PDA

View Full Version : Rumors Are Silly

s13chica
04-12-2004, 01:14 PM
I heard a funny rumor the other day...someone told me that I crashed my car! HAHAHA...people can be so silly! In case anyone is wondering, the car is doing just fine...it's not crashed.

nokeone
04-12-2004, 01:48 PM
you and your rumors...:p...lol..

first you get shit talkers...now crashed cars...

life of a playa i guess...;)...usin and abusin leads to broken hearts and bitter individuals lookin for restitution...lol

ICKY
04-12-2004, 01:52 PM
PREACH ON MY BROTHA!! LoL, but seriously, there was a rumor about that? geez im slow...

rrobe99999
04-12-2004, 03:22 PM
Glad it wasn't true. There once was a rumor that I was dead. My friends saw me and said "Oh my God you're alive". Apparently the guy i was last seen partying with rolled his Bronco in a serious crash. I'm glad i wasn't riding with him. The funny thing though, no one got killed or even seriously injured.

edit: The funny thing is that it started a stupid rumor. Sounds sadistic of me to say its funny that no one got hurt or killed.

s13chica
04-12-2004, 04:49 PM
I know...I guess for some reason people just like to talk shit about me..haha...whatever...I just think it was funny!

Brian
04-12-2004, 06:19 PM
i heard georgia loves boba. ooOOoOOOoooo!

nismo2491
04-12-2004, 08:54 PM
thats all right. I heard a rumor today that I threw a keg party friday night. and it was all chill till some ghetto ass bitches showed up. then the guy said that we kicked them out, and next thing we know they were busting up peoples cars, and so we beat the shit out of them and they still got arrested. yeah rumors suck. but the one I just said is true :)
KEvin

Phlip
04-12-2004, 09:23 PM
There was this bullshit rumor going around last summer that I had died or some shit like that... What was obviously missed was the fact that I am invincible and will never die.

nokeone
04-12-2004, 09:34 PM
Unbreakable....

ICKY
04-13-2004, 03:41 AM
lmao! phillp, you funny man. Everytime i read your posts, your pic just makes me laff. Were you high/drunk or sumthin? OT! Rumors are rumors, always will be there, so i just disregard whatever someone says that aint true. But yea, im half asleep and talkin outta my ass. i think ima go sleep now.

Phlip
04-13-2004, 07:22 AM
lmao! phillp, you funny man. Everytime i read your posts, your pic just makes me laff. Were you high/drunk or sumthin? OT! Rumors are rumors, always will be there, so i just disregard whatever someone says that aint true. But yea, im half asleep and talkin outta my ass. i think ima go sleep now.
I was both, and I don't get high often (maybe once every couple years) bu it was CELEBRATION BITCHES!!! The fact of the matter is that I will never die, if only out of spite for myself and the ones who wish me that way.

Dousan_PG
04-13-2004, 08:02 AM
georgia
like i told you on the phone earlier
too much drama for you!!! hahahaha

glad to hear car is ok (though i never heard that rumour)

CleanS14
04-13-2004, 09:41 AM
yeah I never heard any rumor like that either... there's always something weird going around...

s13chica
04-13-2004, 10:09 AM
georgia
like i told you on the phone earlier
too much drama for you!!! hahahaha

glad to hear car is ok (though i never heard that rumour)

I KNOW! hahaha...I think I might have to take you up on your offer and come hang out with the PG crew in socal! It would be a nice break from a drama filled life :)

fliprayzin240sx
04-14-2004, 06:29 AM
Wow...i heard you got married too Georgia, got pregnant and had a triplet of midgets.

s13chica
04-14-2004, 10:06 AM
Wow...i heard you got married too Georgia, got pregnant and had a triplet of midgets.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...you are just toooo damn funny for your own good!

Var
04-14-2004, 10:09 AM
damn georgia sorry to hear about your car. and after you spent all that money on the paintjob.. i hope the cops find it

TRUENOCOUPE
04-14-2004, 10:18 AM
Oh yeah, I saw the car. Sorry to hear, G.

Goodluck with the new project.

-Al

nokeone
04-14-2004, 10:41 AM
on a serious note:

i heard the car was stolen yesterday in Palo Alto...i'm sure Georgia will be on to post as soon as she can...

keep your eyes out though in the Bay Area...should be easy to spot...

sucks G...:(