PDA

View Full Version : AL Drift Missle Project car Clean Title $1400

Linux2501
03-31-2013, 04:11 PM
Selling my project car it is a 91 s13 it has a clean title and its pretty self explanatory, its not the prettiest car it hs alot of potential, it has a straight frame, there are fenders but they where dented in and i removed them everything that was possibly on the car is there tail lights pop up headlights the works it has a new rebuilt 5speed transmission and a fresh bottom end the bottom end is rebuilt with a brian crower crank new clevite bearings the works barely has 1 mile on the build it was a ka24de-t build it has a full 3 inch exhaust system and a t3/t4 header stainless steel top mount with the top mount elbow to mount to the turbo and comes with the 4-1 n/a header there isnt a head on the car at the moment but its not that much to buy a new one its easily capable with a good tune to run 15+ psi its rear driver side quarter panel is primed the interior is stripped except for dash and a few things here and there the previous owner had painted the interior orange it looks good in parts but if this is a missle then you wont care about it, the car has been stripped and ready for paint, but it sat in my garage there will be tons of parts included in the sale and for an extra 200 i can add a turbo to the sale brand new never installed. it would be a godspeed t3 .63ar oil cooled turbo it was in the process of a full bay tuck and shave, it will also have in the sale 2 open diffs without the rear cap, a greddy knockoff blow off valve it already has been lowered on drop coils and it has a 2 piece drive shaft any questions just ask. txt or call prefered******* the car will have to be hauled off.*****
1200 without turbo 1400 with turbo

256---443---3767