PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever heard of tidtidillythomas from Michigan?

gerardojdm
04-08-2013, 10:16 PM
I recently bought some sikky headers through paypal from this person using this email [email protected] After the payment was sent I requested a tracking number as soon as they were shipped out. It's been since 4/5 and I had yet to get or hear anything so today I tried contacting him, but once again I got no response. I not saying he scammed me or ripped me off, but I think I was polite, patient and fair enough before I filed a claim to paypal. He seemed to be a cool guy, but it sucks that I had no choose but to look out for myself.

OrangeVirus1
04-08-2013, 10:35 PM
dude 4/5 was friday.. give the guy a chance to get it shipped.

801nismo104
04-08-2013, 10:37 PM
no contact after a transaction is kinda scary though.

gerardojdm
04-09-2013, 06:10 AM
dude 4/5 was friday.. give the guy a chance to get it shipped.

I paid him 4/4 at 10 am. He had the whole day thursday which i didn't mind since he said he'd
ship them out friday. I waited all day friday for a response and got nothing until Saturday saying he had ship them out and ilthe tracking number was in his car. Ever since then I didn't here from him again. I know things happen, which I understand, but IM not taking any chances

collegekid
04-09-2013, 08:20 AM
You do realize paypal gives you like 10-14 days to get your money back right? I would wait until atleast thursday to do something.

xoxide
04-09-2013, 09:04 AM
PayPal gives you 30 days. You jumped the gun filing a claim. You should atleast have waited a week. Hope it works out for you.

gerardojdm
04-09-2013, 09:58 AM
You do realize paypal gives you like 10-14 days to get your money back right? I would wait until atleast thursday to do something.

PayPal gives you 30 days. You jumped the gun filing a claim. You should atleast have waited a week. Hope it works out for you.

The main reason I went ahead and filed a claim is because I can't find anything whatsoever with the email or contact and I have a dead line to meet. Second, he told me he'd already shipped it off and he would txt me the shipping info. After a couple times of asking for that info I never a got reply. I was suppose to buy other stuff from him, but I wanted to wait until I received that shipment first. Either way, he has a month to reply otherwise paypal will refund me.

Rich260z
04-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Fuck I just sent this guy a payment for some rims on saturday. He emailed me pictures and everything, (from an iphone email). I tried calling his number which lead to a pager number (online webiste that allows you to text or something)

Jfitzg38
04-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Anything through paypal is secure. Some people dont have time to follow up right away. Uf he said theyre shipped give it a week

gerardojdm
04-18-2013, 02:43 PM
Paypal finally paid me back so zilvia members, please stay away from that email or (269) 475-3182 from Michigan