PDA

View Full Version : If you had 3 wishes...

ICKY
04-15-2004, 03:29 AM
Just wanna know what you guys want most. LoL. Just curious. And you can't wish for more wishes.

1st Wish - $3 Billion
2nd Wish - Best driver in the world in all types of racing. (includes drift, drag, autoX, rally, ect., ect.)
3rd Wish - $100k for whoever dont have a place to stay, cuz im nice like that ;)

driftz240sx
04-15-2004, 05:37 AM
1. $50 million
2. Super powers (maybe some powers like neo or spiderman would be cool)
3. Jessica Simpson was my wife :boink:

BiluMaster K's
04-15-2004, 08:13 AM
1.pants that have a $10,ooo wad every time i reach in/but they lay flat
2.a large wharehouse with every race/production/prototype car ever porduced in every color
3.if not more wishes, then,....some sort of 100 foot tall battle-mech w/ lasers and what have you

S14Speed997
04-15-2004, 08:47 AM
1st wish - to be the richest man in the world

2nd wish - have the 50 hottest 5'10 brunettes, with full c's at my disposal

3rd wish - (yes Bilumaster, having a Gundam would ROCK) I would have to say my own city, named after me......Ericville, where I am ruler!!

jsr20det
04-15-2004, 08:50 AM
1. $5 billion
2. Kristin Kreuk be my wife
3. Wish janet jackson didnt perform at the superbowl. :D :D

Var
04-15-2004, 09:16 AM
1-5 billion dollars
2-Vida Guerra
3-Healthy Family Life(already have but it's nice to have)

Ghettokracker71
04-15-2004, 09:18 AM
1.Marry current girlfreind :love:

2.Perfect body without ever working out.

3.Account that has a billion dollars in it whenever I goto use my debit card....

If I had that kinda cash,I could buy anything else that I woulda wasted a wish on,and my lady and me would be set for life.

Bbandit
04-15-2004, 10:22 AM
1. Graduate on time
2. Have a great job that I can enjoy + pays great money
3. ask for 3 more wishes

Got Sileighty?
04-15-2004, 11:23 AM
1) unlimited amount of money...if thats not possible, then 100 billion dollars would be fine.

2) superman's abilities, but none of his weaknesses

3) get rid of all terminal illnesses like AIDS, cancer, etc.

3.5) of course, world peace

:x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x:

FRpilot
04-15-2004, 11:33 AM
umilimited money, power, and women.

element240
04-15-2004, 11:47 AM
1.robin hood skills- im gonna steal from you rich fools and give to the needy (like me :D )

2.have a big shop of my own w/ unlimited tools,parts, and hottest cars

3.a big house w/ a drift,drag,and autocross track in the backyard :aw:

Salty_X
04-15-2004, 12:06 PM
1. Way too much $$$
2. Elisha Cuthbert :naughtyd:
3. More wishes for when I can think of something good...

nokeone
04-15-2004, 12:27 PM
1. unlimited funds...kept in an undisclosed, self restoring, location..haters be trying to jack my shit...can now buy all material possessions and get any woman you want..no need to waste wishes on those things...

2. perfect health for myself and all immediate family members until 95...what good is money if you can't enjoy it..and i don't wanna live forever...

3. save it...never know when you will need something or have to save someone's life who is important to you...

Ricer240sx
04-15-2004, 12:40 PM
1.(im gunna have to copy on this one ;) ) i would want a wad of 10g's in my poket everytime i reach in there

2. the time to develop my awsome driving skills(with a little magical enhancment ;) lol)

3. a machine that can give me unlimited wishes??? HAHAHAHAHAHA
no, i like the superpowers thing, like lots of streinght and the ability to fly!!! that would be the shizzl!!!

or would i wish for the fluency in snopp bonics??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fo shizzl nizzle, im on the track wit da snoop dizzle!!! HAHAHAHA

ZenkiS14
04-15-2004, 12:53 PM
1. Everything was free.
2. I can fly.
3. I want to know if there really is a God.

nismo skyline
04-15-2004, 01:35 PM
1. good health for me and my family
2. a performance shop owned by me and my friends

VEX240
04-15-2004, 02:08 PM
1. 50 Billion
2. An 18 year old Hillary Duff
3. Think I'll hold on to that on for a while

theicecreamdan
04-17-2004, 08:34 PM
1) $$$
2) Good health
3) hold on to it

nokeone
04-17-2004, 08:54 PM
3. I want to know if there really is a God.

i'll grant that one for you right now...

no.

