PDA

View Full Version : WTB: s13 Ka24de LOW MILEAGE Motor

shinjitsu
03-30-2013, 01:16 AM
I need A really good condition low mileage ka24de motor (100k miles or less). NO oil leaks, or anything etc. Must be perfect.
Some sort of verification is required showing me that the motor is low mileage and its condition.

jamg
03-30-2013, 02:44 AM
buy mine. you can just replace the bearings/seals/gaskets if you want longevity

jamrome918
04-01-2013, 11:50 AM
thats going to be hard to find. i have one with 155k miles. previous owner was an old man ive babied this motor. first day i got it, changed the oil every 2k miles with sythetic oil and mobile 1 oil filters (why do i change it so often? cus i hardly drive the car & i dont like old oil running my car. , changed the radiator, new water pump, thermastat, ngk spark plugs, wires, new rotors & rotar cap. cleaned throttle body has a cold air intake.also has act 10 pound flywheel new pressure plate stage 2 clutch. i baby this car i only take it out weekends to cruise . only added 6k miles on it since i got it and ive had it for over 6 months. its a really strong motor. also have a strong tranny with it, no grinding or anything & 1 piece aluminum drive shaft. the car is still in my car, i can show a start up video or if you ever want to come down to scope it out feel free. why im selling it? change of route im going for an LS1 swap.

jamrome918
04-01-2013, 11:54 AM
motor* still in my car