PDA

View Full Version : MD: stolen wheels

silverbullet745
03-24-2013, 10:05 PM
hey i hate to come into your forum and do this but i was told my wheels were spotted on here.. they are 18x8 Green Rota Formula's with STi stickers on the center caps.. they are my drift spares for my RWD forester and they had bald tires on them.. if you or anyone you know has them can you please contact me.. if you replaced the tires i will gladly pay to have them dismounted. id rather not have police involved especially if they were purchased from whomever stole them from me..

if you painted them fine i just would like the wheels back please.. they were stolen back in january and ive finally traced them to be on here.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/17998_596276260402324_626553343_n.jpg

Rustys14
03-27-2013, 11:59 PM
A little late but you should post this in the stolen goods part of the chat section. Not many people browse this section of the forum and there is a much greater chance of someone who can help seeing this there. I doubt that it was S-Chassis people who took them though since the lug pattern and sizing is not right for our cars. That said, the for-sale section of this forum is huge so who knows, they might have popped up.

Off topic, what is with people stealing cheap wheels and knockoff parts these days? I don't see the point, especially since the resale value is next to nothing.