Bliss
04-17-2004, 09:02 PM
noke, youre wrong. there is a god. we go bowling on sunday afternoons.

crioten
04-17-2004, 10:51 PM
dont even start religion in this thread lol...i can see into the future and i see a waste of time...

anyway for my wishes:

1) i wish that i had any ability ever thought of and anything that i can think of at any time that i would desire
2) i wish that i could have the correct amount of money when it was required...(who the hell needs all the money in the world?)
3) i wish i didnt have to read this thread at all

240Stilo
04-17-2004, 11:17 PM
I would wish for food to be plentiful all over the world, the extinction of all diseases, the power to regenerate and heal myself at will. Yes only myself, I aint healing nobody but me. :rolleyes:

JDM K's
04-18-2004, 06:01 PM
I wouldn’t be so selfish like some of you so I will start by saying:
1. I wish everyone doesn’t have to worry about money so: free food, clothing, housing, health care and all the necessities of life.
2. Peace on this earth.
3. Eliminate racism and all those differences in race, religion and color.

If I get 3 more wishes then it would have to be
1. Owning a big house
2. Owning every sport car Nissan ever made
3. A ticket to heaven please, pretty please ;)

Andrew Bohan
04-18-2004, 06:28 PM
i would wish to go back to tribal times and not have to worry about trivial bullshit.
then i give away my other two wishes cuz i don't need em anymore

MakotoS13
04-18-2004, 07:46 PM
1- five hundred billion dollars
2- license to kill
3- exemption from traffic laws

CustomS14A
04-18-2004, 08:01 PM
#1 Mary kate
#2 Ashley Olsen or mabye a 2 for 1 wish
#3 That i had 15 wives and 15 million dollars...

Jeff240sx
04-18-2004, 09:41 PM
This is easy stuff.
1) $500 Billion in an account. Gaining interest. At 1% interest, its a cool $5 Billion/yr.
2) Wolverine Powers. Cuz he'd whip Superman's ass every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
3) No Magneto. Or.. I'd save it, and only use it if I saw Magneto. Or save it for something fun.
-Jeff

Phlip
04-18-2004, 10:17 PM
1.) $100 billion, that way all the other material shit I could come up with would be mine as I come up with the ideas, easily affordable, no need to wish for more material things...
2.) A time machine, I need to go back to about May of 2001 to undo or just NOT do some shit I have done, and while I'm at it I would be able to avoid having gotten involved with certain chicks and fake friends, ESPECIALLY avoiding 06/14/03 and all of it's events, again all would fall in line with this one.
3.) Having satisfied myself materialistcally and fundamentally, I will sit on this one until I feel I really need and cannot buy my way around using it.

Var
04-19-2004, 08:53 AM
way to go PHLIP.. you're the only one here with a time machine and you dont bother to stop 9/11. :p

ralphyboy
04-19-2004, 09:26 AM
1: mosquito bites would have no negative effects on anybody
2: anytime I reach into my pocket I have how much money I wan't (forever)
3: I need to know the answer to the ONLY unanswerable question, what came first the fruit orange or the color orange. :)

s13chica
04-19-2004, 11:30 AM
for all you people who wish for the elimination of illness... NEWSFLASH...if you eliminate all illness we would have such a problem with over population that everyone would die from a lack of resources...sorry to be a bubble burster...but it's true. Illness and disease are natural ways of keeping the population down!

OK...My three wishes now...

I wish that I fall madly in love for the rest of my life with the most amazing person in the world...you know..the love that makes life worth living...

I wish that I never had to worry about money so that I could work pro-bono for any non-profit of my choosing and they wouldn't have to worry about paying me!

I wish that no other pro-war, anti-choice, dumbass republican can become our president ever again!!!

ONYX S-13
04-19-2004, 11:32 AM
1.) Have armeggedon(sp?) happen tomorrow
2.) Have everyone left on earth live righteous lives forever.
3.)I'll have all these cars in my garage.(All these cars will be fully tuned in the suspension department, have no more then 600 hp.Anything more then that is too much.They will also never break down , If i get in a crash to where the body of the car gets messed up I'll have my own personal body shop next to my house.All cars will keep then original engine designs. All N/A motors stay that way, supercharged cars stay sc'd and all turbo vihicles stay turbo. )

Nissan-S13,14,15 silvia's , 280 300(twin turbo) and 350z's,R32 R33 R34 and G35,Datsun 510

Mazda-New Miata (Turbo) and N/A model , Every gen of RX-7,RX-8, Mazda Speed protege, and Mazda 6

Honda-Old and New NSX-R, S-Zero,S 2,000 Type V and regular,4th and 5th gen Prelude,Accord Euro R, Civic R (old and new), Itegra R (Old and New)

Mitsubishi-Every model of the EVO (1-8),FTO, 3000GT VR-4,Galant VR-4 (Japanese model)

