I was drinking a ass-load of beer down the shore at this crummy hotel. I had to take a piss, and i did so around the corner off the balcony......I was 3 stories up so i expected to hear the sound of falling piss....not the sound of piss on hard fabric, the same hard fabric that POLICE MAN HATS are made of. He even looked up! In his FACE! hahah...we all got underage drinking tickets, but since noone fessed up, my Portugese freind took the big one...which he never finished paying....man, he was pissed

-short 1- met up w/ girl i barely knew, after already being drunk(im 22 in this one) After the 1st shot, i remeber nothing, she remebers nothing after the 2nd bar we a[pparently went to . Anyway, i wake up next to her, no clothes on either of us, and walk out to her mom,...looking HEATED! we went outside to se her car was demolished, but we were fine....that was scary-DONT DRINK TILL YOU BLACKOUT!really

ONYX S-13
04-20-2004, 01:51 PM
:tweak: yeah right?! Are you pulling our chain?

nokeone
04-20-2004, 01:53 PM
embelishment...

BiluMaster K's
04-20-2004, 01:54 PM
thats a negative
i say so little, but you can bet it is the truth

thelinja
04-20-2004, 03:14 PM
Oh what the hell, I have a few. There was a party last fall and me and a couple of the guys here started pre-partying around 5pm. I was pretty hammered when I went to the party around 10-10:30 and they had a keg of Guiness there. I had never tried Guiness before and ended up having around 4-5 glasses. So I was feeling a bit hot because there were a lot of people there, so I decided to go outside. So after I went outside I was feeling a bit ill, so I laid down in the garden for some reason and puked about 4 times. And the next thing I know, my friends are waking me up at about 4am after they had been looking all over for me for a few hours.
Then a few weeks ago, we had back to back parties at our house and I blacked out twice and apparently I was all over this fat chick. But luckily, I woke up with my clothes on.

Phlip
04-20-2004, 09:09 PM
I thought of one from a cookout me and my guys threw for my birthday year before last, this is hearsay, I was in full blackout mode by this time:

06/29/02
Ryan: Weed's here
Me: *following COUNTLESS shots of Absolut 100 proof, at least 7 beers, and working on a glass of Jim Beam straight on ice with a splash of lemon Juice* word, lemme see it?
Ryan: Here, you can roll it while you got it.
Me: Gimme a dutch. GOT DAMN THIS IS SOME SHITTY WEED, YOU PAID FOR THIS?!!?
Ryan: ...
Me: Man, you need to find the nigga that sold you this shit and smack the FUCK outta him and take yours and 5 other peoples' money back.
Ryan: *quietly and gesturing* Phil, dude he's over there...
Me: Man, I am absolutely pissed for you...
Ryan: *leaves it alone and walks off, most likely to the bathroom or to tend to the grill*

... I would find out on the following Monday at the wet T-Shirt contest across the street from my boy's crib on my actual birthday that the weed man was so embarrassed that he gave him half the money back for the quarter as a result of my drunkassed musings... This will have been 2 years ago in a couple months and people at work and friends that were there are STILL laughing about that shit...

Hawd
04-20-2004, 10:34 PM
I was at some party and I was absolutely shitfaced I mean too drunk to fuck. Well I HAD this bad habit of being an unhappy drunk and I talked shit to alot of people. I chose the wrong person to talk shit too. I was talking smack to some coked out boxer or someshit to that extent. So we ended up getting into a fight and let me tell you. Never fight with soemone on that coke shit, whatever you do they keep on ticking. I ended up getting my face fucking pummeled and ended up with 2 black eyes. I was so shitfaced that I didn't even remeber the fight and I'm going by what other people told me. I only remember a faint part of me taking the guy down to the ground. I woke up with the worst hangover in my life and my eyes fucking swollen shut in PAIN. I was just asking for that day to come and I DESERVED IT. I'm actually glad that guy kicked my ass because I've had no problems while drinking ever since. First time I ever got my ass kicked though and it sucks :\

BSeay
04-20-2004, 10:50 PM
That one about the chair was awesome :bigok:

Here's mine:

I went to a party at JMU and me and my friend lee split a fifth of shimrnoff vodka then we got drove over to this apartment where they where having a costume party(pirate) so we told the girl at the door we just finished a fifth of Captian Morgans and gave her a GRRRR!!! she lets us in...
We're working on the keg pretty good before someone thru out everyone without costumes so we walked to this other party which was like 3 apartments over...still working on the KEg and talking to these girls so me and my friend go back to there place... By this time i'm piss ass drunk...so i'm talking to this girl on the couch, i get up walk to the bathroom then proceed to puke in her toilet. After that i pissed in it and went back out there to where i went to bed with her...well i think she was expecting some ass so i basically passed out on her ass and i'm sure as hell glad i did because she was ugly as fuck! So i'm asking my friend did he get any from the other girl...no he was made to sleep on the couch...it was awesome!

matlock
04-21-2004, 04:08 PM
Haha, that chair story was super badass. That would've been so funny to see. The deer antler story is funny too. haha