PDA

View Full Version : NV (las vegas) 2004 MV Agusta SPR for sale/ trade

spr258
04-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Up for sale is my 2004 SPR number 258 out of only 300 produced world wide. Highest HP bike MV Agusta made in a 750cc and has the close ratio special designed transmission that only came on the spr and I think the sr model. Bike has been though a lot and is far from stock. Going back to school and for the last year the bike has sat in my garage. Love looking at the bike but dont get to ride it much. Here is a list of what is done with it off the top of my head.

-Clean title

-7,000 miles on the bike. maybe a little more or less depending if I get the chance to ride it.

-Fresh paint on the bike. Less than 6 months ago I got it painted. put less than 1000 miles on the bike. decals are painted into the paint so no seams. Washed and waxed ever other week.

-Powder coated frame, side plated, wheels(two tone black stars in the front with red lips, reverse on the rear), sub frame, almost every piece of metal that I could pull off was done.

-Ceramic coated radiators(big one is new under 1000 miles) and full exhaust (cored and installed new cc style tips).

-HID kit 12K maybe? blue tint light

-Suede seat done by Ade sent to isle of mann

-Crg levers

-STM clutch slave

-Galfered red brake and clutch lines.

-Aftermarket rear sets

-Integrated rear turn signals.

-Fender eliminator kit

-Rizoma grips and bar ends

-DID chain with quick change sprocket. up two in the rear. speedo is off.

-motor is stock never been open.

The bike was recently pulled apart and all the mods were done at this time including fork seals, all fluids changed, new tires, battery, painted motor, powder coating, ceramic coating, and paint. Bike was done by a world class MV Agusta trained tech. He put his heart into the bike and you can tell. If you have questions about the bike and want to know what was done by him I can give you contact info. Bike is as new as you can get.

Only thing wrong with the bike is the plastic hold down piece under the seat is broken(holds the cable to the bracket) and the fast idle lever is broken (on the throttle). The front turn signals are not working. The paint shop messed this up and should be a easy fix. I plan on getting this fixed soon but I dont know when it will happen.

Price is $11,500 obo.
Very open to trade

email me at
curtrios at hotmail dot com
or pm me

Located in las vegas. I dont know how to ship but I will work with the buyer if the bike needs to be shipped.

Here is a link to the pics

http://s262.photobucket.com/user/spr258/library/MV%20Agusta?page=1

spr258
04-05-2013, 09:33 AM
Looking at getting back into a turbo car. I had a rx7 fd that was built and always wanted a 240 or something that isnt a rotary that is fun to drive. I haven't posted on zilvia but have been watching the forums and miss the import scene.

RitzY33
04-05-2013, 10:28 AM
I don't think the link to photobucket works?
But anyways I have always dreamed of owning one of these GLWS....
love the scene from gone in 60 seconds when Angelina pulls up on one

Any interest in a VIP Styled Q45 on air???

spr258
04-05-2013, 01:16 PM
photo bucket link

MV Agusta Photos by spr258 | Photobucket (http://s262.photobucket.com/user/spr258/library/MV%20Agusta?page=1)

spr258
04-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Bump... :)

spr258
04-16-2013, 07:24 AM
Price drop to 10,500 firm. Last bump before it goes to ebay and cycle trader

P-Funk alot
04-21-2013, 06:17 PM
Trade for a supercharged e39.. pm me your number and maybe we can work something out

spr258
06-04-2013, 07:37 AM
one last price drop

9500 firm