Tommy Kaira- ZZII

Lotus -Espirit, Elise

Volks Wagon-GTI, R32

Chevy - Corvette Z06

Ford-Saleen S7,Saleen Stang

Dodge - SRT-4

Shelby-GT500,Cobra

Subaru- Every model of STI (Old and new models), old and new B4

Audi-Old S4

BMW- 8 series,1st 2nd and 3rd gen M3, M-Roadster

Porsche- Every model of cerrera,Turbo,GT1 GT2 and GT3

Toyota-Hachi roku,MR-S, and Supra TT

Volvo - C70

TVR-Speed 6,Griffith 500

Aston Martin-DB7

Renault-Clio Sport

Ferrari -550 and 575 maranello(sp?),Enzo,Mclaren, F40 and F50

Mini- Cooper S

I think that's it.Oh and I'll have my own 3 miles long race track in my back yard,A machine shop next door to my car warehouse...:D

Var
04-19-2004, 11:38 AM
i think the 5 billion dollars everyone asked for would cover all those pieces of crap.

Volvo??

ONYX S-13
04-19-2004, 12:18 PM
I like volvo's...Plus if all else fails i can make that my grocery getter :P

ralphyboy
04-19-2004, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=s13chica]for all you people who wish for the elimination of illness... NEWSFLASH...if you eliminate all illness we would have such a problem with over population that everyone would die from a lack of resources...sorry to be a bubble burster...but it's true. Illness and disease are natural ways of keeping the population down!QUOTE]

Can the mosquitos bites at least not itch would that be OK :angel:

s13chica
04-19-2004, 03:24 PM
Can the mosquitos bites at least not itch would that be OK :angel:

ummm...sure!

nokeone
04-19-2004, 03:52 PM
for all you people who wish for the elimination of illness... NEWSFLASH...if you eliminate all illness we would have such a problem with over population that everyone would die from a lack of resources...sorry to be a bubble burster...but it's true. Illness and disease are natural ways of keeping the population down!

i seriously doubt the perfect health of myself and my immediate family would have an adverse affect on the worlds population...

it's not like i'm asking for world wide health...lol..

and all you altruistic people are just kidding yourselves...you wouldn't waste you wishes on others...please...

Phlip
04-19-2004, 09:29 PM
way to go PHLIP.. you're the only one here with a time machine and you dont bother to stop 9/11. :p
And I am unremorseful about it, I said that I would be going back and undoing shit that I did... I should have, by now, inspired someone else whose patriotism was found following 9/11 and let THEM fix it, because mine is still missing at this point. Besides, 06/15/04 was the biggest day of MY life, not 09/11/01...

zero.counter
04-19-2004, 09:43 PM
1) It would be that all the children to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.
2) 30 million dollars a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.
3) Encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe.

And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, the first would be the crap about the kids definitely, the second would be for the 30 million, the third would be for all the power, and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year to have an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought out slowly by Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Love-Hewitt, Jennifer Beal and that model Paulina-somebody, I can't think of her name. Of course my lovely wife can come too and she's behind me one hundred percent here, I guarantee it. Wait a minute, maybe the sex thing should be the first wish, so if I made that the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, y'know? No, no, the kids, the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all those kids together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible, more trouble than it's worth! So -- we reorganize! Here we go. First, the sex thing. We go with that. Second, the money. No, we got with the power second, then the money. And then the kids. Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in hell! That would be my fourth wish. And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

Steve Martin, SNL 1991 (Edited)

s13chica
04-19-2004, 10:16 PM
I'm not talking about you nokeone! hehe...just the others who wanted to illiminate all illness in the world...just stupid in my mind

Andrew Bohan
04-19-2004, 10:35 PM
since i have two more wishes, my second wish is for some pics of georgia's car, cuz my friend is a pink-freak and wants to see

shinhed
04-19-2004, 11:10 PM
1. Money when ever I needed

2. I wish for this girl at work (who I've adored for about 1-year and who also told a co-worker she'd was intersted in me) to be fighting off a serious nicotine addiction because, if she's not than, that was a birth-control patch she was wearing today, meaning.......... :cry:

3. I wish for this girl at work (who I've adored for about 1-year and who also told a co-worker she'd was intersted in me) to be fighting off a serious nicotine addiction because, if she's not than, that was a birth-control patch she was wearing today, meaning.......... :cry:

OptionZero
04-20-2004, 01:39 AM
1) the hot redhead in my english class. failing that, i'll have Jennifer Garner or kristen kreuk, thanks!

2) cash money, my friend...how bout enough to cover a g35c, an evo, an enzo, a 911 turbo, 2 240sx's of every kind (s13 coupe, s13 hatch, s14 zenki, s13 kouki, s15 , all in 100% bone stock with zero miles on the odo, so i can play with them from scracth!)..and a honda odyssey to haul the homies around

3) the skills of Batman

BadMoJo
04-20-2004, 02:50 AM
1. massive population reduction.... lets say about a 2 billion person reduction.

