PDA

View Full Version : wot do i need to make the exterior of my uk kouki/s14a US spec

JakeUK
03-18-2013, 04:34 PM
Hi there,*
Basicly i would like any info u guys from the states can give me on making my UK spec s14a US spec. I no i need side markers and that your rear bumpers are different. Could anyone tell me if the sidarkers are just on with your side lights or do they flash with ur turn signals aswell?*Do you have markers in your rear lights or is it just the zenki?*If anyone could help me out with pics of US exterior parts or who would ship the side markers and stuff over seas that would be awsome!*
Thanks
Jake in england**

fliprayzin240sx
03-18-2013, 08:47 PM
As far as the bumpers, you're side markers are on the fenders vs on the bumper on the US spec. No, the lights on the side of the bumper are just markers, not winkers. If you're gonna go change the rear bumper up, get a JDM Kouki rear bumper and some valence.

JakeUK
03-20-2013, 08:48 AM
Ok so thats the side markers. Do ur blinkers stay on when ur headlights are on and flash when u u indicate or are they just flash when you indicate???

silviaks2nr
03-20-2013, 10:46 AM
the blinkers are for indicators only, no running lights but the bumper side marker lights light up as running lights. The rear taillights have the corner light up as running lights too. You would need usdm headlights as well if you want to make it look 100% like USDM. If you did that you would need to do something about the light beam pattern too, however.

Taino_96_sr20
04-27-2013, 08:16 PM
Hi there,*
Basicly i would like any info u guys from the states can give me on making my UK spec s14a US spec. I no i need side markers and that your rear bumpers are different. Could anyone tell me if the sidarkers are just on with your side lights or do they flash with ur turn signals aswell?*Do you have markers in your rear lights or is it just the zenki?*If anyone could help me out with pics of US exterior parts or who would ship the side markers and stuff over seas that would be awsome!*
Thanks
Jake in england** basically your side markers on your fender are like are U.S. side markers on are bumper they just stay on with the headlights.if you wanna trade i got some spare side markers trade for your euro side markers?heres a pic of the U.S side markers
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g181/duvalrican/nissan%20240sx/Photo0042.jpg (http://s56.photobucket.com/user/duvalrican/media/nissan%20240sx/Photo0042.jpg.html)