2. Of course the bottomless bank account

3. And the most important thing that you can ever have in life, the love of a beautiful woman.

That about makes it perfect..

Boosted_Drifter
04-20-2004, 05:07 AM
06/15/04 was the biggest day of MY life
seems you already have gone back in time, my friend. AHHHH!!!

Var
04-20-2004, 10:39 AM
And I am unremorseful about it, I said that I would be going back and undoing shit that I did... I should have, by now, inspired someone else whose patriotism was found following 9/11 and let THEM fix it, because mine is still missing at this point. Besides, 06/15/04 was the biggest day of MY life, not 09/11/01...

yeah i know...but you're still the only one here with a time machine..can i borrow it? And for god's sake wtf happened on 6/15/04. you've made a couple of references to it already..???/?

ONYX S-13
04-20-2004, 11:28 AM
Nothing has happended on that date ....It hasn't even come yet :naughty:

Var
04-20-2004, 12:05 PM
Nothing has happended on that date ....It hasn't even come yet :naughty:

you twit he has a time machine.. i want to know what happened

nokeone
04-20-2004, 12:21 PM
it's a typo...

in his first post it was 6/15/03....i don't think he's refering to the future...

nokeone
04-20-2004, 12:21 PM
yeah i know...but you're still the only one here with a time machine..can i borrow it? And for god's sake wtf happened on 6/15/04. you've made a couple of references to it already..???/?

do you mean: "wtf is going to happen"...since it is the future...

people need to read more carefully...

Var
04-20-2004, 12:28 PM
well it all depends on how you percieve the space time continuom???sp???

One can argue that if one has a time machine and has witnessed the events of 6/14/04 then one may make the statement to the witness "What happened" even if it is reguarding the future.

nokeone
04-20-2004, 01:06 PM
hahaha...very true...i'll give ya that one...

althought i would prefer the question...what happened when you went to the future and witnessed the events which are going to take place on 6/14/04?...

lol...but yes, i too am curious as to the life changing event that would be rectified if possible....

Var
04-20-2004, 01:08 PM
we have too much time on our hands

nokeone
04-20-2004, 01:11 PM
yes we do...lol...

and to further exhibit this...

i found this post explaining some of the questions...

I have the worse drinking story of all of you, I told it over in chat last week, but I am just too lazy to go find it or to go through telling the shit all over again... Long story short: I started drinking sometime early afternoon on 06/14, continued doing so until the wee hours in the morning and woke up on 06/20 in the hospital with head trauma, a broken jaw and broken right shoulder.

ralphyboy
04-20-2004, 01:26 PM
Five days of gettin your ass kicked and you don't remember... One could say that was a good thing... Anyone else hurt?

ralphyboy
04-20-2004, 01:30 PM
you twit he has a time machine..

:rofl: thats great, I wiil laugh all day because of that :bowdown:

JDM K's
04-20-2004, 10:24 PM

In that case do you think doctors should stop heeling people because they are saving lives? Also why do you take medicine when you get sick maybe it was time for you to go and make some room for the rest of us? Do you think disabled people should live because they are weak? :werd:

Andrew Bohan
04-20-2004, 10:30 PM
yeah, damn doctors, who do they think they are, messing with the scheme of things

and where are my pics of georgia's car?

JDM K's
04-20-2004, 10:34 PM
where are my pics of georgia's car?

What do you mean?

steve shadows
04-20-2004, 10:49 PM
What do you mean?

train in china with shoilin kung fu masters...

go to heaven...

marry my dream girl...

but maybe im just fucking oldschool..... :w00t:

Phlip
04-21-2004, 09:23 AM
It's MY time machine and '04' was a typo, it happened in 03... I told the story in detail over in chat week before last and will not do it again... Nokeone did some legwork and found the end result... That is the major thing I will prevent with my time machine and there are some minor missteps I need to undo before and since as well...

Phlip
04-21-2004, 09:25 AM
do you mean: "wtf is going to happen"...since it is the future...

people need to read more carefully...
Or I need to type more carefully, I made that same mistake twice, and I rarely do that :bash:

nokeone
04-21-2004, 11:48 AM
your sig rocks!!!...lol...used to LOVE the A-Team...:D

Phlip
04-22-2004, 09:09 AM
your sig rocks!!!...lol...used to LOVE the A-Team...:D
I do too, but it seems I am drawing negative feedback about it here recently, not enough to make me give enough of a damn to change it though... I enjoyed the A-Team and their convoluted storylines and all that shit...

[GoaTSLonG]
04-22-2004, 10:25 AM
1. Mary Kate Olsen
2. Ashley Olsen
3. Both of them at the same time

zenkiDori
04-22-2004, 11:29 AM
1: super telekinetic and telegenerative powers(think akira + DBZ + matrix + making shit outta thin air).

2: mind reading/control ala professor X.

3: end homelessness and world hunger.